Lamborghini Veneno

DrVertigo

Congrats on the Purchase Raging Bull! True Car entheusiast doing charity events off the Veneno!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on the opportunity to own a true piece of automotive history RaginBull. You definitely seem like the type of owner who should be afforded the opportunity to purchase a car like this - not just someone capable of writing the check. Great to hear your car will be driven and shared!

Two questions -

There's been some suggestion the third car is going to Singapore. Can you confirm this?

Are you aware if there are any plans for Lamborghini to show one of these cars in Monterey this summer? Is that something you'd be open to allow with yours? That would be an excellent venue to showcase the car - either at The Quail Gathering or on the putting green at Pebble Beach where the concepts are typically lined up.

Thanks for being so kind to answer all these questions and best of luck enduring the wait for delivery you have ahead of you.

>8^)

ER

Am I the only one that doesn't like the wheels? I love how the car itself looks but the rims are just off to me... Oh well. Enjoy it! I would be scared out of my mind to drive a 4 million dollar car anywhere!

The wheels have to be one of my favorite parts of thr car. The carbon construction on them looks really complex and stunning IMO

Lamborghini-Veneno-wheels.jpg

The wheels have to be one of my favorite parts of thr car. The carbon construction on them looks really complex and stunning IMO

I love the wheels, I think the tires take away from them a bit. They're distracting.

(Rob, don't you ever sleep?)

An outrageous and savage car

:iamwithstupid: I can only wonder what everyone's opinion was back when the Countach was first presented .......it was a similar in that it was an outrageous design for its day....were the opinion's as different as everyone's are on this car? :eusa_think:

I've spent the last hour looking at the details of this outrageous car, there is so much detail, it is absolutely stunning, I can not believe this thing is street legal, Veneno belongs on the Le Mans circuit.

Stunning !

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

So this is what happens when you voluntarily restrict yourself from LamboPower so you can concentrate on productivity levels at work... you miss one of the biggest announcements of the year on LP. :shock:

Congratulations Kris! That is beyond amazing and jaw-dropping. I would love to see that car someday in person. The best part is, as everyone has said, you will enjoy it and not just let it hide away in some garage.

HUGE congrats on the Veneno purchase!! :notworthy: :eusa_dance: :eusa_clap:

Thanks! I hope you see it too!

Off topic, did you get a good look at the Alfa 4C or Bertone's Aston Rapide shooting brake at Geneva?

4C is awesome! The Rapide looked factory, which was cool.

I would be happy to do that for you. If you could provide a photo of an angle you like I am sure I could make it work :icon_thumleft:

Thank You!!! I will go through my pics and see what works with a good Veneno pic. I will PM you to get your email so I can send you higher resolution. I apprecaite it!!!

Besides congratulating you on an excellent move, I'm just glad you're posting this stuff up and taking the time to respond to all this. It's been daily fun to check in on this thread.

If it's any indicator as to what you've got there, my son who is 6 and knows his cars very well, was floored by it and started drawing pictures the next day (he didn't do that with the P1 or LaFailari). Day 3...already making plans to buy this car from you when it's a classic has-been.

This is exactly how all truly great cars should be. Realizing the difference between a beautiful naked woman in a photo and a beautiful naked woman in person is the same sobering kind of moment. If I never saw a Countach in person when I was a kid, I'm not so sure I would have been so emotionally drawn into them (same with the Diablo). Varsity design work flows so differently in the flesh -- sobering.

Thanks! I would love to see the pic your son drew! You should scan it and post it! That sounds awesome!

I appreciate your comments! I am very happy that I am getting this car!

I don't know how I missed this, but HUGE CONGRATS!

So did the Pagani get the boot, or is that still in the works? :eusa_dance:

I wanted a Zonda because it was the coolest of the outrageous hypercars. Then, Pagani made the Huayra which is as close to the Zonda as he could get while keeping it street legal in the USA. Unfortunately, I do not care for the Huayra. Lamborghini then went and made this Veneno which is 10 times crazier then the Zonda and it IS street legal in the USA! The Veneno satisfies and far surpasses my Zonda fantasy.

Okay, finished my mock-up of a Veneno in its natural habitat... Mars.

post-10844-1362679837.jpg

Image is based on this, so for all three I (or someone with more skill and energy) would composite the cars in smaller scale one behind the other, replacing each of the rovers. Might be better for a signature though, as there'd be a lot of horizontality to it.

THAT IS EPIC!!! I want that as a poster! I am going to print posters of the coolest pics I find. Well Done!! :icon_thumleft:

Congrats!

Thank You!!

I'm just going to throw out an offer right now to drive your other cars for you since you will probably be enjoying this too much haha

I've spent the last hour looking at the details of this outrageous car, there is so much detail, it is absolutely stunning, I can not believe this thing is street legal, Veneno belongs on the Le Mans circuit.

Stunning !

post-7524-1362736883_thumb.jpg

post-7524-1362736903_thumb.jpg

post-7524-1362736934_thumb.jpg

I know there's three separate colours, but is the interior lining going to match the exterior accent colours for the three, or are all interiors red?

