LP670-TT race for pinks

Barron2

Texas Mile organizers will set up and run a day for you for that number. That's exactly what I paid. Expensive, but worth it not to have to hassle with insurance, liability, staff, results, etc.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, why did you have to be a douche about wanting to race? You could have just asked "nicely" for a race when the car was complete, instead of throwing tons of unnecessary, pointless, insults at D.Wiggs. :eusa_think:

Just IMO.

I don't remember D.Wiggs every calling out other people, saying his car will stomp x and x, etc.

Correct me if I'm wrong...

Sounds like you had your feelings hurt.

Do you really think you can fuk with nasa engineering?! :D

jk

To Jonah and fan club: Stop the bullshit posts. Macho Man is dead and you have posted enough childish nonsense. I am not in the mood to read any more.

I'm on your side but....why ya gotta be like dat?

Just not a fan of it on the SV. I've had yellow cars before though so it's not like I dislike all Yellow Lambos! :icon_thumleft:

I'm on your side but....why ya gotta be like dat?

I like yella, I'll race YOU for pinks!

I win, I get your Lambo. You win, you get my Chrysler 300. I'll even race you in my pickup truck.

If you win, there is a very slight change you will need to flat bed my 300 out of my driveway though. The windshield is cracked and the battery is dead. The brakes are likely seized since it's been there a while, and no fewer than 4 of the tires are flat. Yeah, you'll definitely need to flatbed it.

So, ready to put up or shut up?

Dude, why did you have to be a douche about wanting to race? You could have just asked "nicely" for a race when the car was complete, instead of throwing tons of unnecessary, pointless, insults at D.Wiggs. :eusa_think:

Just IMO.

I don't remember D.Wiggs every calling out other people, saying his car will stomp x and x, etc.

Correct me if I'm wrong...

Sounds like you had your feelings hurt.

Do you really think you can fuk with nasa engineering?! :D

jk

My guess is Jonah has the fastest 670 out there. When someone who has yet to do anything in this area goes around saying he is going to reset every record, it pisses you off. You have one guy that has done something and one that has done nothing but claim he is going to do the impossible. I don't think the stakes of 25-75k are unreasonable. Ive done a lot of grudge racing, owned a dragstrip where 5-10k races were common. In that world what he is asking for isn't out of line. Should he have called a guy out a guy who doesn't even have a running car yet? Probably not. Then again, if you don't have a finished car you shouldn't be running your mouth about what records you will be breaking.

My guess is Jonah has the fastest 670 out there. When someone who has yet to do anything in this area goes around saying he is going to reset every record, it pisses you off. You have one guy that has done something and one that has done nothing but claim he is going to do the impossible. I don't think the stakes of 25-75k are unreasonable. Ive done a lot of grudge racing, owned a dragstrip where 5-10k races were common. In that world what he is asking for isn't out of line. Should he have called a guy out a guy who doesn't even have a running car yet? Probably not. Then again, if you don't have a finished car you shouldn't be running your mouth about what records you will be breaking.

Never started a thread or made any claim about all these records I'd be breaking. Never ran my mouth. I deal in facts; apparently, many people get their cunts in a knot over that as the threads have shown.

My guess is you are dense. Jonah's fan club means assholes like you. 13 posts and busting Wigg's chops. Bye

Never started a thread or made any claim about all these records I'd be breaking. Never ran my mouth. I deal in facts; apparently, many people get their cunts in a knot over that as the threads have shown.

Stupid cunt knots....always ruining shit! :eusa_naughty:

All UGR fanboys need to cool it.. I started this thread to JOKINGLY bust Wiggs chops, and you guys take things personal, turning things arguementative and mean spirited. I dont want to see things go back to the days of UGR yesteryear.. On top of that, dont piss of my Daddy-O...

Besides, in the end, the real king of tuners.... Is the CHINAMAN... :eusa_dance: :eusa_clap:

I like yella, I'll race YOU for pinks!

I win, I get your Lambo. You win, you get my Chrysler 300. I'll even race you in my pickup truck.

If you win, there is a very slight change you will need to flat bed my 300 out of my driveway though. The windshield is cracked and the battery is dead. The brakes are likely seized since it's been there a while, and no fewer than 4 of the tires are flat. Yeah, you'll definitely need to flatbed it.

So, ready to put up or shut up?

I'm in, bitch.......

