Someone Actually Bought This!

Vahid

And you will never guess where it was sold to! :icon_mrgreen:

x3fwis.jpg

2w70g3b.jpg

Interior was very nice though...

10xub08.jpg

2chvskk.jpg

Alright, now allow me to show you a real beauty...

keu2vp.jpg

Alright, now allow me to show you a real beauty...

keu2vp.jpg

Is your camera fucked up? Or is that a kitcar?

Well it's iphone but pretty sure its the real thing since it was in the Lamborghini workshop. :)

Looks like a kit car.

From what? You cant see the wheels or the side which is usually the dead tells. Is it the fact that the windshield is heavily tinted that is throwing you guys off? Not saying you are wrong, i just dont see any clues personally....

(edit) nvm, think my observation was incorrect.

From what? You cant see the wheels or the side which is usually the dead tells. Is it the fact that the windshield is heavily tinted that is throwing you guys off? Not saying you are wrong, i just dont see any clues personally....

Proportions dont look right... Doesnt look wide enough... Rear end looks too small... radiator intakes dont look right... Mirrors dont look right... Like I said... Either hes got a fisheye lens on the camera, or its a kit.

Not a fan but i dont hate it either. Its way better than mansories previous efforts with other cars. Guy who bought it would certainly look unique on the road

Looks like a kit car.

Proportions dont look right... Doesnt look wide enough... Rear end looks too small... radiator intakes dont look right... Mirrors dont look right... Like I said... Either hes got a fisheye lens on the camera, or its a kit.

Fisheye camera it is :)

2j4dac5.jpg

Not a fan but i dont hate it either. Its way better than mansories previous efforts with other cars. Guy who bought it would certainly look unique on the road

turboad, how about you invite a fellow member to your garage for a very brief visit :D

Definitely not a kit car.

It's a USA spec anniversary Countach.

The same owner also owns the red LM002 and red Diablo that were being repaired/serviced at the same time as this Countach at the other end of the workshop.

Interior was very nice though...

10xub08.jpg

2chvskk.jpg

Um...so how does the car start now, without the push button ignition?...that was the cool feature of the Aventador, they didn't have to take that away.

Um...so how does the car start now, without the push button ignition?...that was the cool feature of the Aventador, they didn't have to take that away.

Push button was moved to the center near where the roof meets the windshield. Same starter switch / cover.

• 1 year later...
I hope this isn't the start of the "Limited Edition" Aventadors like it was with the Gallardos! :eusa_naughty:

This is not a Lamborghini limited edition. This was a stock Aventador and Mansory did his thing with it. I am not a fan of this, but after seeing all these bodykit and mod companies in Geneva, his quality is the best I have ever seen in any car. I like the stock Aventador much better, but all of his work is very good.

The CT maybe looks off because of the dark windshield tint? How the hell are you going to drive that CT at night with that dark tint?