Lamborghini Veneno

DrVertigo

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:icon_thumleft:

I was having dinner with Michael when he told me he just finished the press release right before arriving to the restaurant. While we were eating I received it. That was funny. He is a great guy and was very helpful in getting me an allocation for this car. :icon_thumleft:

TT a Lambo V12 is last thing I would ever do. The Vent is very fast and has a lot of personality. TTing a car takes it away from its character. I LOVE that engine. I LOVE that it is NA, and I would never want to mess with it.

Oh I see. I thought at one time you were talking about TTing either the Coupe or Roadster. I agree with you but I also disagree with you. Top dog Lambo though I wouldnt.

The only competitor to this car that i can think of would be the FXX. Even that is a distant second compared to this beauty! Are you back in the states and do you have any interview links for us?? :eusa_dance:

RagingBull, congrats again for the awesome purchase. You have made the Lambo community proud.

Did you ask as to whether or not you & those who will participate at the Grande Giro in Italy might have a chance to see your car --- built or partially-built --- when the tour converges at the factory?

Thanks!! You guys make great products! I now have a great relationship with Lamborghini and I plan to do more interesting stuff with them in the future. Being that we have met, spent some quality time together and shook hands, I cannot mod my cars. It would be in poor taste. I want to represent them the best I can. I plan to make my cars available for events in the USA if they would like them, and attend all of the events that I can. Hopefully I will get the opportunity to be involved in other special projects of theirs in the future. :icon_super:

I completely understand but I'd be hitting myself if I didn't at least extend the offer!

Again, can't wait to see some more pics of this thing. I can't even believe this...I can't possibly come close to believing how you must feel. Congrats again! You have just won the world and fulfilled all of our childhood (and adulthood) dreams!

a Ferrari F1 racing departmente worker saw the complete F150 while preparing for private preview in Maranello and told me: "Aventador is more aggressive and better looking than that".

This Veneno looks more aggressive and better looking than the leaked picture of the Aventador (did you still remember them?) so i think this car will be better looking than any other car in Geneva and, above all, will be the most aggressive of all too, as a true lambo has to be. Car is in custom colors as it is a special order car built around you.

Be patient, it will shock you.

That's an Hypercar

ciao

I'm with you.

When the first pics of the Aventador came out I had already been waiting a year for mine. I would get depressed every time I logged on and read all the comments on here. I actually almost cancelled my car due to the response from the lambo community. I love my Aventador and can't wait for my roadster!!

I think this car is going to be sick in person!!!!

Well I saw, all three hypercars in Geneva during press days. I have to say, I like most design of the Ferrari, but it's name is really hideous. From all three, there were most people seeing Ferrari around. I also like McLaren, but interior is quite small, I think. The most extreme of all three is of course Veneno. I can't say, it's nice, but it's typical Lamborghini - extreme and agressive. It's out of this world, as I think Countach was back in seventies. RaginBull, congratulations for your car. Because I'm from Europe, I hope, I'll be able to see the car again at least in Lamborghini Museum.

Wait a sec. Are you saying you won't be putting a kreissig exhaust on the veneno?

Would you put fake tits on Sofía Vergara ?

Leave perfection alone

Leave perfection alone

Haha. Excellent analogy. No I wouldn't touch it. I just like teasing Kris about his love of Kreissig. For over a year now he has been talking about trying to get one for his Aventador.

Kris you are about to become one of the biggest Lambo Celebs... Congrats again on the car and the adventure of owning 1

I saw the Lambo article revealing your name and Antoine as the only 2 US owners. So the cat is out of the bag

Oh, and Please let this car spend a day or 2 in Florida and let me know where you will be :) I must see it if given the oppurtunity

Best!

Judah

Leave perfection alone

If you liked fake tits you would!

Louder the better on a car like that, I'm thinking Lambo would do you the courtesy of making it louder for you if you wanted it on that car. But the rest I concur, leave it alone.