Wow, this thread went toxic, FAST. Dwiggs: Good luck with the build. I am serious about the race, and the stakes. If you want to run them for smaller stakes, or just plain fun let's do it! I'm sure the organizers of the Texas Mile would let us be the halftime show :)

Jonah

You seemed pretty cool after this post.

I just noticed this post. You won't race for stakes, yet you run your mouth at me? Put up, or shut up.

Put your money where your mouth is, and let's race for some real stakes. $100k? $200k? $500k?

I'll be the driver in my SV-TT, but feel free to hire a pro driver for your car if you want. :)

Jonah

Oh man don't go ruining it. That being said Wiggs you need to play nice too even if everyone and their mother is coming out of the wood work to hate on your and the build. Yellow is a perfectly nice color on an exotic, just ask Worsethancake or DoctaM3.

How do you fit in your G SL (not 570) with Jonah's nuts in your mouth?

I literally laughed out loud. Let's be nice to the trolls until the mods throw them out....it makes us different! The kinder more caring LP!

FYI for those of you that don't know Jonah. I can assure you that this guy is a serious racer. I have personally witnessed this guy make fifteen or more 240 mph standing mile passes at the Texas Mile events in two of his 6 speed, R Version Gallardo's. Just from what I have seen personally, Jonah has at least five very serious builds from Underground Racing. So to sum it up, Jonahs name carries some seriously mad race credit.

The unfortunate fact about this is the race will never happen. These threads are obviously nothing more than what Wiggs wants, attention. No real racer would make these ridiculous claims about beating all the Lambo records. Especially with a car that's not even running, tested or even completed! As far as the motive for attention, I heard he bought into this tuner company and what better way to get them exposure.. think about it!

As for those of you who actually believe him, I guess the joke is on you. You will start to see this BS start to crumble when the car is not completed and ready to run when Wiggs thinks it will be, 8 weeks from Jan 30th. That’s just a bit over six more weeks from today. If by some miracle this build actually is completed, and it gets completed before the next few years, I'm the first in line to race. I will travel to make this happen.

The clock is ticking Wiggs!

I thought we had this discussion in the last thread. The one where you have to be around for awhile before you can start to call well respected members out/bust balls like a champ? Can we get a status check on whether or not you are at that level yet?

Let's see...when I need to gauge the general feeling on LP towards a member I like to use Robster. He is well respected and liked by EVERYONE. If he likes you chances are you are a decent person, if not chances are you are short lived around here.

You seem like a goof. Shut up.

hallelujah.jpg

Verdict: Things aren't looking good homie. You have a Lambo (and a pretty BA one at that). We all love Lambo owners and enthusiasts but you have to be nice to be around. Why don't you go back to the drawing board and figure out how you want to contribute here. Is it being an a-hole and constantly stirring up shiz or is it being a marque lover and sharing you knowledge of the brand in general and of TT-Gallardos specifically?

Seriously BRO we want you to stay...but only if you want to be here. Act like it...this isn't junior high anymore.

Let's see...when I need to gauge the general feeling on LP towards a member I like to use Robster. He is well respected and liked by EVERYONE. If he likes you chances are you are a decent person, if not chances are you are short lived around here.

Not true!

But then again,not everyone has great taste! HA.

TrollFaceDancing.gif

Not true!

But then again,not everyone has great taste! HA.

TrollFaceDancing.gif

I'd disagree but I have your balls in my mouth...wait what!?!?!?!

Um, neither of you guys should have anything to brag about. As far as I can tell, you guys didn't build shit. You bought the cars that other people designed and engineered, and then you paid other people to tune them. You are essentially trying to buy respect -- and I use that word lightly. How can you even talk shit about getting into a car with launch control and slamming your foot on the gas? My grandma can drive those cars just as fast as you guys.

The only people who should be taking pride in the cars' performance are the tuners.

ballin_popcorn.jpg

I laughed till I died, really, I did...

Um, neither of you guys should have anything to brag about. As far as I can tell, you guys didn't build shit. You bought the cars that other people designed and engineered, and then you paid other people to tune them. You are essentially trying to buy respect -- and I use that word lightly. How can you even talk shit about getting into a car with launch control and slamming your foot on the gas? My grandma can drive those cars just as fast as you guys.

The only people who should be taking pride in the cars' performance are the tuners.

You never cease to amaze, Brian, I want to like you, but I just can't..