Falcon F7

LPDADDY

Not a bad looking car, interior a little cheezy but i like the design. Not a bad price either

Saw one in Detroit when they first came out. Car was a total joke, POS bastard kit car. The gaps were gargantuan, the fit and finish was non existent and the overall impression was, "what the hell is this doing here?"

If they've mustered up something different good for them, the one in the video seems leaps better.

Tried talking to the owner of the company when I seen it at the auto show, the guy was very arrongant and didnt want to explain anything (even though he was just sitting on his a** doing nothing) about the car. He gave us a card and said to go on the website...............$225k, yeah right. :jackoff:

I am a little confused with the price tag. It looks just like an Ultima GTR chassis and motor with a different body. I would rather have the ultima personally. It does look pretty cool though, but at 225k that car is going to lose 70% of its value year one. Hell of a hit to take.

Dadda didnt you hear the saying " dont get high on your own supply"

I didn't say i was interested in buying one lol. It just looks interesting and it sounds good.

I have only seen the car in pictures and on youtube and quite frankly it does not look bad at all. It could very well be that the fit and finish is terrible but so was the case with the Saleen cars and they were 3 times deerer than the Falcon. 225k is steep for a new entry in the supercar market considering there is zero pedigree but again i don't think the manufacturer is any more on crack than Mosler, Spyker, Saleen etc .

I highly doubt it will sell very well as there are many better alternatives in the same price range.