Allan-Herbie

Hottest Porsche  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Which one

• C2 Turbo Or 94 3.6 Style
    • 993 Turbo
    • 996 Turbo
    • Anything Rauh Welt...

I think the blue car Allan just posted is a 993 GT2 replica. That car and the CTR are awesome, but how much do they go for? I'd think they would be pushing, if not well into 80k range which is 997TT pricing and out of the price range for the individual this thread was intended for.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the blue car Allan just posted is a 993 GT2 replica. That car and the CTR are awesome, but how much do they go for? I'd think they would be pushing, if not well into 80k range which is 997TT pricing and out of the price range for the individual this thread was intended for.

Correct, Allan has now gotten bored trying to help Deuce and is using the thread for his own photo-dumping fantasies now... :icon_thumleft:

That silver GT2 is the shitttttt

Allan, the blue Herbie is the bees knees. Is that a RW car too? Sure looks of it body wise.

Beautiful collection of Porsche in here.

Best

It is a 993 GT2.. Not Rauh welt.

993 gt2's were not imported into the states. You can't get one for under $250k. And you can't get a ruf Ctr 2 or sport under $200k either.

I might be the odd duck, but if we're talking /older/ Porsches, I'll go with the C2 style, I dig me some 964. If we're talking in general favorites out of all of them, then the 993 gets my choice hands down.

I might be the odd duck, but if we're talking /older/ Porsches, I'll go with the C2 style, I dig me some 964. If we're talking in general favorites out of all of them, then the 993 gets my choice hands down.

:iamwithstupid:

I love them too!

If my wife wasn't at home I would break out the lotion and tissues to seinfeld's turbo s and the white ctr2 sport.

Don't hide from the wife! I'm sure she knows you're a car nut! :bj:

My vote goes for the 965. The last of RWD aircooled!!

... What's got me most interested these days is a 928 gts, saw one this weekend among several other high line cars here in the gables, it drew more looks than anything else that was there.

You are right. Too bad most 928 are beat. I drove my 928 to cars and coffee a few weeks back and I could not believe the attention the car got.

• 3 weeks later...

I've got to go with the frog body....schoolboy fantasy, they just shout speeeeeed...

Next, 993tt...which let's face it is a much much better car !!

DSCN0186.JPG

Glad I'm posting again. I almost knew the 993 would the favorite of the bunch when I saw the choices available.

It's hard not to, it's the best of all worlds :)

Speaking of which, the 993 just had a mechanical refresh too.

DSC08775.jpg

Mike, it's crazy to me how similar all of the aircooled engines look. When you take off ALL of the injection pieces, they're really inspiring and simple engines. And that sound OHHHHHH that sound.