:icon_thumleft:

Kris you are my idol! The Veneno is out of this world and anyone who says otherwise... :givesfuck2:

Thanks for all the information you gave me today about your experience checking out the P1 at Geneva. I hope to give you the ride of your life in my TTSL in the the near future.

VBOX :king:

Thanks Aaron! You're the man! I appreciate your advice! I can't wait for that ride! :headbang:

Absolutely incredible Kris! The Veneno is a level of crazy that only Lamborghini could reach and pull off successfully.

Your plan to use the car for charity work is admirable, and proof that 1 of the 3 cars couldn't have gone to a more deserving person and enthusiast. Good luck making it through the wait time without losing your sanity!

Thank You! I hope we can get a lot of other people involved!

Wow, congrats!! I have like 20 million questions to ask right now.

Thanks! Fire away! :icon_super:

congrats! to be one of 3 people to own this marvel is something special !

enjoy it with good health you sound like a real nice guy!

Thank You!

These pics are what it takes to understand the lines. There's just so many of them! That is how I needed to approach it in person to take it all in.

Congrats on the Purchase Raging Bull! True Car entheusiast doing charity events off the Veneno!

Thank You!!!

this car will look absolutely insane on a public street.

I can't wait to see it too!

Congrats on the opportunity to own a true piece of automotive history RaginBull. You definitely seem like the type of owner who should be afforded the opportunity to purchase a car like this - not just someone capable of writing the check. Great to hear your car will be driven and shared!

Two questions -

There's been some suggestion the third car is going to Singapore. Can you confirm this?

Are you aware if there are any plans for Lamborghini to show one of these cars in Monterey this summer? Is that something you'd be open to allow with yours? That would be an excellent venue to showcase the car - either at The Quail Gathering or on the putting green at Pebble Beach where the concepts are typically lined up.

Thanks for being so kind to answer all these questions and best of luck enduring the wait for delivery you have ahead of you.

>8^)

ER

Thank You!!

I am not sure where the 3rd car is going exactly.

I am not sure when ours will be ready. We are promised them by end of the year. After my car is delivered I will make it available to any events I that I can at Lamborghini's request.

The wait is hard, but the reward is worth it! :eusa_dance:

Thanks Again!

Yeah Rob! I needed to look at the car section by section before I was able to process the entire car. It has a lot going on and it all works in perfect harmony once you get it.

I love the wheels, I think the tires take away from them a bit. They're distracting.

(Rob, don't you ever sleep?)

It would be interesting to see it without the red ring around the rubber.

I'm just going to throw out an offer right now to drive your other cars for you since you will probably be enjoying this too much haha

LOL! There are many places I take the others that I cannot take this one, so they will still all get their time on the road.

I know there's three separate colours, but is the interior lining going to match the exterior accent colours for the three, or are all interiors red?

Not sure! Actually, I sent a text asking that question an hour ago!

If I missed anyone's question please post them again. Sorry, I have tried to answer everything.

Check out the 'Aventador photos' thread. I posted something for you there a few days ago. I'm sure you're going to love it :icon_thumleft:

If I missed anyone's question please post them again. Sorry, I have tried to answer everything.

Well, I have always wondered which sauce is really the best one for kebab, is it the tomato based or the yoghurt/mayo based, this has become an eternal question for me.. Also, while you're at it, where does Megan Fox keeps her (used) underwear?

Other than that, we don't need much more than you in your car/alien posting vids/pics :turboalex:

Check out the 'Aventador photos' thread. I posted something for you there a few days ago. I'm sure you're going to love it :icon_thumleft:

:icon_thumleft: Thanks! I love that build!!! :icon_thumleft:

I hope to see this car in person sometime. It's so crazy looking.

Yes! I hope you see it too! It will be at charity events and some Lamborghini events.

Well, I have always wondered which sauce is really the best one for kebab, is it the tomato based or the yoghurt/mayo based, this has become an eternal question for me..

Tabasco is great on everything....

Also, while you're at it, where does Megan Fox keeps her (used) underwear?

... Including Megan Fox's underwear. Which you will receive in the mail shortly. Merry Merry! :bleh: :turboalex:

Other than that, we don't need much more than you in your car/alien posting vids/pics :turboalex:

:celb:

Did they give you an ETA on delivery? I asked before but you probably missed it with all the replies on here. Congratulations on the purchase, in case you missed that too! I'm really happy an enthusiast like you got the opportunity to buy it, it would have been a shame for these cars to just sit and collect dust in someone's garage. This way we all get to live a little vicariously through you! Congratulations and enjoy it in good health!

Did they give you an ETA on delivery? I asked before but you probably missed it with all the replies on here. Congratulations on the purchase, in case you missed that too! I'm really happy an enthusiast like you got the opportunity to buy it, it would have been a shame for these cars to just sit and collect dust in someone's garage. This way we all get to live a little vicariously through you! Congratulations and enjoy it in good health!

Q4 2013

Congratulations on acquiring your new Veneno Ragin, you're definitely the luckiest man on the planet right now. Just out of curiosity, what are the dimensions on the Veneno? I'm just trying to get an idea of how big it is. Thank you.