RR Wraith

christiann

25887551.jpg

Why does the car look like it is on a severe bank? The road looks like it should be flat and the car looks like it is at a 30 degree angle.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why does the car look like it is on a severe bank? The road looks like it should be flat and the car looks like it is at a 30 degree angle.

i will answer with a picture

post-11539-1362510765.jpg

This is one ugly vehicle. Too square and disproportional. The Bentley CGT puts it to shame and the design has been around for 10 years now.

Their first 'miss' in a decade.

The Phantom/Ghost look worlds better than this, as does the CGT...

Their first 'miss' in a decade.

The Phantom/Ghost look worlds better than this, as does the CGT...

Chrysler 300 and a CGT had a baby. I'm with Aram, why do this now?

LOL I just saw it, damn moderators, when you don't think they can fcuk you up more they do this...

I didn't think it could get any funnier but it cracks me up. You are a good sport for playing along with it. This has been going on since you hate sold the RS5 right?

I just don't get the point of the coupe in these types of cars. The back seats are a pain in the ass for adults to really use especially with no rear doors. Kinda like the big benz CL's, good in theory but then when you have one its a pain in the ass to put people in it. The Ghost works much better than this car.

This, or save $100K and get the Conti GT Speed? I think I know my answer...

I didn't think it could get any funnier but it cracks me up. You are a good sport for playing along with it. This has been going on since you hate sold the RS5 right?

It is cool! Jupp, a few years now.. The ninjadouches even changed my sig and avatar :tyson:

They have a really cool new blue they are releasing. It looks like a Lambo color. I told Rolls they made a big mistake debuting this car in grandpa's colors.

They have a really cool new blue they are releasing. It looks like a Lambo color. I told Rolls they made a big mistake debuting this car in grandpa's colors.

How did you like it in the metal?

• 3 weeks later...
........ I told Rolls they made a big mistake debuting this car in grandpa's colors.

Target audience unfortunatly. I think that also has a lot to do with the hohum design. I guess Bentley is targeted to the younger crowd and the RR is targeting Gma and Gpa

Hogwash. The Ghost is 10x as modern as the Mulsanne.

I love the Wraith. Great job from RR. It's a completely different class of car in terms of build and care than a Bentley GT.

I really like it, does anyone know if the rear seat will be available in a three seat configuration or two seat only?

I really like it, does anyone know if the rear seat will be available in a three seat configuration or two seat only?

That would be great if they could do the theater configuration like in the Phantom and Ghost

I wasnt a fan until i saw the car at the NYIAS in pics over on supercars. That car is stunning in that blue color.

rolls-1-of-1-10.jpg

rolls-1-of-1-9.jpg

rolls-1-of-1-8.jpg

post-11539-1364905644_thumb.jpg

Very nice I really like it, also they are cheaper than the Ghost here, $645k RRP.

I reserve final judgment until VCR reviews it :icon_thumleft: