Shooting at elementary school in conneticut.

Roman

They should do like the people of Mississippi did. They shut these fuckers down with some very clever tactics.

"A couple of days before, one of them (Westboro protestors) ran his mouth at a Brandon gas station and got his arse waxed. Police were called and the beaten man could not give much of a description of who beat him. When they canvassed the station and spoke to the large crowd that had gathered around, no one seemed to remember anything about what had happened.

Rankin County handled this thing perfectly. There were many things that were put into place that most will never know about and at great expense to the county.

Most of the morons never made it out of their hotel parking lot. It seems that certain Rankin county pickup trucks were parked directly behind any car that had Kansas plates in the hotel parking lot and the drivers mysteriously disappeared until after the funeral was over. Police were called but their wrecker service was running behind and it was going to be a few hours before they could tow the trucks so the Kansas plated cars could get out.

A few made it to the funeral but were ushered away to be questioned about a crime they might have possibly been involved in. Turns out, after a few hours of questioning, that they were not involved and they were allowed to go on about their business."

http://thehayride.com/2011/04/westboro-bap...ippi-and-loses/

That's my hometown. I remember that. fcuking hilarious. Stupid pieces of shit. They tried to sue, dont think anything came of it.

The media frenzy about this has got the crazies coming out of the woodwork. Unfortunately I think we need to be concerned about copycats.

Death Threats Prompt Police Response to Newton Church Sunday

Here's the problem. I blame the news. The news makes these people into HUGE celebrities and it's brings even more crazy ass fuckers out of the woodwork that want to "one up" what the last guy did. If the stupid fcuking news people would stop OVER GLORIFYING these people, I would like to think they're wouldn't be copy cats.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should do like the people of Mississippi did. They shut these fuckers down with some very clever tactics.

"A couple of days before, one of them (Westboro protestors) ran his mouth at a Brandon gas station and got his arse waxed. Police were called and the beaten man could not give much of a description of who beat him. When they canvassed the station and spoke to the large crowd that had gathered around, no one seemed to remember anything about what had happened.

Rankin County handled this thing perfectly. There were many things that were put into place that most will never know about and at great expense to the county.

Most of the morons never made it out of their hotel parking lot. It seems that certain Rankin county pickup trucks were parked directly behind any car that had Kansas plates in the hotel parking lot and the drivers mysteriously disappeared until after the funeral was over. Police were called but their wrecker service was running behind and it was going to be a few hours before they could tow the trucks so the Kansas plated cars could get out.

A few made it to the funeral but were ushered away to be questioned about a crime they might have possibly been involved in. Turns out, after a few hours of questioning, that they were not involved and they were allowed to go on about their business."

http://thehayride.com/2011/04/westboro-bap...ippi-and-loses/

now THAT is some funny shit...

particularly the part where the guy got his ass kicked.

I would not be upset if someone blew up the house where that cult lives.

Lets keep the violent rhetoric to a minimum... thanks...

Agreed. It's important to think before we speak or type these days because it's a highly emotional and volatile time. Be smart guys.

I hear the anonymous group released the names and info on those protestors, that could end very badly for the protestors if they go through with it.

Crazy how much misinformation got reported here by supposedly reputable news organizations. The shooter was Ryan Lanza for several hours until the media finally got the correct name of his brother; the mother was a teacher at the school and was killed at the school (presumably in her classroom), only she wasn't a teacher there and was killed at home, not at the school; the father was killed, only he wasn't; and the shooter had a .223 rifle that was found in his car and two handguns, which caused everyone to think that the killings were carried out with the handguns as it wouldn't be likely that he took the rifle back to the car before returning inside and killing himself, until it turned out that the .223 was in fact the murder weapon and was found inside with him (he apparently may have left a shotgun in the car). It seems like the desire to be first trumped any notion of verifying what they heard in a way that would not happen with most other stories.

Crazy how much misinformation got reported here by supposedly reputable news organizations. The shooter was Ryan Lanza for several hours until the media finally got the correct name of his brother; the mother was a teacher at the school and was killed at the school (presumably in her classroom), only she wasn't a teacher there and was killed at home, not at the school; the father was killed, only he wasn't; and the shooter had a .223 rifle that was found in his car and two handguns, which caused everyone to think that the killings were carried out with the handguns as it wouldn't be likely that he took the rifle back to the car before returning inside and killing himself, until it turned out that the .223 was in fact the murder weapon and was found inside with him (he apparently may have left a shotgun in the car). It seems like the desire to be first trumped any notion of verifying what they heard in a way that would not happen with most other stories.

