Sold my R8. What's next?

GBGallardo

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, to be honest, I always thought this about Robert myself, but I kept that to myself. He had a Lamborghini before he really got known but he acts like he made it all himself. I am pretty sure his Dad,(Who also owns/owned a Lamborghini before he got really noticed), bought him it. Nothing wrong with that, but no need to try to make more money by tricking other people into thinking you did it all on your own.

Well, to be honest, I always thought this about Robert myself, but I kept that to myself. He had a Lamborghini before he really got known but he acts like he made it all himself. I am pretty sure his Dad,(Who also owns/owned a Lamborghini before he got really noticed), bought him it. Nothing wrong with that, but no need to try to make more money by tricking other people into thinking you did it all on your own.

I've been communicating with Rob for 4-5 years. From all the communications I had with him, the first Lambo was bought by him. Is it possible his dad helped? Sure it's quite possible, but I don't think it was a, my dad bought me a car and i'm calling it mine type of thing.

The blogger really is a hater. He offers no proof of a scam, just a history of Robert's businesses for the last 4 years or so all of which Rob documented on LP the whole time.

These sorts of false and/or negative 'hatchet' blogs are common in our industry.

Once you make a name for yourself through an online product, particularly if it's a "make money" product, you're going to get blowback from disgruntled customers, competitors who are jealous over your numbers, and sadly, even anonymous friends and family who are bitter at your success.

Obviously it's rediculous, and if you want examples of it in action on a larger scale go ahead and Google "Tony Robbins scam" or "Robert Kiyosaki scam" and you'll see what I mean.

Keep up the good work GBGallardo, you're doing something right whenever the hater-brigade attempts to "expose" you like this. :icon_thumleft: :icon_mrgreen:

As a long time friend of Rob and having done business with him on numerous occasions, I know for a fact he is legit.

Romandad, since the claims of fraud and scam are not substantiated by the blogger, can a case of libel be brought against him?

I've known Rob since 2009 and I'm glad to have met him and know him. Although he lives far away now, I still correspond through phone/text from time to time to see how he's doing. I know he's busy, and he responds to my calls/messages and is always friendly. Having associated with him like many here have I know that he really does want to help people start a path of their own to success. I see nothing wrong in that... apparently some pathetic "blogger" does.

Romandad, since the claims of fraud and scam are not substantiated by the blogger, can a case of libel be brought against him?

I was thinking the same thing. Calling someone a scammer with the intent to divert business from him using only assumption & alleged allegations seems pretty fcuking stupid to me.

I just find it amusing he went through all this trouble to stir this shit up, but there is no substance. Just random claims. No facts

Katt Williams once said-"If you don't have anyone hating on you, your doing something wrong. I fcuking love haters!!"

So, lets say that Robert's Dad did help , or even buy him a Gallardo. Maybe even helped with all the other cars. There are 1000s of kids out there with rich parents who buy their kids everything. How many of them use those tools to profit from them? Im willing to bet that Roberts YOUTUBE car channel makes him more money than 99% of college educated people. And thats just his car channel.

As for Amy, dont know much about her.. Dont know her story. Forex trading certainly isnt easy. But in the end, they arent stealing, they arent robbing, and they arent forcing anyone to do or buy anything they dont want to. Whether the book is crap or not is irrelevant. We all buy meaningless crap all the time. Kudos to them.

When I was at the lowest point in my life and my kidney failed, Himler is the only one that stepped forward and helped out.

Yes, he donated a kidney to me. Even my own family wouldn't help out, but a 'stranger' from the internet, who is no longer a stranger but now a trusted friend and yes, a savior, went above and beyond and I'll say it, he saved my life.

Okay, not all of that are true and maybe not even any of it, but he seems good in my books. Posted a picture of himself in like a white suit or something at graduation so clearly he has a great sense of humor.

At the very least he has got some bozo to blog about him and whine like a little bitch so that's pretty awesome.

:icon_thumleft:

I heard Robert drop kicks puppies into the faces of poor people.

But he kicks for kindness too...I've seen his video where he dresses up in his superhero outfit and saves a baby from a runaway train!

Video Proof! :icon_mrgreen:

In all seriousness, he seems like a good guy and I wish him luck on his new venture!