VBOXKING's Verde Ithaca Aventador thread

VBUGKING

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I decided against doing anything in the caliper area after seeing the car in p

Thanks, I love how the VI just changes colors right before your eyes based on how the light is hitting it. I am leaving the calipers black, it looks realy good as it is.

:iamwithstupid:

First time I saw VI under the sun my heart stopped. It truly is an amazing color. I still want to see it up close on an aventador...can't stop thinking about how much I love your car!

Point taken...especially when they can see you coming from 100s of miles away. :)

Can't wait to see the homecoming pics tomorrow!

Where are the delivery pictures?? :icon_thumleft:

Here are some pictures sent to me from yesterday evening when it got loaded up. It was all cleaned up, clear bra installed, tint done.

post-6539-1328998186_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1328998193.jpg

post-6539-1328998199_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1328998203_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1328998207_thumb.jpg

:iamwithstupid:

First time I saw VI under the sun my heart stopped. It truly is an amazing color. I still want to see it up close on an aventador...can't stop thinking about how much I love your car!

Thanks, I love it too. I ended up getting the car last night. Gosh that thing just barely fit in the trailer! Car was unloaded without issue, and right into my garage. Weather was crappy last night, so I havent had a chance to drive it around here yet. Took one quick photo, will obviously get more very soon.

post-6539-1328998423_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Life seems pretty tough for you right now. If you need a meal or a some blankets, let me know.

Life seems pretty tough for you right now. If you need a meal or a some blankets, let me know.

Life has thrown me a curve ball recently as far as some health issues, but other than that I cant complain. On a side note, I have been driving around a Rolls Ghost the last couple of days (loaner from the dealer), and I have to say, I am really liking it a lot. It really is a Rolls that can be DRIVEN everyday, and I like it way better than the Phantom coupe I had.

House and car are just incredible Aaron. You been driving it a lot?

Thanks man! I havent driven it too much yet, but I plan on getting some good miles very soon! I think im around 200 miles on the odo currently.

Jesus titty-fcuking Christ!! Being disgustingly, filthy rich must be fcuking awesome!!

Jesus titty-fcuking Christ!! Being disgustingly, filthy rich must be fcuking awesome!!

Amazing! Do post more pics of the other rides and the house!

Ive been waiting to see these pop up on your facebook, enjoy in good health!

I've said it before and I say it again; I want to have sex with that car.

Count me in too!

It's going to be awkward but happy threesome.