Your best 1 liner

megachad

I was just reminded by a colleague of an investigation into the conduct of myself and a now ex colleague a few years back.

I said "you are so hairy I am surprised that they don't stop you everytime you drive past Drusilla's zoo"

That zoo happened to be on his daily commute.

Ha!

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Been a while.. i came up with a hell of a pickup line for women...

Imagine a girl walking up to you using this pickup line..hahaha

I am an analytical girl.. You like anal girls don't you?

Saturday the guys and I had a few beers in town, went to this one pub and noticed a server in there. Being lightly pickled I thought I would try something, when we walked out I went back in, she asked if I forgot something.

I said "your number".

Been on a few dates already. I can whole heartedly say that booze googles have not helped me out much here but I will use the line again.

Saturday the guys and I had a few beers in town, went to this one pub and noticed a server in there. Being lightly pickled I thought I would try something, when we walked out I went back in, she asked if I forgot something.

I said "your number".

Been on a few dates already. I can whole heartedly say that booze googles have not helped me out much here but I will use the line again.

Is she nuts? Or is this one a keeper?

Is she nuts? Or is this one a keeper?

I love your requirements for long term prospects. :icon_mrgreen:

Came up with this one last night..

excuse me, but if you and I walked all the way over there together, and we walk back together, would you come here before me, after me or would we come at the same time? ... "we would come at the same time".... well if we come at the same time it sounds to me like we are perfect for eachother. :monkeyleft:

Came up with this one last night..

excuse me, but if you and I walked all the way over there together, and we walk back together, would you come here before me, after me or would we come at the same time? ... "we would come at the same time".... well if we come at the same time it sounds to me like we are perfect for eachother. :monkeyleft:

Oh Chad

I was at a house party and a girl stormed out of a bedroom, followed by my friend, who drunkenly slurred "cmon, this dick ain't gonna suck itself!"

I'm a huge fan of Seth McFarlands work [Family Guy, American Dad, Cleveland Show] some fantastic lines in those shows. Also a huge fan of the Simpsons, and recall Homer once advising his Son, how to get out of dating an ugly chick, or something along those lines; his line was:

"I'm not gay, but I'll learn"

• 2 weeks later...
You: There's 20 letters in the English alphabet, right?

Girl: No, there's 26.

You: Oh, I forgot U R A Q T.

Girl: That's only 25. You forgot one...

You: Don't worry. You'll get the D later.

Ask a hot girl, "What's the difference between a Lamborghini and an erection? "Girl: "What?" ... "Guy: I don't have a Lamborghini." HA :eusa_dance:

Ask a hot girl, "What is your name - WAIT let me guess, Wifi?" "Girl: No wtf why?" "Guy: Because I'm feelin a real connection here"

Are you from Iraq? Cause I wanna see you Baghdad ass up.

Are your boobs from Wendy's? Cause I know when its real.

Not really a 1 liner but this gets me laid every time.

I simply walk up to the young lady and say:

"Hello there, it is really nice to meet your acquaintance. Although you are clearly very attractive physically, I must say your inner beauty and character is beyond reproach and the very point that i am able to spend such a meaningful and breathtaking few moments with you is something I will never forget."

Then I put a rag with chloroform over their mouth and nose and I'm good to go.