My 670-4 SV has arrived!

Mattyrae

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice. I wonder how this would stack up against the Scuderia...could be close.

Car arrived today...pics do it NO JUSTICE..when the sunlgiht hits the Blue Herra Metalic it is stunning...this was the China International car show car...rare and beautiful..we now have 5 SV cars in the PNW area..which is slightly more then 10% of the total 42 deliverd to the USA soil..YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO

post-23696-1338434400.jpg

Very nice. I wonder how this would stack up against the Scuderia...could be close.

Based on my favorite, magazine tests, 10.9 for the SV vs. 11.5 for the Scuderia. Funny, but don't think the Scud will be able to stay with it, in a straight line. Even around the Top Gear track, SV beats the Scuderia by .7, 1:19, vs. 1:197.

All depends on the driver, and how bad you want to fry the clutch from a standing start. Will be interested to see different PIS settings when I get up there to take a ride with Josh.

Nice car. This was the one sitting in Chicago for a while, right? I think this is probably the best looking SV out there.

Yes, that's the one, bought it from Mir at BGC.

Car arrived today...pics do it NO JUSTICE..when the sunlgiht hits the Blue Herra Metalic it is stunning...this was the China International car show car...rare and beautiful..we now have 5 SV cars in the PNW area..which is slightly more then 10% of the total 42 deliverd to the USA soil..YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO

I wish I could have seen it in the sun when I stopped by BGC a couple months back.