Sadly journalistic integrity has gone by the way-side these days in an effort "to be first".

Any mathematicians in the house? I'd like to know what the statistical probability of this being a coincidence.

http://www.examiner.com/article/libor-scan...were-to-testify

Sounds like something to end up at Snopes with unsubstantiated references but I didn't see it there - perhaps the "scheduled to testify" thing is manufactured.

The father of Newtown Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza is Peter Lanza who is a VP and Tax Director at GE Financial. The father of Aurora Colorado movie theater shooter James Holmes is Robert Holmes, the lead scientist for the credit score company FICO. Both men were to testify before the US Sentate in the ongoing LIBOR scandal. The London Interbank Offered Rate, known as Libor, is the average interest rate at which banks can borrow from each other. 16 international banks have been implicated in this ongoing scandal, accused of rigging contracts worth trillions of dollars. HSBC has already been fined $1.9 billion and three of their low level traders arrested.

Any mathematicians in the house? I'd like to know what the statistical probability of this being a coincidence.

Sounds like something to end up at Snopes but I didn't see it there.

It is a coincidence.

I am sure Donald Trump can link them to living in an apartment in Kenya with President Obama and someone on the left can place them as key members of the Bush administration. They are also distant cousins of Kevin Bacon and Vladimir Putin.

Sounds like something to end up at Snopes with unsubstantiated references but I didn't see it there - perhaps the "scheduled to testify" thing is a manufactured fact.

Its actually false...

First of all, Ive never seen any evidence that HOLMES was "scheduled" to testify on LIBOR or that any hearings have ever been scheduled on it... Ive seen the allegation, but thats it...

Secondly, Peter Lanza works for GE ENERGY FINANCIAL.... GE ENERGY FINANCIAL isnt involved in the LIBOR scandal.... Three employees at GE CAPITAL (A different subsidiary entirely) were involved in a previous Muni Bond Interest rate shaving scandal that happened in 2006, that is mentioned as an aside in original tinfoil hat source for this... That scandal has nothing to do with LIBOR, which is about fixing short term interest rates at banks... Which GE Energy is not...

Its actually false...

First of all, Ive never seen any evidence that HOLMES was "scheduled" to testify on LIBOR or that any hearings have ever been scheduled on it...

Ah, that's the *fact* that I figured would be false (or manufactured) to make it look like some of conspiracy. Why on earth would people make stuff up and invent facts to create their own story over such a tragedy is beyond me. :(

Ah, that's the *fact* that I figured would be false (or manufactured) to make it look like some of conspiracy. Why on earth would people make stuff up and invent facts to create a their own story over such a tragedy is beyond me. :(

Most of them are just as crazy as the shooters themselves... Maybe it makes them feel better about their own mental illness, to blame it on a huge conspiracy.

I can't tell if the westboro peeps are legitimately bat shit crazy because they really believe what they claim... or... if they are bat shit crazy and claim it to get money from sort of restitution from being beat to a pulp and suing. Either way... it's either bat shit crazy for one or the other. That's the kind of bat shit crazy that is so bat shit crazy to me that you'd have to munch on bat shit sandwiches all day every day.

I can't tell if the westboro peeps are legitimately bat shit crazy because they really believe what they claim... or... if they are bat shit crazy and claim it to get money from sort of restitution from being beat to a pulp and suing. Either way... it's either bat shit crazy for one or the other. That's the kind of bat shit crazy that is so bat shit crazy to me that you'd have to munch on bat shit sandwiches all day every day.

They have an EXTRAORDINARY hatred for gays.... I can see being against SPECIAL RIGHTS for homosexuals... And being APATHETIC towards the life style (thats pretty much me.... I dont give a flying fcuk who you sleep with, but dont bother me about it... Youre entitled to the same rights I am... No more... No less... If you hold a fcuking parade to show the world what a world class Dicksucker you are, if it fucks up traffic or crates a situation where I have to explain to my nine year old what a bondage suit and dildo are, then Im going to be pretty unsympathetic to you). But these fcuking people want GAYS TO BE KILLED.... NO IFS, ANDS OR BUTS about it... My guess is, Fred Phelps did a little boy on boy action when he was younger, otherwise his peculiar obsession makes no sense... BTW... They aren't stupid... Every goddamned one of them is an attorney... And they have handed some of the best attorneys in this country their asses on a couple of occasions....

