Gallardo successor HURACAN information and release

Assman

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't sold on the standard alloys until those pictures. DAMN the car looks great!!!

In real life the standard alloys look very good.

White looks great... Get red interior and seal my deal : LOL

In real life the standard alloys look very good.

I can't wait for them to hit the streets. Very interested to see what colour they bring to Geneva and for more high res pictures to hit the web.

:iamwithstupid: Would love to see one in balloon white with red interior & black alloys.

:icon_thumleft: :monkeyleft:

:iamwithstupid: Would love to see one in balloon white with red interior & black alloys.

GOLD ALLOYS!!!!!!!

Helps to post the picture!

2013_12_27_17_21_54.png

Not to my taste but then again, I was not a huge fan of the standard alloys up until the latest photo of the Huracan with them were shown. I will reserve judgement until a bold owner perhaps specs his/hers.

Somehow it looks less bulky in white. The black, at that angle it looks like the haunches give it flabby love handles.

:iamwithstupid: the white might be the color to get with this car!

Somehow it looks less bulky in white. The black, at that angle it looks like the haunches give it flabby love handles.

If you see it in real life there is nothing flabby about it, the car is extremely sleek, the H is one of those cars which looks good in every color, I saw it in a color I would never chose for any of my cars and it still looked very good, Lambo has a winner on their hands.

If you see it in real life there is nothing flabby about it, the car is extremely sleek, the H is one of those cars which looks good in every color, I saw it in a color I would never chose for any of my cars and it still looked very good, Lambo has a winner on their hands.

Let's see how the performance stacks up. I think it'll be competitive, I'll just be curious to see what gremlins need to be worked out on the new car.

Loved the car!

Everything was A+ besides one thing... Exact thought when I sat in the SLS Black Series...

Why put a permanent lower back support bulge in the seats? I like the possibility of having it there when needed (long drive) but don't like the fact my lower back is being pushed in the whole time... I drove the SLS Black Series for an hour and the whole time I was very annoyed with my lower back...

Let's see how the performance stacks up. I think it'll be competitive, I'll just be curious to see what gremlins need to be worked out on the new car.

Performance wise will be sufficient and more than most could handle, on the street is enough, on the track these cars aren't really suited anyway so for what they are they are perfect, few twisties here and there and few straight line acceleration bursts, that's all you get to do without ending up in jail or having your car confiscated and squashed, unfortunate fact of life!

I've owned a lot of sports cars and I have never been on a drag racing track, traditional race tracks, hill climbs, spirited mountain runs etc. yes, in those situations the power was plenty, if I want more out of the car I really have to hone my skills , I am pretty sure same goes for 90% of the other buyers out there and because of that performance somewhat becomes almost secondary.

The car sells like hot cakes and that's before the test drives, if the car ends up being awesome to drive, Lambo won't be able to cope with the production.

Car is gorgeous.

Seriously gorgeous, and I LOVE the touches of Lamborghinis from yesteryear. From behind I saw bits of the Aventador, Murcie, Diablo and Countach. Absolutely in love with it, thought it was the perfect size, and it's for sure the best car out there. Fortis/Kris/etc are spot on with their love for it. I can't wait to hear what mine sounds like. I want to go VI all around, black wheels, fully tint the windows. I loved the steering wheel and the paddles. Lamborghini also is properly doing the required deposit, 5g down, and a wee bit later. Just totally love what Lamborghini is doing right now. Also loved my Lamborghini biscotti :icon_mrgreen:

Loved the car!

Everything was A+ besides one thing... Exact thought when I sat in the SLS Black Series...

Why put a permanent lower back support bulge in the seats? I like the possibility of having it there when needed (long drive) but don't like the fact my lower back is being pushed in the whole time... I drove the SLS Black Series for an hour and the whole time I was very annoyed with my lower back...

Surprised at this. When I sat in it they showed me how to adjust the lower lumbar and I was able to make it practically disappear, and also make it so prominent as to be borderline uncomfortable. With the fully electric adjustment on the seats, and a separate adjustment for the lumbar support - I thought it was great.