GBGallardo's new Lambo in here YO!

Tara

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys!

Up early and off to Miami! :turboalex:

we have a big meet and 90 mile run april 14th@11am hosted by miami lambo, you should bring it back down for this.

also i had the pioneer touch screen back up cam/blue tooth/sirius/xm/ipod/etc in my G and it was perfect. if your interested i can

get you a deal on the new 12' model.

Again, thank you all for the compliments! Cameras are charging up and I'm about to pass out for an early trip to Miami tomorrow! :D

Fellippe, thanks for posting up that head unit. Are we for sure that would mount easily into a Murcielago? Seems like a great unit for the price.

No problem, Rob.

It's a double DIN, no different than past models....don't see why not.

PM Infamous....he would know better with the trim rings for the Murci and G as he has worked on these cars.

Double-DIN's will fit. You just need the internal bracket and external cover piece to match.

Had an awesome day in Miami and even better 300 mile cruise home! She's all tucked in for the night. Will post up pics / review tomorrow :)

4b8f528.jpg

Had an awesome day in Miami and even better 300 mile cruise home! She's all tucked in for the night. Will post up pics / review tomorrow :)

Awesome bro! Congrats again! Enjoy it to the fullest!

awesome, and I love that matte white on it. you gonna keep it matte white when the new bumpers go on?

ROb, why the 640 parts? I saw a 6.2 murci with 670 front and rear recently that looked amazing! You also have to do the side vents or the look isn't complete.

ROb, why the 640 parts? I saw a 6.2 murci with 670 front and rear recently that looked amazing! You also have to do the side vents or the look isn't complete.

:iamwithstupid:

Go 670 not 640!

Funny thing I was just over on a different forum and saw this. I haven't logged in on my account here in ages. and I saw a thread you started taking delivery on ur gallardo which turned in to a bashing of user 'amar1' hilarious stuff I'm almost ashamed to say but hes my older brother 29 living at home lamboless(it's my dads) and I feel the same way you guys do on his idiocies :icon_thumleft:

Back to topic congrats on the murcie GB, wrap and advs compliment the car very well :icon_super:

• 5 weeks later...

Just found this thread after seeing the Murcielago/Aventador exhaust video.

I want to say congratulations, and I know your car pretty well. The car was traded in at Lamborghini Houston (may have been Lamborghini Dallas) on an Aventador and promptly shipped to Florida. Not sure if your car was on the original or the second owner, but he'd decided to freshen up the car a bit - and had THE DEALER do all of the later-model upgrades, at full retail. At that time, he elected to have the car wrapped. All of the work was done right. Not many miles later, he traded it in.

I happened to be there when the car arrived from Texas and came off the truck. Took it for a drive and I have to say, that I have driven a fair amount of Murcielagos (earlier and later) and that is one of the tightest cars I have ever driven. Just felt like new. Unfortunately the car wasn't right for what I'm doing right now and I didn't buy it. But it is a really, really nice car.

Enjoy it. And again - my congratulations.