New Lambo: "Aventador J" - Geneva Show Concept Car

jim501

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is Lambo making all their rear wings lately look like erector sets, with ugly, bulky structural beams and attachments overly visible?

It's not that hard to make a clean, smooth wing without it looking like scaffolding.

To put it simply, it's a more efficient rear wing mount in terms of aerodynamics

I think we see some styling cues of the eventual Aventador SV. I still can't believe people truly thought the Roadster was coming this year.

I think we see some styling cues of the eventual Aventador SV. I still can't believe people truly thought the Roadster was coming this year.

ahem...your sig...ahem..

:icon_mrgreen:

"...been to the show, there is one spot open on the stand, next to it is a white Aventador with a new design for the wheels and a white Gallardo Spyder ... that looks like a Performante with some Ad Personam items added, I'll mail you a shot of the 'empty' stand in an hour or so.

I for one don't see space for two models ... if they are putting the Aventador J or Unica or what they will call it ... center stage, there is no room for an Aventador Roadster ... so no Roadster yet ?"

ahem...your sig...ahem..

:icon_mrgreen:

I put that there cause that's when I ordered it! I'm not guessing when it arrives!!! :lol2:

EDIT: And now it is fixed!! :)

That car is completely absurd... and I love it.

I like the concept and all, but it's got sort'uva Hot Wheels aesthetic going on that is unexpected.

Well I have to say I'm amazed that this ONE example is at least for sale. Interested in just how much $$$.....$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

It sold for $2.1M Euros, which is about $2.8M in US Dollars.

So its road legal and a one off and sold for less than a sesto?

That's a good question if it's Euro road legal. Absolutely not legal for the US of course.

The sale price came from Winkelmann today, he seemed quite proud of himself over it too, lol. :eusa_wall:

08_geneva12_vw_preview_night.jpg

That's a good question if it's Euro road legal. Absolutely not legal for the US of course.

The sale price came from Winkelmann today, he seemed quite proud of himself over it too, lol. :eusa_wall:

How could he not pleased? He just sold one Aventador for the price of 5 to some sucker by chopping the roof of the car and delivering 3/4's of a vehicle.

Those pics give a better indication of what future A' variant cars should hold in terms of styling and accents. Which imo look great, that front splitter, huge air dams, wheel to arch ratio and muscle type bulges look fabulous however the back end is a total mess...

How could he not pleased? He just sold one Aventador for the price of 5 to some sucker by chopping the roof of the car and delivering 3/4's of a vehicle.

:lol2: