Peak Completions Underground Racing Twin Turbo R8 GT **PICTURES**

Underground Racing

Big thanks to Ray for letting build him yet another monster. This is a full build engine being that its a stage 3 build. This R8 GT has Motec boost by gear, quick shift, billet race differential and Race version heads. This will put down well over 1100 whp on pump gas. He also has a rare set of Carbon Fiber HRE CF/43's. I cant wait to test out this light weight TT R8. More news about this Underground Racing TT R8 GT coming soon.

Peak2011AudiTTR8-GTMatteRed_05.jpg Peak2011AudiTTR8-GTMatteRed_07.jpg Peak2011AudiTTR8-GTMatteRed_04.jpg Peak2011AudiTTR8-GTMatteRed_03.jpg Peak2011AudiTTR8-GTMatteRed_02.jpg Peak2011AudiTTR8-GTMatteRed_01.jpg

I'm not a fan of the GT, but this is out of control! The TT setup with the menacing color combo is incredible! Videos please.

I'm not a fan of the GT, but this is out of control! The TT setup with the menacing color combo is incredible! Videos please.

Out of curiousity, how come? The fact they are only R-tronic? Or what, cause technically it should just be an improved version of your car....

Out of curiousity, how come? The fact they are only R-tronic? Or what, cause technically it should just be an improved version of your car....

:iamwithstupid:

The GT is my favorite R8, my brother bought one recently, noticeable difference between it and the standard version.

I'm with Sick. Too busy looking imo with awkward color variation usually. Was pretty slick at the time in terms of performance, but it's kinda been marginalized by the facelift/V10 Plus. Premium price for what is now coming standard.

The GT is a limited production car, better specs than the V10 available at the time, it is sold out and it wasn't designed to compete with the facelift, there will always be something better around the corner no manufacturer can afford to go backwards.

My brother's black on black with sports seats, alcantara and matte carbon trim inside out, looks insane.

• 1 month later...