New year, new plans..

Kisco

Lol. I know you want to be safe, but I also know UGR likes big numbers....

Sooooooooo.......

What are the final numbers???

Safety is priority for me...=)

As far as the final numbers, not sure yet. As soon as I hear something, the board will be the first to know.

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you went with larger turbos right than the regular stage 1 kit, right? and upgraded clutch?

846 pump

957 race

you went with larger turbos right than the regular stage 1 kit, right? and upgraded clutch?

846 pump

957 race

Yes, went with stage 3 turbos/clutch.

767 on pump

939 on race gas

I'd change the pump gas number if I were you. Per the rules, first poster to guess any map correctly wins, and the poster before you posted 767 on pump. Basically you are wasting a guess.

Keep them coming, fellas...Some really good guesses and I am sure someone is going to win. :icon_mrgreen:

I'd change the pump gas number if I were you. Per the rules, first poster to guess any map correctly wins, and the poster before you posted 767 on pump. Basically you are wasting a guess.

Keep them coming, fellas...Some really good guesses and I am sure someone is going to win. :icon_mrgreen:

lol Didnt read but in that case..

786 on pump

939 on race gas :icon_mrgreen:

what is the most power a stock motor can take without risking the motor?

I don't think anyone can say for sure. All we know is that 750 rwhp with pump gas on the older Gallardos was just fine, and that the new LP engines are more robust.

In my case, this bolt on kit is just to hold me in place until I save my piggy bank for a stage II or III build over the fall/winter.

:icon_super: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

Dyno-1_zpscce53ba7.png

Car cover winner to be decided as soon as Kevin sends me the dyno graphs with exact numbers for all various maps. Stay tuned!!

Better get some more life insurance and put my name on it :)

Congrats on the super beast!

Nice...Congrats! Can't wait to see some kill vids!

Thanks, fellas. I am very excited to get it back soon.

I'll keep everyone posted about the final numbers from all the maps, but from the two numbers I got back today, so far there are no winners for the OEM cover. Better luck with the next set of numbers..=)

Thanks, fellas. I am very excited to get it back soon.

I'll keep everyone posted about the final numbers from all the maps, but from the two numbers I got back today, so far there are no winners for the OEM cover. Better luck with the next set of numbers..=)

so you are ok with a 1000whp on stock block? Does your car have forged pistons and rods from factory?

i would be a little nervous lol- but then again i dont know anything about the actual OEM motor..

so you are ok with a 1000whp on stock block? Does your car have forged pistons and rods from factory?

i would be a little nervous lol- but then again i dont know anything about the actual OEM motor..

Most of the time I will be on pump gas and 750 whp. The 1000 whp map will only be used when I have a race event (like the 1/2 mile in Chicago) or on some racing occasions where I feel I would really need it.

I believe the pistons are forged aluminum, the crank is also forged, but the rods are not. These motors are very stout from the factory. I guess the bottom line is if Kevin wasn't comfortable with the power it made, he wouldn't have made it. Keep in mind I am aware that anything can happen and not oblivious to that.

Can the car hold up on 1000 whp for 5,6,7, or 10 passes? Stay tuned, we are going to find out... :icon_mrgreen:

Dyno sheets to come today... :icon_thumleft:

YESSSSS!!!!!!!

Your car is going to be a beast!!!!!!!!

Yeah I don't think anyone really knows how much power these new engines can handle. I am pretty sure UGR would know the best since they have more bolt on LP/R8s out there on the street than anyone.

750whp will be plenty fun. Then again, 1500whp will be 2x as fun when you do the next upgrade :P

Haha, next upgrade will be a stage II or III, not an R build. I need more chemical imbalance in my brain to drive around in a 1700 HP car, lol.

When you get your car back, you need to post vids and some 60-130!! :icon_thumleft:

Haha, next upgrade will be a stage II or III, not an R build. I need more chemical imbalance in my brain to drive around in a 1700 HP car, lol.

When you get your car back, you need to post vids and some 60-130!! :icon_thumleft:

A stage 3 will be more than enough, unless you live in Texas. :lol2:

Robert's stage 2.5 was more than enough even on pump when I had a ride in it a few months back. Cant imagine a 1700whp-1900whp car. :hunter: