P1 Pics...

FikseSTS

Holy wing batman! I can't tell if I like the wing yet. I think it looks way better with it down. The rear looks much better than I remember from earlier pics. Impressive car I'm sure!

THAT P1 SHOOT LOOKS AMAZING!!!

Considering how poorly the MP4 photos compared to how nice it looks in person, the P1 photos very well. I hope to see another P1 in person soon. The yellow car at Geneva was not very flattering IMO.

On the flipside of the MP4, I find the 458 photos really well and does not look nearly as good in person.

Considering how poorly the MP4 photos compared to how nice it looks in person, the P1 photos amazingly well. I hope to see another P1 in person soon. The yellow car at Geneva was not very flattering IMO.

On the flipside of the MP4, I find the 458 photos really well and does not look as good in person.

You just hate yellow, the P1 looks awesome! Here is a quick photo of my Mclaren and my friends 458, we swapped cars during a nice long drive, both are amazing cars!

post-6539-1366038300_thumb.jpg

You just hate yellow, the P1 looks awesome! Here is a quick photo of my Mclaren and my friends 458, we swapped cars during a nice long drive, both are amazing cars!

LOL!! I have a yellow car on order!

The P1 looks amazing in pics. I'll be honest, I did not like it as much in person. But it could have been due to the shade of yellow and some of the other cars around it appealing to me more (Koenigsegg, Aventador in Rosso Mars, Sergio by Pininfarina). The P1, with its extra lines, looks especially tiny in person to me. It is the same size as the MP4, but because of all the extra angles, it looks small. I did not like that yellow. That definitely could be a factor. The Geneva P1 yellow definitely does not look as good as the color above. Or any other P1 color I have seen.

The P1 is possibly the most comfortable sports car I've ever sat in. When I looked before getting in, I thought it would be a real tight fit. I think I even texted you that from Geneva! lol. There is plenty of room. I liked it more from the drivers seat then I did from outside the car. To crown it the most comfortable, I'd have to drive it. But, it is a nice cockpit.

I hope to see the P1 in person in the colors shown in the pics above. I might like it more. The Geneva car really did nothing for me.

The key to the P1's success is getting the public to obsess over lap times the way they do top speed. The Bugatti people throw a fit to make sure the Veyron is always the fastest car in the record books. Last week they were stripped of the title. By the end of the week they got Guinness to change their official definition of top speed and give them the title back. Why? Because they know it is not a sexy looking car. It is the work of great engineering and the buzz from the top speed is what makes it so desirable and a huge hit. They have their game down.

McLaren and Ferrari are both going after the Lap God status and trying to shift the publics focus from top speed to lap times. We will see if they are able to make the public care about lap times more then top speed. That is the first obstacle they face, then they have to beat the competition. Which happens to be each other. Ferrari has the edge because they are Ferrari. McLaren needs to soundly beat them on all tests.

Sorry to go so off topic. The P1 pics are amazing!! There are no DaFerrari pics that look that good! Not even close!

P1 is going to be SICK!

Hottest car in the world right now. It has everything and I don't think I have ever been this excited by a car since the f1.

:icon_super:

I have loved the look of the P1 with that massive wing up but DAMN does it look good with the wing retracted. Can't wait to see one of these in person.

Those pics are INSANE. This car is going to be an outright MONSTER when it's out.