How to know if she is the right one?

ZuLoGi

It was pretty much a year since my post like this.

Now I am getting my Lamborghini back.

My questions are pretty basic…….how do I know it is the right Lambo?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If she cheated and you know for a fact.. Kick her to the curb , never call her again ..

im willing to bet she comes back like a little bitch crying she made a mistake.. then you fcuk her (with a condom at this point) and tell her she needs to GTFO after.

if she is fcuking someone already at this age , she will be fcuking behind your back again in the future.. the damage is done!

It will hurt like a mofo for the next 2 months and you will lose weight and you will feel like shit .. but you WILL get over it -trust me!

you are a successful guy , seem smart and no reason why she can't be replaced with a funny out going hot ass chic.. they are everywhere .. not too complicated if you have a some game..

the thing you DO NOT want to do , is still be her friend ( fcuk THAT SHIT) where she calls you for fcuking advice.. NO contact what so ever.. don't answer her calls . nothing!!! pretend she turned lesbian and moved to africa , tried to climb Kilimanjaro and fell off the fcuking cliff..

my .02 cents... please don't take offense to the language.. but you need to be tough

the thing you DO NOT want to do , is still be her friend ( fcuk THAT SHIT) where she calls you for fcuking advice.. NO contact what so ever.. don't answer her calls . nothing!!! h

Definitely fcuk that shit. Friends don't hurt friends and betray trust.

Definitely fcuk that shit. Friends don't hurt friends and betray trust.

I am still unsure as to what exactly she DID?

Here's a kicker of a question: What about her parents? Does the girl always turn out like one of her parents? Is there a chance she was "adopted" and will turn out NOTHING like them (praying this is the case for my gf).

If she cheated and you know for a fact.. Kick her to the curb , never call her again ..

im willing to bet she comes back like a little bitch crying she made a mistake.. then you fcuk her (with a condom at this point) and tell her she needs to GTFO after.

This! To quote a good friend of mine You need to hate fcuk her, I mean fcuk her in the ass just to get even

He says hes pretty sure she cheated on him while she was on an overseas trip.

She only fucked a bartender on a cruise ship and if you must know, he didn't even c** in her.

I'm not trying to be insulting but you sound a little immature . A number of your posts in this thread point out very material/superficial aspects. Both of yourself (Looks, Education, Money, Etc) and of a potential gf/wife (Can she cook, clean, etc ). This to me, sayts you are more about what she has to offer from the stand point of function, not emotion. There is nothing wrong with this mind set, some guys go forever with this mindset, but usually don't have long term relationships. I would say go out, have fun, enjoy your life. You don't seem like you have the mentality to settle down right now or soon, so don't. You will know when you're ready and that's when you start looking for the right girl who makes you feel different emotionally, you continue looking at what there is to offer functionally/superficially but you weigh the superficial with the emotional. That is when your standards for looks that may have been at the top, well above everything else and personallity and compatability were lower on the scale. Those things start to get closer to the top and you are willing to possibly compromise on some of the other aspects to get someone who is emotionally compatible but you still find attractive. Because many times, compatibiility (emotionally, mentally (Education), Functionally (Self sufficient) will take a girl that may only be a 7 and push her to a 10, because not only is she nice to look at, but you can actually have a conversation, or ask he to do something for you and expect it to actually get done correctly. A 10 is GREAT to look at, but a lot of times, that's about it. If you do have a strong education, that will get boring very quickly as you get older.

sorry for the long post but this is my 2 cents.

I'm not trying to be insulting but you sound a little immature .

You are absolutely correct. I'm actually ashasmed about making such demeaning posting pointing towards hatred.

I'll need time to reflect on myself and the relationship in general.

Sorry guys, this would be my last post for this thread.

Zu, don't let the ego get in the way- this is a learning process and the fact that you can recognize there are things to learn is a step in the right direction. There are some very good posts in this thread, I just want to say one more time for me the biggest thing was letting go off my OWN bs to be real with her - I suspect if the girl is having the same issues knowing who she is and what she is looking for then it would be almost impossible to maintain a happy long term relationship. Cheers

You are absolutely correct. I'm actually ashasmed about making such demeaning posting pointing towards hatred.

Don't get too nuts over it brother. You had a relationship, it worked out for a while and then didn't work out anymore. You're young and have a bunch of life left over, there's plenty of time.

I don't believe that everyone is meant to be with someone else all the time. My ex-wife definitely wasn't the one for me so we worked at it and eventually just couldn't keep going.

The reality is that as much as I can knock all her short comings, I can't imagine I'm a treat to live with all the time either! Neat freak, very, very particular about everything (bordering obsessive compulsive).

You guys see how sarcastic and how much of a smart ass I am here? Well, that's how I am, always. I am exactly the same off the internet as I am on the internet. Everything is a joke to me. I'll be at a funeral and something funny will come to my mind and out it goes.

That can't be easy to live with! :lol2:

Just relax, take a deep breath, and go and enjoy your life.

There is no reason to be sorry. Like I said I wasn't saying that to be insulting, and maybe it was the incorrect word to use. I didn't take your descriptions as anything pointing towards "hatred". You have just spent the last 4 years of your life with someone, you are going to be upset and considering the reasons for why the relationship ended, you are going to be angry.

But what you're saying about possible future relationships just seems to be more geared to superficial (what does she have to offer you) over emotional (how she compliments your attributes, both physically and emotionally), and as I said in my previous post, there is nothing wrong with that. Just be aware of it, because handling of a superficial relationship vs an emotionally invested relationship is very different.

Easiest way to get over it, is go out, have some fun, enjoy your life. You're 24 don't waste time sulking.

She only fucked a bartender on a cruise ship and if you must know, he didn't even c** in her.

I see what you did there...

The only way to make yourself feel better is to tell her you will take her back, but as a show of devotion she must partake in her least favorite sexual activity. Then dump her!!!

It was pretty much a year since my post like this.

Now I am getting my Lamborghini back.

My questions are pretty basic…….how do I know it is the right Lambo?

:lol2: Don't worry Jason you will know when its the right one.

Just remember to get a PPI done on her first, you don't want any issues as they can be expensive.