Jay Leno's Garage will never be the same!

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a good pic!
Is this Jeremy Pivens son?

Btw the blue car left to the McClaren is some cadillac prototype? I don't recognize it.

very cool. Jay's garage is like the playboy mansion for car guys.

is it just me...or does it seem like jay wears the same thing anytime he's not on the tonight show. (Blue denim shirt, blue jeans)

Is this Jeremy Pivens son?

Btw the blue car left to the McClaren is some cadillac prototype? I don't recognize it.

It is not.. it is the ECO JET.. Powered by a jet turbine.

very cool. Jay's garage is like the playboy mansion for car guys.

is it just me...or does it seem like jay wears the same thing anytime he's not on the tonight show. (Blue denim shirt, blue jeans)

Always in same outfit. We see him several times a month out cruising around by my house.

Its also funny to talk to him after seeing him on Tv for many years. First off, he swears alot. He certainly loves cars, as he is eager to start and participate in any conversations about them..

Some of his true thoughts on some cars...

#1. Bugatti Veyron... Not a fan... He says the car is certainly fast, but everything else is not there, and the service costs are in his opinion stupid.

#2. He certainly hates Ferrari. We had a long conversation about how well Mclaren treats you as a customer, compared to how badly Ferrari sucks. He seems to hate everything about Ferrari. He loves his Mp4 btw..

#3. The Aventador. His exact words on the car, are that he is 61yrs old, and no one would believe you bought the car because of how it drives, but to try and get laid. Said he doesnt quite understand the car, its big, bulky etc. He is not a fan.

#4. The Countach. He said you drive a Miura when you want to pickup women, you drive a Countach when you wanna pickup 12yr old boys. He seemed to enjoy laughing at me when he heard I wanted to buy one. He told a story of how some little kid wrote him a letter saying how he lied to his friends that Jay was his uncle and that they would cruise in his Countach together. He begged Jay to drive him to school once in it. Jay got ahold of the mother, and went and picked him up from school in it.

Awesome pics Deuce and Allan! Thanks for taking the time to document and share the experience. Also congrats on the weight loss Allan...from exercise and the juice diet or did you switch to something else?

Awesome pics Deuce and Allan! Thanks for taking the time to document and share the experience. Also congrats on the weight loss Allan...from exercise and the juice diet or did you switch to something else?

Just walking and I try to eat better during the week.

GD I gotta get me a talk show and a garage like that!

I remember reading an article where he said he hasn't spent a dime of the Tonight Show money. That everything he spends comes from his stand up and other activities. I will see if I can dig up a link.

GD I gotta get me a talk show and a garage like that!

I remember reading an article where he said he hasn't spent a dime of the Tonight Show money. That everything he spends comes from his stand up and other activities. I will see if I can dig up a link.

Didn't take long to find.

http://www.parade.com/celebrity/2009/09/ja...e-pays-off.html

I live on the money I make as a comedian, and I put all the TV money in the bank. I’ve never spent a dime of TV money—ever.

Thanks for sharing the story and pictures.

Let me help with this, to save people's necks:

My head was still sideways as I read this and I can't stop laughing! :lol2:

very cool! did Leno buy a GTR? and does he still have the CGT? (i assume hes got a 918 on order)

BTW Allan keep up the weight watchers plan, you look like a new man