GHOUL POOL 2013!!!!!

Roman

Its the most wonderful time of the year!!!!!

Back by Popular demand!!!!

Its the 2013 Lambo-Power.Com

GHOUL POOL!!!!!!

For those not initiated, here are the rules. You choose three celebrities/ famous people who you believe may die in the 2013 calender year. I rate those celebrities on the LIKELIHOOD that they will die. The more likely it is that they will go to that big after-party in the sky, the FEWER POINTS THEY ARE WORTH. For instance, picking one of the walking celebrity train-wrecks or a 100 year old vaudevillian is worth VERY few points.... On the other hand, if you nail that MICHAEL CLARKE DUNCAN is going to drop dead because he worked out too much, you're going to hit the mother-load.

If your pick actually dies in the 2013 calender year you are awarded the predetermined points. The member with the most points as of December 31, 2013, at Midnight, is the big winner! We will announce more on Prizes later.

As always, I am the sole arbiter of any rule interpretations and of sufficient fame of an entry. Not all entries will be accepted. If your pick is rejected (or dies prior to January 1, 2013) you may replace the pick up til December 30, 2012. (yes I know, if your pick kicks the bucket while Angelinos are freezing on Colorado Blvd., you're hosed....)

No current Political leaders, or United States Secret Service protectees are eligible for entry.

DON'T DO IT, IT'LL JUST PISS ME OFF, and possibly get you a visit from the guys with the sunglasses!

Feel free to respond to this post, say yay, ask questions, talk strategy, point out my dyslexic errors above etc....

However all posts, other than official entry posts, will be deleted after the close of the contest.

I will not be taking entires by PM this year... If it isnt in the thread, it doesnt count.

We are now open for entries. I will be deleting a LOT of posts in this thread... If your post is deleted, dont take it personally- I just have to keep the thread tidy for my sanity... If your ENTRY is deleted, it means you violated a rule (probably the Secret Service rule above)- Resubmit if you want to play.

Also.... I will be FREQUENTLY closing the thread when entries pile up, to give me time to catch up.... It will close COMPLETELY on December 30, 2012!!!

Get your entries in while its open.... Or dont bitch to me later.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zsa Zsa Gabor

Terrell Owens

Burt Reynolds

Lindsey Lohan

Clint Eastwood

Keith Richards

Lindsey Lohan- 26 year old alcoholic, drunk driving, drug addicted, lesbian, bi-sexual, troll fcuking, celebrity train wreck, most famous for clogging the shitter on "Scary Movie 5" and for being the only person to fcuk Elizabeth Taylor more than Richard Burton. Still struggling to stay out of legal troubles, she has had more cervical exams performed by L.A. County Sheriff's deputies, in the last 3 years than by her gynecologist... - 15 Pts.

Clint Eastwood- 82 year old Actor, Academy Award Winning Director and Bacon Stand-in, (The dried pork product, not Kevin) most famous for whispering death threats to people on film... He still seems to be in excellent physical health, but the Mental Game may be slipping a bit... 5 pts

Keith Richards- 69 Year old Rolling Stones Guitarist and EPA Superfund site, most famous for STILL BEING fcuking ALIVE.... Are you fcuking kidding me? Somebody picks this guy every fcuking year.... I think its a joke... You couldn't kill the sonofabitch if ASSAD dropped a canister of SARIN ON HIS HOUSE! My favorite story is still the one about how he got so fucked up at his father's wake, that he mixed the old man's ashes with some crank, and snorted the fcuking mix up his nose. 10 Pts.

Jeremy Clarkson - Killed in a car crash by a Prius

Miley Cyrus - Cocaine OD (Bonus points if she's doing the blow off another girl's ass)?

Edward Van Halen - Cancer

dennis rodman

scottie pippen

dustin beiber

Dennis Rodman- 51 year old transvestite and former basketball player, most famous for being voted "worst Neighbor in the World" ten years running. An unapologetic alcoholic and "Celebrity Rehab" alumni, he has had multiple run-ins with the law because of his drinking and the house party that has been going on without intermission for several years at his small ocean front residence in Newport Beach. Rumor has it that this party was started as a small get together by Rodman, while his parents were away on vacation in maui, but has since grown out of control to include complete strangers who "found out about it on Facebook", and he is completley unable to get them to leave at this point. 10 Pts

Scottie Pippin- 47 year old retired basketball hall of famer, most famous for for being the weirdest looking dude in the world. After achieving his life-long goal of becoming stinking, filthy rich, he was crushed when his plastic surgeon informed him "you still cant afford what its going to take." 40 pts.

Dustin Beaver- 18 year old Canadian singer and tween heart-throb, most famous for his hair, and being an all around whiney little bitch. Recently the attmepted victim of a kidnapping/murder/castration plot, that reportedly was going to ransom his testicles for $2500 a peice... Repeated run-ins with the law for driving exotic cars around L.A. way too fcuking fast and then blaming the "paparazzi" for chasing him, he's due for a wreck.... Here's some advise... If you dont want to be noticed by the press and fans, DONT DRIVE A CHROME fcuking PLATED CAR WITH A NEON LICENSE PLATE FRAME THAT SAYS "BEIBER FEVER- CATCH IT HERE." Talentless cunt. 35 Points