aston martin rapide S

OVI

rapide S... what do you guys think about the grill? Personally think its overdone. Instead of the grill they should have done work on the front bumper as they did with the DBS. (vents, some curves or something)

Aston_Martin-Rapide_S_2014_photo_05.jpg

Vboxking a friend of mine who owns a local shop in my area said with an ECU tune and a good exhaust a DBS could push 550 - 560 hp.

• 2 years later...

Hey guys, anyone have a Rapide S? Need a new sedan and was considering one. Looking for something a little unique as a daily driver. Before you suggest it I have no interest is a Merc,BMW or Audi. Not that I don't like them but I have had them and want to travel a different road. Don't need the fastest or highest tech, just a cool car to have as a DD. Also considering a Panamera or FF. Preowned Aston or FF has already taken a shitload of depreciation. Any thoughts are welcome.

That thing looks like a truck with the new grill. I loved the first iteration, but this just doesn't do it for me anymore.

Love the AM brand, hopefully they can get on-point again with the car.

Since these came out they have really grown on me. I really like the rapides a lot. Kev99sv I think you would enjoy it. However the back seats are not very roomy. So depending on your need that may not be a selling point. However if you don't need back seats I would recommend a two door Aston instead. A bentley GT Super Sport should make for a fun DD also.

• 2 months later...
Well, gonna give he Rapide a try. Bought a 2014 S. Sorry for the crappy I phone pic

Isn't the new grill a euro ped impact issue?

• 8 months later...
rapide S... what do you guys think about the grill? Personally think its overdone. Instead of the grill they should have done work on the front bumper as they did with the DBS. (vents, some curves or something)

Aston_Martin-Rapide_S_2014_photo_05.jpg

Ugly Ass Grill...don't like it at all.

Since these came out they have really grown on me. I really like the rapides a lot. Kev99sv I think you would enjoy it. However the back seats are not very roomy. So depending on your need that may not be a selling point. However if you don't need back seats I would recommend a two door Aston instead. A bentley GT Super Sport should make for a fun DD also.

Grille looks a mix between an Aston Martin and an Infinity.

Didn't last but a few months. Now I can say I had an Aston. Don't need another

Doh! My ass still hurts from the beating I took from my last Aston.

Doh! My ass still hurts from the beating I took from my last Aston.

I actually did ok. Bought preowned at $100k off sticker for a year old car then got rid of it for nearly what I paid. Got lucky.

• 3 weeks later...