Worlds first peak at the ADV.1 Bugatti Veyron wheels

BLK TONY

Some of you may know by now that we have been working on creating the first drivable aftermarket wheel set up for a Bugatti Veyron. It's been a lengthy process with some experimentation but it's a project we'd take on any time again! We can now create wheels for a Bugatti Veyron with no problem at all and that's something we're proud of.

We will getting some photos of it on the Bugatti shortly but for now you guys will have to just enjoy the wheel shots!

Anyway, enough of the talk. Here are some specs:

ADV6.0 Track Specs

Front: 20x11

Rear: 21x14

The finish on the centers is our signature brushed gunmetal with the lips being brushed with a liquid clear coat.

DSC_6690.jpg

DSC_6697.jpg

DSC_6706.jpg

DSC_6708.jpg

DSC_6712.jpg

DSC_6714.jpg

^^ Whoops!!! Spelling fail.

We will be fitting some custom tires on it so let me get back to you with the details on that! We're keeping it under the wraps for now.

custom tires ???

please elaborate. (if/when you can)

i think many of us would be interested in custom sized tires (especially the aftermarket wheel guys).

So these wheels are able to handle all the torque/power/weight of the bugatti veyron like the original wheels can?

If so very very nice! :)

Can't wait to see them on a Veyron.

Will these wheels have to be replaced after a certain amount of miles like the Bugatti wheels?

Thank you guys for the question! This set has been getting a lot of attention. Some good, some bad...

We are forced to use aftermarket tires for a few reasons. 1. Bugatti is VERY strict with their cars and we cannot purchase their tires from them or Michelin. And 2. Only a few places in the world have the tools to remove the tire from the wheel and they will not let us use it. So with that said, we were forced to go aftermarket. We aren't releasing all the info on it yet, but it will retain the same rolling diameter as stock. The one issue is that they are Y rated for 200-210 MPH. The wheel itself can handle the power, but the tire should not go above 210MPH. Our customer did this because you're supposed to change tires every 2500 miles at more than $10k a set and you're supposed to change the wheels every 3rd tire change at $60 a set. The tires we're using will be $2k and will still be able to handle how he drives 98% of the time. If he wants to go max speed, he's going to put on the OEM wheels until we can get another tire.

Hope that answered some questions!

makes sense...who pushes over 210mph in daily life anyways.

can't wait to see them mounted up!

If I'd own a Veyron I would be tearing up those canyons at 200MHP with Allan and that Lotus dude :thefinger:

Honestly seems like a pretty wise investment to me. Few will ever reach those speeds and the monetary requirement needed to keep it running efficiently at those speeds is just a waste for 99.9% of owners. Make that bitch more daily driveable.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice it's about time some aftermarket wheels are available. Do the veyron wheels have sensors that need to be transferred over to the new wheels?

Haha, it seems like it's taken longer for these wheels to get developed than it took for UGR to design a turbo system and break through the ECU on the Aventador!

Haha, it seems like it's taken longer for these wheels to get developed than it took for UGR to design a turbo system and break through the ECU on the Aventador!

Speaking of which, where is that guy that told everyone it would be impossible for anyone to put a turbo system on the Aventador?

I think he worked for Lamborghini NA

Speaking of which, where is that guy that told everyone it would be impossible for anyone to put a turbo system on the Aventador?

I think he worked for Lamborghini NA

haha I almost forgot about that guy. See how that one turned out...

• 3 months later...
^^ Whoops!!! Spelling fail.

We will be fitting some custom tires on it so let me get back to you with the details on that! We're keeping it under the wraps for now.

Any update on this car? Even if it's an update of "oh we ran into some issues and more development it needed". Just some sort of update.