Kris you are about to become one of the biggest Lambo Celebs... Congrats again on the car and the adventure of owning 1

I saw the Lambo article revealing your name and Antoine as the only 2 US owners. So the cat is out of the bag

Oh, and Please let this car spend a day or 2 in Florida and let me know where you will be :) I must see it if given the oppurtunity

Best!

Judah

Lambo wrote an article revealing the complete names of the owners????

great photo

166699_431141456963000_1019405179_n.jpg

Soon RaginBull will be able to take that photo in his garage alone... and accompany it with an SV on top of that. There's something to be said when your garage begins to outshine the Lamborghini booth at an international auto show...

Here's the article... http://www.freep.com/article/20130306/BUSI...lt-for-3-owners

Got to chime in and say Congratulations on the purchase and thank you for sharing with us.....There is nothing like getting something really really special that is/was outside of what you thought you could obtain. The more successful you are the less there is to cause you sleepless nights in excitement/anticipation...I know you will love owning it and sharing it with others and your family...(Though just wait till your son asks you for the keys!).

Oh I see. I thought at one time you were talking about TTing either the Coupe or Roadster. I agree with you but I also disagree with you. Top dog Lambo though I wouldnt.

I have a couple friends with TT cars, one of them being the king of tt, VBOXKING. I am interested in driving one but I do not think I'd want to own one. They cars as they come from Lamborghini (with an exhaust) are perfect for me. The stock exhausts have to meet regs and there is no way around that. So, I change the exhausts to get that better communication with the engine. The Kreissieg systems are well engineered and perfect. Unfortunately, they do not make an Aventador system so I am in the process of researching who gets the sound right, and the engineering so the engine is operating at its best. I will change my Aventador exhaust eventually. I think TTing a ca is cool if that is what you're into. I think it is awesome! I am more a NA a guy. I like the immediate delivery of power and the sound of a NA engine.... with a proper exhaust :icon_mrgreen:

The only competitor to this car that i can think of would be the FXX. Even that is a distant second compared to this beauty! Are you back in the states and do you have any interview links for us?? :eusa_dance:

The FXX is an amazing car!!! I agree that it is up at the top. I think I read recently that they are converting them to be street legal. That is awesome! I would love to ride in an FXX. That is a car of fantasy. I would not call it a distant second, they definitely live in the same universe. I would take an FXX over the La anyday of the week. I also prefer the Enzo and F40, but not the F50. I would take the La over the F50.

I am back in the states. I have not received any interview links yet. Maybe I didn't make for a good read or video! :eusa_think: :turboalex:

RagingBull, congrats again for the awesome purchase. You have made the Lambo community proud.

Did you ask as to whether or not you & those who will participate at the Grande Giro in Italy might have a chance to see your car --- built or partially-built --- when the tour converges at the factory?

Thank you Again! I will visit the factory to see the build in progress and ask more questions. I doubt it will be around the 50th Event since that is a large undertaking and they will be very busy with that. I would rather go when things are more calm anyway. Hey, one more trip to Italy while getting to be around Lambos won't hurt me! :eusa_dance: Also, I can meet up with Albert which will be great fun. :icon_thumleft:

Any numbers regarding downforce and drag or any details on the chassis and car that you can give us?

The number will be mind bending when they are released. The performance of the car will shock everyone. Anyone who thinks it is a rebodied Aventador, I can assure you it is not. It shares the same amount or less with their other cars as the Big Mac and La do with theirs. The numbers posted; 0-100, top speed, they are guarantees. The car will beat them. It is not even close to being done shedding weight and it is already 250 lbs under the Aventador. Again, I don't want to hype it too much but it is a very fresh design.

The Aventador J (GOD I wish I could have it) was put together in 6 weeks because they needed something for Geneva and the Urus was not going to be ready. They made a masterpiece in 6 weeks that I dream to one day seeing in person. Owning the J is beyond my dreams. This car was planned, designed, and thoughout over a proper period of time. They wanted the gamechanger that would celebrate the 100 years of innovation in 50 years.