So they use this funeral shit as a way to get publicity.... They wake up every day with the goal to make everybody else as angry as they are. And the dumbshit media LOVES IT, because its great for ratings.... It fires up the audience... And when people are pissed off, they aren't changing the channel.

They have an EXTRAORDINARY hatred for gays.... I can see being against SPECIAL RIGHTS for homosexuals... And being APATHETIC towards the life style (thats pretty much me.... I dont give a flying fcuk who you sleep with, but dont bother me about it... Youre entitled to the same rights I am... No more... No less... If you hold a fcuking parade to show the world what a world class Dicksucker you are, if it fucks up traffic or crates a situation where I have to explain to my nine year old what a bondage suit and dildo are, then Im going to be pretty unsympathetic to you). But these fcuking people want GAYS TO BE KILLED.... NO IFS, ANDS OR BUTS about it... My guess is, Fred Phelps did a little boy on boy action when he was younger, otherwise his peculiar obsession makes no sense... BTW... They aren't stupid... Every goddamned one of them is an attorney... And they have handed some of the best attorneys in this country their asses on a couple of occasions....

So they use this funeral shit as a way to get publicity.... They wake up every day with the goal to make everybody else as angry as they are. And the dumbshit media LOVES IT, because its great for ratings.... It fires up the audience... And when people are pissed off, they aren't changing the channel.

:iamwithstupid:

They came to the University of Kansas on what seemed like an almost weekly basis while I was in school there since they live less than an hour away. As you suggested in a previous post, best way to deal with them is ignore them, don't give them an audience, and certainly don't give them the never ending media coverage.

When they came to campus nobody paid any attention to them, campus police didn't bother them, students walked past them, nobody stopped to argue with them or counter protest. They were simply ambient noise like the buses on campus.

What does make you angry and want to bash them with a rock is when you see them bring children out carrying some sickening and hateful signs.

Is there a recap posted anywhere with the latest analysis and info? I keep hearing mixed info like he was denied access to the school and shot a window in, that the dad is alive, etc. I've been generally ignoring most of the info in the mass hysteria media and on faceplace.

Is there a recap posted anywhere with the latest analysis and info? I keep hearing mixed info like he was denied access to the school and shot a window in, that the dad is alive, etc. I've been generally ignoring most of the info in the mass hysteria media and on faceplace.

Dad is alive. He even released a statement over the weekend.

Parents were divorced, he did not live with the family.

Dad is alive. He even released a statement over the weekend.

Parents were divorced, he did not live with the family.

Adam lived with his mother... Still not clear if he shot his way into the school or if the front door was unlocked... But it sounds like he probably shot out a glass door and walked through... Two layers of Glass Security film would have likely prevented this entire event.

Ryan lived on his own in Hoboken.

Dad is alive...

:iamwithstupid:

They came to the University of Kansas on what seemed like an almost weekly basis while I was in school there since they live less than an hour away. As you suggested in a previous post, best way to deal with them is ignore them, don't give them an audience, and certainly don't give them the never ending media coverage.

When they came to campus nobody paid any attention to them, campus police didn't bother them, students walked past them, nobody stopped to argue with them or counter protest. They were simply ambient noise like the buses on campus.

What does make you angry and want to bash them with a rock is when you see them bring children out carrying some sickening and hateful signs.

Just to give you an idea how batshit crazy they are...........

Possible Lead on Motive: Fear/Anger Toward Being Committed to Psychiatric Facility

Note: I wish this article lacked his picture... there it is again. I apologize its in there guys, but the media can't let one article slip by without it for some reason.

Possible Lead on Motive: Fear/Anger Toward Being Committed to Psychiatric Facility

Note: I wish this article lacked his picture... there it is again. I apologize its in there guys, but the media can't let one article slip by without it for some reason.

She thought he needed to be committed???? But she had a bunch of guns he could get to? Shit, I wouldnt own sharp knives if I thought my kid was that fucked up...

She thought he needed to be committed???? But she had a bunch of guns he could get to? Shit, I wouldnt own sharp knives if I thought my kid was that fucked up...

Seriously. That's really fucked up.