VBOXKING's Verde Ithaca Aventador thread

VBUGKING

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seeing the side pic, I have to say that you can barely make out the white "lamborghini" script on the calipers. VI text color isn't going to change anything in my opinion. If you want muted and soft, paint the script VI - you'll barely notice that you did it. If you want the calipers to match the car and **notice** them, paint them VI with black script. Just my opinion.

Congrats again!

Hottest Aventador I've seen!! Love the VI paint.

Yes if it was mine, I would do the entire caliper in VI, with black script. That will POP!

Beautiful!!!!!! Good luck with it!

I'm excited for you!! The feeling you are going to have the minute you pull out of the dealership is such a cool feeling. That nervous excitement is such a rush!!

I hope you love it as much as i love mine!!!

Guest Dereiter
A few more shots that Ed sent me. Will get more soon.

Awesome! :icon_super:

Aaron, the color of your Aventador is absolutely beautiful!

I am going down there on monday and tuesday to check out the car and drive it after they do the 6 hour inspection that has to be done on all the new Aventadors. Car came in with 59 miles on it, thats quite a bit of testing.

Sorry, me and Ed had to thoroughly evaluate it! :icon_mrgreen:

Car came in with 59 miles on it, thats quite a bit of testing.

Can you blame them!???!??

Congrats...That car is silly. Just wait until you get it out on the open road...The car rips.

So yummy....

Fantastic! Enjoy it in good health! I think black calipers with Verde script would look much better than Verde calipers, the car is bright enough and doesn't need anything else imo, the verde script will be enough to add a little something but not go overboard.

I think I am now leaning more towards leaving the calipers black and just doing the script in the verde ithaca.

I think that would look the best.

GREAT looking car. I love Verde Ithaca in pics, I cant wait to finally see it in person some day.

The loudest colour on the most obnoxious in-your-face vehicle on the market. You aren't going to be flying under the radar with this one bud. Get ready for a LOT of attention.

that green thing looks like is a frightening monster ready to eat you! :icon_super:

congrats :icon_thumleft:

ciao

Congrats on such a beautiful car!

Have you considered silver calipers? Then again, I suppose you don't want them to resemble they were factory optioned.

Here are a few more. Keep in mind that the car has not been through PDI or detail yet. They ship them without the passenger side front grilles or centercaps so they are not missing, just not put on yet.

IMG_0424-1024x682.jpg

IMG_0427-1024x682.jpg

IMG_0446-1024x682.jpg

IMG_0539-1024x682.jpg

IMG_05701-1024x682.jpg

IMG_0544-1024x682.jpg

IMG_05791-1024x682.jpg

IMG_05831-1024x682.jpg

IMG_05501-1024x682.jpg

IMG_05681-1024x682.jpg

The rest are on my site. Here you go - Verde Ithaca Aventador

Thats funny! Car looks unbelievably amazing!

Thanks, I love the color.

:D

:D

OH MY......

Oh me oh my.... :icon_mrgreen:

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Need to do some videos with it! Can't wait to see a good rolling shot of this car

Me too! I need to drive it!

Yes, "TESTING!"

:icon_thumleft:

Congrats, looks fantastic.

Hehe, yeah that must be a terrible job, testing Aventadors..

Glad to see the excitement Aaron. I will send the rest of the pictures over tomorrow morning. The car looks insane!

Appreciate the pictures :icon_thumleft:

Looks stunning VBK - have to agree with the "black calipers with green lettering" crowd. All the best!

I am leaning that way now. I like the mostly blacked out look of the wheels/calipers

OH MY !!! I have got to come see it before you take it home.

Do it!

seeing the side pic, I have to say that you can barely make out the white "lamborghini" script on the calipers. VI text color isn't going to change anything in my opinion. If you want muted and soft, paint the script VI - you'll barely notice that you did it. If you want the calipers to match the car and **notice** them, paint them VI with black script. Just my opinion.

Congrats again!

Thanks. I agree with you. I think I am just going to do the script.

Hottest Aventador I've seen!! Love the VI paint.

Yes if it was mine, I would do the entire caliper in VI, with black script. That will POP!

Yes, definitely the hottest I have seen too! I think I am going to leave the calipers black and just do the script.

Beautiful!!!!!! Good luck with it!

I'm excited for you!! The feeling you are going to have the minute you pull out of the dealership is such a cool feeling. That nervous excitement is such a rush!!

I hope you love it as much as i love mine!!!

Thanks!! I still remember that feeling when I drove their Aventador demo. I havent been able to get that out of my head! How many miles have you put on yours now?

Awesome! :icon_super:

Aaron, the color of your Aventador is absolutely beautiful!

Thanks man. Cant wait to see yours too!

Sorry, me and Ed had to thoroughly evaluate it! :icon_mrgreen:

LOLs, good one! :thefinger:

Can you blame them!???!??

Congrats...That car is silly. Just wait until you get it out on the open road...The car rips.

So yummy....

I cant say that I blame them no...haha. I remember how awesome the car drove. It just gets up to speed without drama, and the brakes and steering are much improved. Best car on the planet right now in the best Lambo color, it doesnt get any better than this!

59 miles, 1/4 mile at a time, that's a bunch of thrust mode starts! :)

Haha :thefinger: I seriously cant wait to launch this thing.

Fantastic! Enjoy it in good health! I think black calipers with Verde script would look much better than Verde calipers, the car is bright enough and doesn't need anything else imo, the verde script will be enough to add a little something but not go overboard.

Appreciate it. I agree!

I think that would look the best.

GREAT looking car. I love Verde Ithaca in pics, I cant wait to finally see it in person some day.

Me too. Thanks, I cant wait either!

The loudest colour on the most obnoxious in-your-face vehicle on the market. You aren't going to be flying under the radar with this one bud. Get ready for a LOT of attention.

I know right? What am I thinking? :eusa_think:

Ed...

MOAR!

Done and done!

that green thing looks like is a frightening monster ready to eat you! :icon_super:

congrats :icon_thumleft:

ciao

Hehe. I wish it would eat some of the people who are going to stalk me everywhere I go!

Congrats on such a beautiful car!

Have you considered silver calipers? Then again, I suppose you don't want them to resemble they were factory optioned.

I am probably going to keep them black and just do the script in VI

WOW! looks amazing. Congrats again

:icon_thumleft:

Looks disgusting, send it back. ;)

:eusa_naughty: :icon_mrgreen:

fcuk yes!

:headbang: