Hulk Hogan sex video

Roman

Question: she is hot but now we know The Hulk has parked in there along with I imagine quite a few others would you have a go on her?

Just wrap 'it' with a couple shower curtains and you're good to go. Besides, your dick can't tell the difference between 1 or 10 guys, so who cares. :icon_mrgreen:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His best friend's wife?? And he was cool with it??? Shit doesn't add up

"And in this corner, the tag team champions of the world!!!!!"

I used to listen to Bubba when he was on Sirius and of course listend whenever he was a guest on Stern. They used to talk about his wife (when he married her) and Bubba used to say all the time that he would "let" her bang Howard if he was into it. He never was, but I imagine their (meaning Bubba and Heather's) life stye was pretty "flexible." So hearing how close Bubba and Hulk (jesus these names) were, its not surprising to note Heather was "offered" to Hulk as well...and he apparently took advantage. She's way hot, btw, and it sounds like all three were down with the act...just maybe not the video memorialization of it.

Question: she is hot but now we know The Hulk has parked in there along with I imagine quite a few others would you have a go on her?

On Bubba's radio show he used to talk about...Tony Stewart and Aubrey Huff (SF Giants) staying over at his house, they both have been on his show a few times....

That girl is giving me a rise!

And WTF is Hogan complaining about? He's a washed up ex-wrestler who got to bang a hottie for free!...I can think of worse things in life than THAT! We should all be so lucky! Hell, if that were me, I'd be stoked that there was PROOF that it happened, so all the naysayers/non-believers could go fcuk themselves! :lol2:

Her fellatio is successful and Hulkamania is about to run wild on her but then his cell phone rings...
Hahahahahahahahah!!!! laugh2.giflaugh2.giflaugh2.gif

How the hell did he plan on retiring from this lame tape?

No idea, but Hulk allegedly gave up 73% of his net worth to his ex wife in the divorce 6 years ago.

I'm sure he's still living comfortably but not enough to feed Bubbas fat face for the rest of his life.

But, "We could retire from this footage" is the kind of thing people typically say to break the ice after they let their buddy bang their wife.

No idea, but Hulk allegedly gave up 73% of his net worth to his ex wife in the divorce 6 years ago.

Does anyone know if Hulk paid money to the family of the kid that Nick Hogan almost killed in the car accident?

Even if there wasn't a civil suit I am thinking they may have paid them behind the scenes to get it behind everyone and avoid a civil suit.

Does anyone know if Hulk paid money to the family of the kid that Nick Hogan almost killed in the car accident?

Even if there wasn't a civil suit I am thinking they may have paid them behind the scenes to get it behind everyone and avoid a civil suit.

I'm sure he paid $ but who knows how much. He shelled out $1.5M on attorneys fees for that deal though.

http://www.bittenandbound.com/2010/02/20/h...-lawsuit-video/

Think Hulk was hurting for $$$ after the divorce and his kids car crash, he actually was living with Bubba and his wife for a while.

Haha. I have a pretty hot bi gf down in Miami that goes to swinger parties to hook up with chicks and she sends me pics. The girls are usually pretty hot.

Probably bLISS parties. Ran by a guy named Nathan. I hear mixed reviews on the girls there (probably depends on the weekend). I have had a few friends say they are the hottest chicks under the sun, and some say that they are very "hispanic."

Never been, so have no idea what the final consensus is on it.

Damn, I need to visit Miami

There you go. Instead of Mexico, go to Miami on vacation...visit the swingers scene, stay at fountainbleu...

just don't take your mom along.

There you go. Instead of Mexico, go to Miami on vacation...visit the swingers scene, stay at fountainbleu...

just don't take your mom along.

:lol2:

Probably bLISS parties. Ran by a guy named Nathan. I hear mixed reviews on the girls there (probably depends on the weekend). I have had a few friends say they are the hottest chicks under the sun, and some say that they are very "hispanic."

Never been, so have no idea what the final consensus is on it.

Yeah she is Latin and most of the girls seem to be Latin although there are some American blondes in there occasionally and yep its bliss. All the girls definitely are not smoking hot though IMO