The 2013 Obama Scandal omnibus thread- Benghazi, IRS, AP, EPA, Congressional cloak room

Assman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ISIS twitter accounts posting pictures of US landmarks with handwritten notes threatening the us.

I personally don't care. I would care more if the people you say don't support these regimes ever stood up and fought for their countries. How many American lives were lost freeing the Iraqis from Saddam? And how quickly after we left did they lay down at the first sign of a real fight coming their way? I understand this is easier said than done, but what is worse, live under a regime trying to institute some archaic law that someone from the dark ages would think is outdated or stand up and fight?

It worked out pretty well for America when we told the Brits we were tired of their shit. Was it easy? No. Was it worth it? Hell yes. And that was over taxes. Possibly living under ancient and barbaric Sharia law is far bigger incentive to stand up and fight.

It was over more than taxes, however I agree about we don't want to be losing our soldiers. But I also am a believer in taking into account the humanity factor when dealing with a country like Iran.

Electrical grid/power stations are definitely lawful targets. As are communications facilities and tons of other buildings that non-combatants use daily.

Lawful sure, but how humane is it is the thing. Cripes, I probably sound like a Democrat, don't get me wrong, I am all for bombing thugs into oblivion, but I would try to take into account if any kind of infrastructure attack on Iran could cause starvation or whatnot in the country among the population.

Been watching this 5 part series that VICE did on ISIS. America is in deep shit. Now is not the time to have some spineless pussy in the White House named Obama. These guys are going to spread like a terrorist cancer and start taking over countries. Unless someone does something, they will run Iraq and Syria.

He said they were the equivalent of a "JV team." The only one JV in this whole fiasco is himself. I don't think it is spinelessness, I think it is that he is adherent to an ideology that really makes him bad at foreign (and domestic) policy.

I'm really believing that it isn't a matter of being spineless anymore, his actions are calculated and done with intent.

The border thing will all but secure a permanent democratic voting base, and this terrorist shit is a hell of a good distraction from everything going on there.

He's past the point of giving a fcuk about anything but turning this country into what he wants, and we might be past the point of no return.

I'm really believing that it isn't a matter of being spineless anymore, his actions are calculated and done with intent.

The border thing will all but secure a permanent democratic voting base, and this terrorist shit is a hell of a good distraction from everything going on there.

He's past the point of giving a fcuk about anything but turning this country into what he wants, and we might be past the point of no return.

Im not there yet... I just think hes checked the fcuk out. His legacy, no matter what else happens, is "first black President." He knows that... I think he doesnt really like the job, especially after he had his dictator type first term power, taken from him in '10... I dont think he (or his wife) likes living in the white house. To them I think it's just an old, drafty building, and its not as nice as the Presidential Suite in any major hotel. He doesnt have any leadership skills, which was fine the first two years, he didnt need them... He has a super thin skin, and when the polls turned against him, he chalked it up to that old racism crutch and said "fcuk you America." He's given up... I think theyd rather be on permanent vacay. So, we get a President who has chosen early retirement. He's going to hang with celebrities, and fly on Air Force One, and if the world burns, too fcuking bad.

Its him. He has fairly distinctive eyelids. You can see them in close ups in the video. Even zarqawi wasnt dumb enough to shoot in high def.

Is it a matter or intelligence, or is it ego?

Is it a matter or intelligence, or is it ego?

He's a westerner... He has a twitter account... Shit, I think he's got a youtube channel. He's new to this Jihad stuff... So he does what he knows... He thinks a mask hides identity, because he hasn't learned the tradecraft. Every piece of information you put out there will be used to identify you... Little things... Things you wouldn't know to hide unless you had learned you need to hide them... For instance... Who noticed the black hood fellow (same black hood this douche is wearing in photos on his twitter account) is left handed? That eliminates 90% of the world as a suspect right there....

Or maybe he just doesn't give a shit... He knows his 15 minutes are ticking...

