He must have been really worried about the $30 parking ticket / Ferrari Fag sighting

stevenh766

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since when is it ok to steal paperwork from a cop then try to drive off and over the cop to get out of it? How is that not the only issue involved here? Who the fcuk does this douche think he is that he can just do that. Obviously someones parents didnt smack the shit out of him enough as a kid.

Cop did nothing wrong and in fact showed incredible restraint. Had it been me ".458" would be the diameter of the 9 exit wounds in mr. ferraris skull. Try to run me over with a fcuking car, I dont ask you to stop, I stop you.

:iamwithstupid:

I'm surprised he didn't pull the gun at him.

Pretty amazed that he didn't, that was actually the biggest issue I saw with how the officer acted.

Mike, we shall send some guys over later, see how loving you are when someone rolls a car onto your foot.

Here is how I see it. If the cop told him not to get into the car and he did, he should have pulled his gun or taser and told the kid to throw the keys on the ground and get on the floor. The cop risked his life by acting the way he did (or NOT acting). The kid could just as easily gotten into the car pulled a gun and shot him.

The fact that he threw his foot in front of the tire makes it HIS FAULT that his foot got ran over. He should have done MORE from the get go, and his foot would have been fine.

The kid should go to jail for the charges that were brought against him and pay any fines, but the voilence on the driver and the damage to the car ensued because the cop was being a TARD from the onset of the whole situation. He should be fired, and he should have to pay for the damage he caused to the car and the taxi.

Since you asked me to be in his shoes-If I am that cop, I ask him to comply, he unlocks his car, I pull my gun, and he is on the ground unharmed, the car is in perfect condition, and he goes to jail (maybe) depending on how he acts from there.

We also did NOT see what happened before this video was shot. I would love to see what if what they say leading up to this was true.

I think that would have been far more intelligent than putting your foot in front of the tire. Would have also likely gotten the driver out of the car unharmed, and the car and taxi would be unharmed

Does anyone else feel like standing to the side of the car was a bad idea? Why not stand fully in front of the car? Then if the guy moves it really is assault. Also doesn't anyone find it interesting that the car did not look like it rolled over anything? A car that low with a suspension that stiff, I would expect there be some rise and fall in height when rolling over a foot, there is none. If you ask me they both acted like idiots, but it looks to me like this cop saw an opportunity to make bank on a lawsuit. Bravo @ the fake limp, deserves an oscar.

Mike, that is utter nonsense and you know it, you have.

You would be doing your nut if you saw a vid of a cop telling someone not to get in the car and then drew his weapon when the person did.

The cop was stationary, the driver rolled onto him, do that here and you get a free air con service as you would get a baton through your window.

Just dismissing the news article on the prior behaviour for a second and go on face value the cop did no wrong. fcuk firing a guy because he let someone get into a car and did not draw his weapon but you want the first approach from the police to dump someone on their backside, what kind of way of life is that?

You can clearly see the cop taking an extra step to get in front of the car and he did it on purpose. He was just baiting the guy, I don't condone what the cop or the driver did.

You think cops in Russia are tough guys? The special forces maybe, not these guys that you can pay off easily.

He wasnt "baiting the guy" He was saying "Im writing you a ticket, and youre not going to get out of it by driving away because IM STANDING HERE BLOCKING YOUR EXIT...." Yes... Sometimes police have to put themselves in dangerous positions to accomplish their jobs.... If all you had to do to get out of parking tickets was run over the person giving it to you, we would have 10,000 dead meter maids in two weeks... But forget whether its a cop or a 50 year old homeless guy yelling about how the NWO is taking over NYC.... if theyre standing in front of your car, YOU CANT JUST RUN THEM OVER, because you feel like they should move....

WTF is wrong with you people?

He thought he was going to drive away before the cop could write the ticket... In which he turned a parking ticket into ADW.... Thats FELONY STUPID.

OK OK OK, I think we can all agree that the ferrari driver is an idiot for doing this. Done.

But why does the cop take the risk to stand """in front"" of the car knowing there is a chance he could get injured. Why not use your brain and take a defensive stand. This is NYC, the traffic was jammed, after 10 feet he has to stop again so he's wasn't going anywhere soon.

Seriously, both the driver and cop are fcuking idiots. If I was the cop, I would have gotten him, but I'm not getting injured because of this. I'm not going to let anyone drive over my foot so I can't play sports for the rest of my life or walk like a cripple till the day I die.

Mike, that is utter nonsense and you know it, you have.

You would be doing your nut if you saw a vid of a cop telling someone not to get in the car and then drew his weapon when the person did.

The cop was stationary, the driver rolled onto him, do that here and you get a free air con service as you would get a baton through your window.

Just dismissing the news article on the prior behaviour for a second and go on face value the cop did no wrong. fcuk firing a guy because he let someone get into a car and did not draw his weapon but you want the first approach from the police to dump someone on their backside, what kind of way of life is that?

