Blu Cepheus

rhyno

It took a extra couple months to get my custom ordered LP560 but it was worth the wait. This LP is just awesome! The egear system is improved so much compared to the earlier cars and even my old 2009 Vantage. The color I ordered is Blu Cepheus and I also got matching stitching inside. This color looks so sick in real life and I kind of like the silver wheels with this color so I will keep them this way for awhile. I also got pulled over within 4 hours of taking delivery, no tickets just some jealous person called us in on there cell phone. I had a photoshoot done in Vancouver and I'm sure Bert will post the pictures soon but here are some quick pictures that I took.

IMG_3104.JPG

IMG_3100.JPG

IMG_3107.JPG

Not to worry, that's actually the aesthetics police and they're after the Spyker for the atrocities against mankind.

Congrats on the car :icon_thumleft:

IMG_3107.JPG

The classic five spokes do look very nice on the Gallardo, the chromed cross spokes look more 'third party tuning' I feel ... I guess it is hard to beat a classic five spoke design.

Congrats. The color is simply gorgeous! If I were going for a bright lambo that would be my color - hands down! More pics please!!!

Enjoy in the best of health

Happy late Bday Zapper!!!!!

I can't wait to hit top speed at Race the Base next Saturday!!!!!!

Thanks everyone for your comments, I just love this LP and it feels GREAT to be back in a Lambo again. Here is a teaser shot from the Photographer. You can see his teaser shots here: https://www.facebook.com/ascentofspeed

blu.jpg

Congrats! That 560 is beautiful, what a color to get. Glad you are enjoying it Rhyno, can't wait to see more pictures!

Any plan to remove the front plate bracket, or is it something you can deal with? I know some states require it and police might give you a hassle if they really want to be a pain. That's the only thing that takes away from its front presence but that's only if you manage to pick your jaw off the floor first, haha. Congrats again!

Thanks Ryan!

I drive all over the country so when I leave my home Province then I remove the front plate that is attached to the tow hook. I also agree that it is ugly to have a front plate but its better then being pulled over and fined!

congrats! the car looks amazing... love the last pic too!

WOW.

Congratulations, Ryan!

Blu Cepheus look amazing. I wish I had had the balls to go outside the box!

Health to drive!

Look forward to seeing it this coming weekend :)

TTBear, wait until you see the color in real life! It's so unique.

She is getting venture sheild installed right now so she will be ready for the 2500km round trip to Cold Lake. I don't wanna get any rock chips on this Smurf!!!

photo.JPG