B-J Exotic & Luxury Car Insurance - GREAT FIND

Andrew R.

Note to Mods: AllanLambo & TurboAlex approve of this product!

Guys, about a year ago an LP member referred me to get a quote from TDC Risk Management on the Barrett Jackson endorsed car insurance. It cut my bill by half while giving me a MUCH better insurance product.

CALL AND GET A QUOTE. I would love to see feedback in this post on how your current policy compares with your new quote! (A TON of Lambo owners and Ferrari owners have been switching to - many of which thought they were being taken care of by their previous insurance company, I was one of them)

Don't let your insurance guy lie to you about the policy you have.. get a quote from TDC and compare them side by side. B-J product features:

-unlimited roadside assistance (unlimited miles and frequency of use)

-zero deductible or select a deductible for an even lower rate

-repair shop of choice

-up to 150% of agreed value

-protection against loss of value if you make a claim

-etc etc etc...

-Here is the website for more details: http://www.barrett-jackson.com/insurance/coverage.asp

This company wanted to get into the collector / exotic insurance, so they surveyed the opinion leaders in the car world... we spoke, and they listened and created a product that cannot be compared to anyone. And for 99% of people, it is at a rate that is LESS than what they are currently paying!

How do they do this? They do not insure high risk people (people with LOTS and LOTS of tickets/claims)

Give Amy a call today.. and you'll be making a post just like this one!

Amy Spengler @ TDC Risk Management

419-794-1080 Direct Phone or 866-396-8421 Toll Free

[email protected]

Insuring Homes, Autos, Watercraft, Aircraft, Exotic, Collector and Recreational Vehicles

I can confirm this. I met Amy at BJ Auction last year. At the time I was paying a little over $42K a year for all my cars with another provider. My rate change to about 28K with Amy.

It is better, NON deductiuable, no "get an apprisal letter", insured at what I wanted them at, FREE towing, but for me, best of all was the fact they were covered the MINUTE i bought them, I did not have to call them in right away AND they were covered on the transport trucks out of the Auction. Of course UNIL I call and place them on at my number, they were only covered for what I pais for them.

Telll AMY I sent you, ask for the "Roy" discount LOL

Highly recmend them!

Definitely a good find. I believe that it is still underwritten by Chartis which is great coverage and a great company to be with. They are tough to buy from directly but B-J has a good arrangement with them.

Will they only do exotics? I have a cheap DD too and it would be nice to have it all on one plan. Just curious

:iamwithstupid: exotics only? Right now I'm down to 2 vehicles, but when I'm back up to 5 it'd be nice to have competitive rates, though, my Farmers insurance is treating me right it's always good to have options.

Will they only do exotics? I have a cheap DD too and it would be nice to have it all on one plan. Just curious

They do exotics, but what you do is keep your DD on a seperate plan and insure your exotic through them.

Chapstick, get a quote on your Diablo man... with the unlimited roadside, this plan can be a life saver. (wish I had it a few times with my Diablo when I was with State Farm.. a couple times to Evans Automotive for breakdowns got expensive. I still have my DD and home with State Farm however - the regular insurance companies just aren't geared toward the needs of the high end cars)

Interesting. What kind of savings are you guys seeing per car? Also, anyone know if they allow you to turn the insurance on/off depending on when you want to drive it? I'm currently with State Farm and only pay the full monthly premium for the months I want to drive it. Can go on/off whenever and as many times as I like.

I highly reccomend! I saved a ton of money insuring my exotics through them! I also used them to do my business..

Which business..??

1-800 gayguys

or

1-800 skinnyme

LOL

Out of curiosity, what kind of liability limits are you guys carrying?

My Policy is a 1 million per incident, with a 5 million cap per calander insure year, $10K deductiable. I also choose for full range miles, a max of 3000 miles from my address of record. This way I am covered just about everywhere in the USA I would drive my car(s), you can get mile limits, like 500 miles from your address of record..but if you are in an incident outside the mile range...you are not covered.

Just gave her a call - We will see what she comes up with - I'll post the comparison to my Grundy policy so you guys have an idea what the difference would be.

are you guys stated value? Are there diminshed value riders available? and has anyone had a claim with them and how was the service?

• 2 weeks later...
Just gave her a call - We will see what she comes up with - I'll post the comparison to my Grundy policy so you guys have an idea what the difference would be.

Any price update. I got a quote from them

For comparable coverage and it was about

a $1000 more per year.

PCJR, $1,000 is quite a bit different... something must not be comparable (I am guessing) did she quote you with a deductible? Or without?

PCJR, $1,000 is quite a bit different... something must not be comparable (I am guessing) did she quote you with a deductible? Or without?

I read off of my current policy, my exact

Coverage. She gave me three quotes from zero deductible,

Which is what I have to a 2500 deductible.

I currently pay 4k/yr with a 3k mile limit

And zero deductible. Her price was just about $5k

Per year for zero deduct and as low as $3100 with a $2500

Deductible.

I'll go back and review it again to make sure

The policy coverage is really the same.

I read off of my current policy, my exact

Coverage. She gave me three quotes from zero deductible,

Which is what I have to a 2500 deductible.

I currently pay 4k/yr with a 3k mile limit

And zero deductible. Her price was just about $5k

Per year for zero deduct and as low as $3100 with a $2500

Deductible.

I'll go back and review it again to make sure

The policy coverage is really the same.

Why do you carry a zero deductible?

Saved me a net of $714. Insured value $120,000, $1,000 deductible. It also reduced the cost of insuring my DD for some unknown reason.

Grundy was about $500 more a year. Thanks for the tip. They have already emailed me the application.