Honestly, ther police have a really tough job. I take nothing away from that.

I have gotten harassed several times from them when I have done absolutely nothing wrong. That being said, I ALWAYS listened to what they told me (knowing that I would have ended up like the guy in the video or worse). Even though several times I KNEW it was solely an abuse of their power. That being said-if a cop told me to stop and not get in my car, and I walk over to it and open it (let alone start it right in front of him), I am asking for a gun to be drawn on me. I wouldn't have been upset in the least bit by watching that. The cop would then be protecting his life. Had he done that, 99.9% sure he would have diffused the situation, guy would have likely not even gone to jail (had he played his cards right), cops foot would be saved, Ferrari would be saved, taxi would be saved. Hindsight is 20/20 unfortunately.

Who knows what happened before this video was shot. Maybe the cop spit on the car, maybe he was being a real jerk prior to the video camera being turned on? Maybe he keyed the car when the guy went inside (looks like there is a key mark on it at the end). Police abuse their power everywhere, and maybe it did or maybe it didn't happen here. He does look like the part that would, especially with the acting job he did afterwards.

All I am saying, is there is likely far more to the video than was portrayed.

But why does the cop take the risk to stand """in front"" of the car knowing there is a chance he could get injured.

I would imagine the officer didn't for a second think the guy was going to start up and try to drive away.

For all we know, he may have even known that this guy is there with a TV actress. He's driving a Ferrari and parked in front of a, what... $500 per night hotel with people around watching.

He made a wrong assumption that the guy would have the smallest shred of common sense. I don't think he decided it would be good youtube video to be a stuntman and thrust himself in front of a car speeding down the highway.

OK OK OK, I think we can all agree that the ferrari driver is an idiot for doing this. Done.

But why does the cop take the risk to stand """in front"" of the car knowing there is a chance he could get injured.

Because only a fcuking maniac tries to run over a cop, and most people aren't maniacs???? Cops have to put their bodies in front of traffic ALL THE TIME... By this rational, no cop would ever write a speeding ticket because, well, to do so they have to get out of their car and walk up to the window, and the driver could just run them over....

Watch the video again... It actually all takes place rather quickly... The cop assumes this douche is going to get in his car, and wait for his ticket and then move the car, like any rational person would. Its not like the driver has no idea he's there... The cop tells him to stop twice... But douchy keeps going forward.. The cop also doesnt have very far to go back before hes going to be in TRAFFIC... WHERE HES DEFINITELY going to get hit...

And for all the people saying "Why didnt the cop move?" look at the POV.... Why didnt the guy shooting the video MOVE too? He was going to get run over as well...

Answer- Because when somebody starts doing something thats so utterly irrational it takes a few seconds for the brain to register whats going on and react.

Who knows what happened before this video was shot. Maybe the cop spit on the car, maybe he was being a real jerk prior to the video camera being turned on? Maybe he keyed the car when the guy went inside (looks like there is a key mark on it at the end).

WHO fcuking CARES???? NONE OF THAT GIVES THE DRIVER ANY RIGHT TO RUN THE fcuking COP OVER!

WHO fcuking CARES???? NONE OF THAT GIVES THE DRIVER ANY RIGHT TO RUN THE fcuking COP OVER!

The real question is whether the driver was violating the Exotic Car Code of Conduct.

The real question is whether the driver was violating the Exotic Car Code of Conduct.

Yes... Rule 7b- Being too fcuking stupid to drive a yugo, let alone an exotic.

If the Cop keyed his $300,000+ car in front of him-he should have ran him over completely, and then put the front lift up and backed over him a few times for good measure... :lol2:

Maybe the kid was really that stupid, I don't know. Just sayin-maybe there is more to the story.....maybe not

Gents have to agree with RD 1000%. This douchebag is a major a**hole. Unseen video footage aside remember the officer is duly authorized to perform the duties he is shown doing in the video. The driver actually could have been arrested simply for entering the vehicle as he was told NOT to do.

To complicate matters said douchebag then starts the car. The officer at that point would be fully within his rights to forcilbly remove said d-bag and arrest him AT THAT POINT.

The officers mistake was to position himself in harms way. Even though as mentioned above the car really wasn't going to be able to leave the scene, the officer could have been seriously injured. It was not smart on the officers part to do that, also the officer should have refrained from striking the car's window, but it is understandable given the fact that his foot was injured.

The d-bag could have made this mouch more simple by just talking to the officer to determine what was happening and why. He would then give himself the opportunity to explain extenauting circumstances and possibly avoid being ticketed.

D-bag: 0

Officer: 1

Im gonna go with the simple fact that you dont drive a Ferrari in NYC...

dude is driving a spider, has to be from Jersey

Everybody is forgetting the best part...now they'll impound the car for evidence. And you don't want your car back after it's spent a month in a NYC impound lot.

Payback is a bitch Mr. Hot Shot Driver...