I completely understand but I'd be hitting myself if I didn't at least extend the offer!

I want you to know that I appreciate the offer and respect what you guys do!

Again, can't wait to see some more pics of this thing. I can't even believe this...I can't possibly come close to believing how you must feel. Congrats again! You have just won the world and fulfilled all of our childhood (and adulthood) dreams!

Thanks! I still cannot process it myself. The first pics I saw were on here like everyone else. I was a little skeptical about the headlights and the entire front end. Seeing it in person had the biggest wow factor I have ever had with any car. Presence is off the scale. After being around it for a while and getting time to process the lines, I am floored that something this amazing is even possible. It is so beyond me that I had to have that time in person to understand it, then I got it, since then I have been pinching myself to make sure its not a dream.

I'm with you.

When the first pics of the Aventador came out I had already been waiting a year for mine. I would get depressed every time I logged on and read all the comments on here. I actually almost cancelled my car due to the response from the lambo community. I love my Aventador and can't wait for my roadster!!

I think this car is going to be sick in person!!!!

The negative responses haven't upset me at all. To be honest the first pics I saw turned me off. Then, better ones came. Then more. Then I saw it in person. The look of disbelief on the faces of all the journalists and members of other automotive companies. Being around it and processing it, its like Lamborghini made a road going race car for aliens. Maybe I will get one of those alien costumes and drive it around! lol

Wow looks awesome. I'll take 5 of them!

:icon_thumleft: I hope this style makes its way to future models. It is so much more impressive to look at than any of the competitors cars.

Day 2 after Kris dropped the bomb and do I still get the fact he got one? Nope.

I can't believe it either! :headbang:

Well I saw, all three hypercars in Geneva during press days. I have to say, I like most design of the Ferrari, but it's name is really hideous. From all three, there were most people seeing Ferrari around. I also like McLaren, but interior is quite small, I think. The most extreme of all three is of course Veneno. I can't say, it's nice, but it's typical Lamborghini - extreme and agressive. It's out of this world, as I think Countach was back in seventies. RaginBull, congratulations for your car. Because I'm from Europe, I hope, I'll be able to see the car again at least in Lamborghini Museum.

Its nice to hear from someone else who has seen it in person! So, you liked the ThethetheFerrari a lot? I liked it a lot more then the Big Mac, which looked like it doesn't belong in that price range (I get it. Its laptimes you're paying for). Ferrari definitely had the biggest crowd but most people I saw seemed to say, "Yeah, looks like the other cars strected to be a enzo." I thought it lacked passion but had the style. Still, much better then the P1. I liked the Koenigsegg more then both of them.

Leave perfection alone

Haha. Excellent analogy. No I wouldn't touch it. I just like teasing Kris about his love of Kreissig. For over a year now he has been talking about trying to get one for his Aventador.

LOL! The Kreissieg systems are so well engineered and made to the highest quality. They do not harm the engines and you get the most out of your engine. I wish I could have it on the Aventador, but the Veneno is crazy enough. :iamwithstupid:

great photo

166699_431141456963000_1019405179_n.jpg

I love this pic! I am trying to find full resolution of some of these so I can print art quality posters for its garage. I have emailed some of the photographers.

Got to chime in and say Congratulations on the purchase and thank you for sharing with us.....There is nothing like getting something really really special that is/was outside of what you thought you could obtain. The more successful you are the less there is to cause you sleepless nights in excitement/anticipation...I know you will love owning it and sharing it with others and your family...(Though just wait till your son asks you for the keys!).

Thanks Nick!! It is surreal!

LOL! My son is growing up around these cars. I plan to make sure he respects them and learns to drive karts and midgets at a young age. I fear him one day having the keys. I hope I successfully teach him to respect the power as I do.