Took some pics this am

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great car! Well done. Looks like a fantastic place to bike too!

Great car! Well done. Looks like a fantastic place to bike too!

It's a shitty place to bike and I don't know why of all the millions of spots to bike people bike there. With tons of cars driven by people of very varied skill levels driving around switchbacks and blind curves on narrow hilly roads with no bike lanes, it's friggin dangerous as hell to be on a bicycle.

It's a shitty place to bike and I don't know why of all the millions of spots to bike people bike there. With tons of cars driven by people of very varied skill levels driving around switchbacks and blind curves on narrow hilly roads with no bike lanes, it's friggin dangerous as hell to be on a bicycle.

I see them knocked down all the time. Sometimes they ride 2 wide....death wish.

These are just in the last few months

Its because of people like this that i now try to avoid going into that area..

:lol2:

Nice video....that last acceleration wished I could have heard redline!

On these roads its very hard to do.. the roads have many dips that cause the car to bottom out... I do want to do a real good video here soon with some tunnel runs that can really show the sounds.. Also getting pulledover in this area isnt good, always same cops, and dont wanna become a marked target..

On these roads its very hard to do.. the roads have many dips that cause the car to bottom out... I do want to do a real good video here soon with some tunnel runs that can really show the sounds.. Also getting pulledover in this area isnt good, always same cops, and dont wanna become a marked target..

If you run a radar detector, it's unlikely your going to get pulled over. It will normally chirp a corner or two before you see CHP. I agree with Allan, that part of Mulholland is scary, plus they often have a CHP cruiser parked there pulling idiots over all day long. I normally put put through there at 30 mph. The roads further to west are far more interesting. Today was really cloudy, went out around 2pm for a run up to Encinal and back with a stop at Ralphs bu for milk and strawberries for the kids.

Who is the guy with the tourette syndrome "STAY IN YOUR LANE" and then stands on the road trying to get hit... loooooooooooooooooool

The ones with the bike were close, but why do they park them there. That's stupid as well when you know you can get hit easily.

Allan,

I must admit, when I first heard you were selling your TTG, I thought ..... He must be on Crack!!!!

But after seeing the pics and the vid .... All I can say is ..... Can I have the next hit on that Crack Pipe .....

Car looks so good. Brings me back to the fist lambo I ever saw in person everytime I see you post a picture of the SV with the wing. Also makes me want to play some old school Need For Speed.

Thanks! I am first to admit that I do miss my old TTG.. It was certainly the most balls to the walls crazy car Ive ever had. That being said, I think Im somewhat over the need for incredible amounts of power. Where I live there is really no place to use it, except for the occasional 2-3rd gear blast.. Litterly I dont remember the last time I went over 120Mph.. I dont do any of the events, and honestly the last one I went to, had we of taken Herbie#1 instead of Herbie #2, he'd of kicked the crap out of just about every car there. Even though I loved the look of the Gallardo, the Diablo I can just spent hours looking at. Make no mistake, the car is like a tank compared to newer cars, but the sound and look is incredible. People go crazy over the Diablo, much moreso than the Gallardo. That being said, for my next car I want either a Countach, or a Gallardo Spider..

Alan, have you got any video taken by bystanders as you do a WOT flyby?

In other words: I want to hear what that exhaust really sounds like!

Also, did you perceive any difference in handling when the old exhaust and rear bumper came off - there must have been quite a weight reduction?

Car looks awesome etc etc...