Mansory Aventador

LAMBO_JESUS

I don't hate the carbon bits, especially the roof or mirrors; undecided about the wing. I know I like the Aventador J's wing better. Poor color and wheel choice.

I don't hate the carbon bits, especially the roof or mirrors; undecided about the wing. I know I like the Aventador J's wing better. Poor color and wheel choice.

Agreed. Especially on the color choice :icon_oak:

Wheels could have potential in all gloss black or completely brushed.

23612_36970.jpg

23612_36964.jpg

This Mansory AM DBS is awesome IMHO, however many of their cars, including their Aventador are not very well executed. I don't mind the CF, however the wheels and color are horrible and ruin the car.

What the fcuk...

This is ugly, I only dig what they do to the bentleys.

+1, I don't really find any of their stuff that great, but their Bentley's are by far the nicest. Their Cayenne Turbo one wasn't that bad either.

Mansory tends to butcher cars... no one does it better. They seems to have perfected this year after year. I still don't get who buys them but someone does because they are around year after year after year!

Mansory tends to butcher cars... no one does it better. They seems to have perfected this year and year. I still don'g get who buys them but someone does because they are around year after year after year!

:iamwithstupid: