Gallardo successor HURACAN information and release

Assman

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do not worry about the DCT, I think they built some kick into it, see below :icon_mrgreen:

The 7 speeds of the gearbox were all designed to be performance oriented i. e. there is no overdrive.

Additionally, the sporty feeling is granted by the specific Lamborghini tuning, which ensures, amongst others, powerful double-clutches while gearing down.

Going to the 1pm showing tomorrow in LA. Anyone else from here going?

So will you take the 6.0, the CGT, the Agera HH or something more pedestrian?? :eusa_dance:

Do not worry about the DCT, I think they built some kick into it, see below :icon_mrgreen:

The 7 speeds of the gearbox were all designed to be performance oriented i. e. there is no overdrive.

Additionally, the sporty feeling is granted by the specific Lamborghini tuning, which ensures, amongst others, powerful double-clutches while gearing down.

Yes, I have discussed this in great detail with the designers. I am cautiously optimistic. Making a double clutch have feel would be quite the achievement. :icon_super:

Yes, I have discussed this in great detail with the designers. I am cautiously optimistic. Making a double clutch have feel would be quite the achievement. :icon_super:

I've discussed it at length myself but unfortunately I can not post the rest of the info but I think it will be Ok.

I think it needs to beat the new Plastic mess-06 before it goes after the MP4

That new Z07 version of the car, may put a hurting on both the Huracan and the MP4. Don't count those chickens just yet. :icon_mrgreen:

10AM session tomorrow. Just got in and debriefed my salesman who spent all day today with the car. Everything sounds very positive. Very excited to see it in the morning.

So I managed to find the msrp for the US and the UK, but can't seem to locate it in Euro ... there is an option price list in Euro but not the base price ... anyone care to share it?

We are getting as standard, lift system, navigation, magnetic suspension, full electric and heated seats and some other stuff I can't recall, mainly because we are getting bent over quite sharply.

The parking sensors with the camera was a over $6k option :rolleyes:

I've added the direct steering option, parking sensors + camera, Alcantara a pillar and roof lining, suede steering, unicolor sportivo with Alcantara inserts, red stitching, branding package, alarm, the interior looked great on their configurator, I hope it will look just as good in real life.

trying to spec mine. I am a bit torn here. Options are expensive. I want to either go low with minimal option just colours and lifting and sensors (cameras?).

Otherwise, I want to go out and do it up. Unicolour Sportivo Alcantara, stitchings, branding, my real question is should I get the Magneto suspension and LDS?

Furthermore, my dealer highly recommended the glass bonnet said it would be gorgeous to see the forged carbon cover! Any comment on that versus standard... the glass bonnet is very expensive.

Did you find out what comes standard with the car? As I said, here, because of our prices they are throwing us a bone with some inclusions which are optional in other countries, you might find that some of the options you want will be standard in China.

You're all talking about the nav implementation but i have no idea what i'm looking at! Someone explain what it does and why it's a big deal please!

You attended the reveal in London didn't you? Did they not let people interact with the car?

You can configure the instrument cluster to show the navigation, either full screen or partial in conjunction with rev counter or speedometer, etc. Not really a big deal but quite neat and in the process they got rid of the separate navigation screen.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

So I managed to find the msrp for the US and the UK, but can't seem to locate it in Euro ... there is an option price list in Euro but not the base price ... anyone care to share it?

European MSRP is 169 500 EUR. (Excl. taxes.)

image.jpg

interesting .... why does it in this Strada mode, have "4WD" in red. I doubt they would release a picture where that would indicate an issue with the 4wd system ... really hoping this is indicating one can adjust the RWD-AWD settings. that would be awesome !! many have mentioned this rumour; especially after the donuts at the end of the Lambo joy-ride video.

image.jpg

interesting .... why does it in this Strada mode, have "4WD" in red. I doubt they would release a picture where that would indicate an issue with the 4wd system ... really hoping this is indicating one can adjust the RWD-AWD settings. that would be awesome !! many have mentioned this rumour; especially after the donuts at the end of the Lambo joy-ride video.

Ignition on pre engine start that's why all the warning lights are on, the car is 4WD.

argh ... was hoping it would be a 'snow-mode' with 50-50 split, and able to go 2WD or fixed 10-90 front-rear split if wanted, in corsa mode or so.

actually looking at it again, I think (& hope :) )you are wrong. There are about 4 warning lights on only. If its anything like my SV, there should be about 20 lights coming on at start.

I'll be at the 10am - Peter should be there too. Looking forward to it.

argh ... was hoping it would be a 'snow-mode' with 50-50 split, and able to go 2WD or fixed 10-90 front-rear split if wanted, in corsa mode or so.

actually looking at it again, I think (& hope :) )you are wrong. There are about 4 warning lights on only. If its anything like my SV, there should be about 20 lights coming on at start.

It's a permanent 4WD system electronically controlled with another trick up its sleeve :icon_mrgreen:

That new Z07 version of the car, may put a hurting on both the Huracan and the MP4. Don't count those chickens just yet. :icon_mrgreen:

until the mid 2014 update comes out... rumor is another 40hp bump!

im going to the lambo Miami feb 8th showing. if anyone else from here is going let me know.