New Lambo: "Aventador J" - Geneva Show Concept Car

jim501

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That engine noise sounds weird. Very motor bike like and too zippy for a V12 providing it is accurate.

If it is one off then I am prepared for the "It isa onea off, we make-a no more, we knowa sell it" then six months later "Wez a make 20 of them".

That engine noise sounds weird. Very motor bike like and too zippy for a V12 providing it is accurate.

If it is one off then I am prepared for the "It isa onea off, we make-a no more, we knowa sell it" then six months later "Wez a make 20 of them".

:lol2:

"It isa onea off, we make-a no more, we knowa sell it" then six months later "Wez a make 20 of them".

The English.

Stereotyping foreigners since, well, forever, actually. :icon_thumleft:

Dribbley car; the Diablo Roadster originally debuted with no roof/tiny wrap-around screen.

I think it looks stunning. Too bad they'll never make it.

How man times has that very sentence been uttered about these different concepts that Lambo has come out with in the past few years?

How man times has that very sentence been uttered about these different concepts that Lambo has come out with in the past few years?

Not that often by me...

The Miura concept was shit, the Estoque concept far too sedate and boring. Glad neither made production.

Sesto Elemento was nice, but arrived on the scene still-born as a rediculous $2.5M track-only product.

This "Concept S" version of an LP700 is interesting to look at, but as Allan correctly said, a pointless masturbation fantasy as it will never be produced.

Someone needs to tell management to stop wasting our time...

Glad to see Lamborghini keeping up their promise of a new model exery x months. :eusa_wall:

Whatever, the Aventador roadster will be the bees tits.

Not that often by me...

The Miura concept was shit, the Estoque concept far too sedate and boring. Glad neither made production.

Sesto Elemento was nice, but arrived on the scene still-born as a rediculous $2.5M track-only product.

This "Concept S" version of an LP700 is interesting to look at, but as Allan correctly said, a pointless masturbation fantasy as it will never be produced.

Someone needs to tell management to stop wasting our time...

I should have been clearer. I meant the "..too bad they'll never make it" part. They come out with a new "concept" every few months with no intention of building any of them save for the Sesto, which, as you pointed out, is ridiculous at almost $3M.

It's an exercise in automotive design, and so what if only one will be produced and sit in the factory museum. People go and see completely made up fantasy shit at the movies all the time. The whole point is to get people interested and thinking.

pointless, but looks like a strong indication of the awesomeness that will be the aventador roadster. Also the cues of the wing and front bumper of a SV ish version of the aventador maybe?