New Sponsor: AMH Exotic Parts

Guest SP_Lotta Murci

Guest SP_Lotta Murci

Welcome Glen and AMH Exotic Parts to Lambopower everybody! I've been trying to get this guy to accommodate LP for quite sometime. Why? Well Glen here is the go to guy to provide us with New and USED parts for our Gallardo/Murcie etc... I've been noticing a lot of members looking for used parts especially and everyone keeps asking me where to get it from and I always have no clue. After browsing the forums for a while, everybody keeps mentioning Glen (AMH) is the go to guy. So I went to his site and his place is overstocked! He has many members on this board that can vouch for him. Again welcome Glen & AMH Exotic Parts.

If there are any questions, please PM him (AMH Parts); names Glen

Thank you Will for reaching out and getting me on board! Glad to be the number one parts supplier sponsor on the forum.

For all who do not know of me, I have been selling car parts since the early 90's where I started off my exotics at Lamborghini Ohio. When I started this venture of AMH, I knew for many years that I had the clientele base and great customer service background it takes in this line of work. The desire and passion I have to help out all that I have come in contact with keeps me doing this day after day. I have a vast number of suppliers and factory help worldwide to get OEM and aftermarket parts at the best possible pricing for you. Anything big or small from a few nuts and bolts to fixing a wrecked one is never too much. As a lot of people on here can vouch for, contact me anytime and if I am awake I usually am working on something! Look forward to helping out as many of you as I can. Thanks to everyone who have buying from me over the last few years I can finally fork out some more sponsorship.

About time! Glen (AMH) is the shit!! Amazing guy, great pricing, and reliable resource!

Very excited that he a sponsor here!

Glen has helped me several times. Always prompt, professional, and everything arrives as promised (or better). He has consistently met and exceeded expectations. I've bought new parts including pads and sensors for CCB's that were priced better than any other source.

I met Glen at Pocono a couple years ago. He's a good guy!

Welcome Glen!

Carol

Glen is a great guy to deal with. I have done a lot of deals with Glen and he has always done a great job! He has had very good price's on his parts and tries real hard to take care of you.

• 2 weeks later...