Anyways... look at the eyes... The woolybear eyebrows he tries to hide.. The gaunt frame... The posture... The long neck... The high bridge of the nose... His beard has grown out... But its him...

0011448448.jpg

You know, in the released video, they edit out the money shot... My guess is because he fucked up somehow... That was a pretty small knife, and foley didn't have any hair to grab onto... And blood is messy and slippery... Somebody else probably had to finish what he started... He has no idea what he's doing... But hes giving it his best.

Let me throw this out there, suppose ofne of the five wankers that Obama released out of Gitmo does this to an American and posts a YouTube video, that would be a massive PR stunt for these idiots, but im wondering, what would this do the POTUS?

Let me throw this out there, suppose ofne of the five wankers that Obama released out of Gitmo does this to an American and posts a YouTube video, that would be a massive PR stunt for these idiots, but im wondering, what would this do the POTUS?

Would confirm to the people like us who already know what this president has done and what his motives are and give msnbc and 10's of millions of liberals everywhere something else to tell us we are blowing out of proportions about.

If Benghazi, the IRS scandal, the unconstitutional spying and half a dozen other things weren't enough to give Obummer the boot, I doubt anything to come from that would either.

He's a westerner... He has a twitter account... Shit, I think he's got a youtube channel. He's new to this Jihad stuff... So he does what he knows... He thinks a mask hides identity, because he hasn't learned the tradecraft. Every piece of information you put out there will be used to identify you... Little things... Things you wouldn't know to hide unless you had learned you need to hide them... For instance... Who noticed the black hood fellow (same black hood this douche is wearing in photos on his twitter account) is left handed? That eliminates 90% of the world as a suspect right there....

Or maybe he just doesn't give a shit... He knows his 15 minutes are ticking...

Anyways... look at the eyes... The woolybear eyebrows he tries to hide.. The gaunt frame... The posture... The long neck... The high bridge of the nose... His beard has grown out... But its him...

0011448448.jpg

You know, in the released video, they edit out the money shot... My guess is because he fucked up somehow... That was a pretty small knife, and foley didn't have any hair to grab onto... And blood is messy and slippery... Somebody else probably had to finish what he started... He has no idea what he's doing... But hes giving it his best.

:iamwithstupid: I agree 100%.

Peter Theo Curtis was released by al-Nusra front.

Obama administration is already shouting it from the roof tops, which probably plays right into their hands. Sometimes these terrorists look stupid, but the guys at top know politics very well and this will somewhat defuse American anger over the Foley beheading.

F U C K YES.

SAS, Delta Force and Seal Team 6 forming team to smash Islamic State

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/sa...-hunter-4097083

Wasnt this a Tom Clancy Novel?

Listen... We've got no shortage of door kickers in the world... The word is the intel on the op to get Foley just got stale because Obama hesitated (as zero dark thirty demonstrated is his habit)... We don't need a special conglomeration of super heros to assfuck isis... We have the assfuckers... We need a leader who will know when to thrust their hips.

I don't care who, how, when, why. As long as someone is doing the fcuking whether it be Obama or Cameron.. Just get it done and ice these fuckers. Prepare the virgins, we're sending them your way!

F U C K YES.

SAS, Delta Force and Seal Team 6 forming team to smash Islamic State

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/sa...-hunter-4097083

Article makes no sense.

For one "US special forces," should mean Green Berets, who along with the CIA were the ones who trained the Peshmerga and the Northern Alliance. Another thing is Green Berets already are in Iraq and helped protect the Yazidi's on the mountain.

Article makes no sense.

For one "US special forces," should mean Green Berets, who along with the CIA were the ones who trained the Peshmerga and the Northern Alliance. Another thing is Green Berets already are in Iraq and helped protect the Yazidi's on the mountain.

Green Beret's aren't door kickers per say. They embed in with the indigenous in an area. Then they live with them, train them, and then fight with them.

CAG (Seal Team 6 and Delta) are the door kickers.