Sold my R8. What's next?

GBGallardo

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The day has come where his retarded Facebook minions get updates and breaking news before his LP brethren.

:iamwithstupid: although i dont see where he got anything. Maybe im missing something. Although whatever he gets will have 200 comments within 3 minutes.

The day has come where his retarded Facebook minions get updates and breaking news before his LP brethren.

:iamwithstupid:

Booooooooooooooooooooooooo

:iamwithstupid: although i dont see where he got anything. Maybe im missing something. Although whatever he gets will have 200 comments within 3 minutes.

He said he sold one car and replaced it with another ( not named yet) and it was arriving next week

Sadly those minions are necessary. Money made from them pays for his toys.

Either old school Lambo like Diablo SV or the new SV! Step it up!!!

Maybe the new Boxster. :lol2:

What's funny about the boxster, have you driven one yet? In America it's all about going straight ahead with lots of horsepower but the porsche is a great agile little car, compare it to a lotus. You're nothing with 500 hp in the mountains.

What's funny about the boxster, have you driven one yet? In America it's all about going straight ahead with lots of horsepower but the porsche is a great agile little car, compare it to a lotus. You're nothing with 500 hp in the mountains.

Girl car. Straight men don't drive them.

Yep I have, its a good car not sure I would ever buy one though, mainly due to the stereotype attached to them. I think I would buy an S2000 over that. I would buy the Boxster and not care about the stereotype if it was significantly better than the S2K, but its not.

Rob lives in Florida. Have you ever been there? Its all flat, about the only curves are on ramps, off ramps, and race tracks.

And 100 of those comments will be asking him "What do you do for a living?!!"... :lol2:

Guess I'm too late to give my input...at the price range you're looking at, I would've gone after a 4.0 GT3 RS and kept it forever!

Sadly those minions are necessary. Money made from them pays for his toys.

Forgive me for getting off topic and for sounding like one of the "minions" but can one actually make money on a facebook page? Or is it just a good way to send traffic to your other sites?

Back on topic:

Congrats on what ever the new ride is. I'm sure it will be a fantastic choice what ever it is. Audi R8 V8 Spyder? Ultimate hair dresser/ tanning salon car :icon_butt: :icon_mrgreen:

Sorry LP! :) Been super busy with the birthday and friends in town.

Anyways, little bit of a curve ball was thrown with the R8 sale. Last minute the buyer told me he had a GT-R he wouldn't mind trading me. So it looks like I'm getting a 2010 Premium Nissan GT-R in pearl white. Cobb Y-pipe, full exhaust, and Cobb accessport. I'll post up a thread tonight once I take delivery here in an hour or so!

Doesn't mean the LP640 is off the link :icon_mrgreen:

Sorry LP! :) Been super busy with the birthday and friends in town.

Anyways, little bit of a curve ball was thrown with the R8 sale. Last minute the buyer told me he had a GT-R he wouldn't mind trading me. So it looks like I'm getting a 2010 Premium Nissan GT-R in pearl white. Cobb Y-pipe, full exhaust, and Cobb accessport. I'll post up a thread tonight once I take delivery here in an hour or so!

Doesn't mean the LP640 is off the link :icon_mrgreen:

congrats! not sure how it will impress you (driving a 1200whp UGL) with 530whp .. but it is a fun car!

Highly considering it.

You can pick up a great condition one for pretty cheap (considering initial retail). Very baller cars. I'm more impartial to Bentley - but the RR is the ultimate moving statement.

• 5 months later...