The 2013 Obama Scandal omnibus thread- Benghazi, IRS, AP, EPA, Congressional cloak room

Assman

Obama basically came out and said nothing....as usual...

He had a tee time to get to.

I'm still livid that ISIS had this long to operate without any consequences.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he had a chance, to show a little back bone. He didnt have to go out and declare war or anything, but at least make a few chest puffing demands and declare some action. But coming out and saying "we are going to continue to support...." the nothing they have already been doing, just shows how weak of a leader he is and just how little he knows about what he is doing.

Hearing/seeing this news made me fcuking livid. Mr. Foley kept his composure much better than I. Can't imagine having to endure that.

I agree, it is disgusting thinking how long he had to think about that leading up to his death, that someone was going to saw through his neck while he is still living until they separate your head from body.

I can only imagine you would be hoping to lose consciousness and die very quick but you just wouldn't know.

Animals...

Obama is a POS for letting this happen to his people, what sort of balless moron is that guy? Who voted this pansy in for the second term? Majority of the people are actually a lot dumber than I am giving them credit for, sad, VERY sad!

I would love to be the president for 30 days, I guarantee those c**ts wouldn't have a single functioning power point in that entire country to charge their video cameras. He wants to peacefully negotiate with indoctrinated animals, is this guy for real??

This crap makes my blood boil I have to stop watching the news :eusa_wall:

Obama is a POS for letting this happen to his people, what sort of balless moron is that guy? Who voted this pansy in for the second term? Majority of the people are actually a lot dumber than I am giving them credit for, sad, VERY sad!

I think it's a pretty good guess that the current rioters in Ferguson are pro-Obama. Yes we can Yo!

I think it's a pretty good guess that the current rioters in Ferguson are pro-Obama. Yes we can Yo!

One inherent flaw of capitalism is that every dumbass has the right to vote and since they outnumber the rest of the population, we will always be living with the consequences.

I know and I understand equal rights but sometimes things don't work out that way, if I were to allow my children to make adults decisions in my household things wouldn't be the way they are, if you think that's harsh, I can guarantee you that my children which are 10 and under, have and are able to outsmart some 18 year olds, 18 year olds who we are trusting to vote responsibly,

No idea what the solution is, perhaps an IQ test, if you struggle with the following type of questions:

"How long will it take you to travel 80 miles in a car which travels at 80 MPH?"

If your answer was 8 hours, I don't care how old you are you should NOT be voting!!!

"Iq test? Well that's racist!"

How about a test on what the politicians running stand for? What their policies are? Show you have some vested interest in what you're voting for.

One inherent flaw of capitalism is that every dumbass has the right to vote and since they outnumber the rest of the population, we will always be living with the consequences.

Well, that's not actually capitalism, that is democratic government.

Obama basically came out and said nothing....as usual...

He is more concerned about the Michael Brown issue it seems. IRS scandal, CIA spying, Benghazi, beheading of journalist, etc...no big deal. Black guy possibly murdered, Eric Holder and the full force of the federal government are being brought to bear. And I am not saying Michael Brown was innocent or guilty, just that it strikes me as crazy for the administration to pay so much attention to that and not to real scandals.

He is more concerned about the Michael Brown issue it seems. IRS scandal, CIA spying, Benghazi, beheading of journalist, etc...no big deal. Black guy possibly murdered, Eric Holder and the full force of the federal government are being brought to bear. And I am not saying Michael Brown was innocent or guilty, just that it strikes me as crazy for the administration to pay so much attention to that and not to real scandals.

When facing criticism for your political parties handling of things over which you have direct control:

1) obfuscate

2) misdirect

3) vilify

If you can do these three things successfully, your party may get re-elected.

The orange jumpsuit is an obvious reference to Gitmo--lots of speculation about whether the executioner may be a former inmate. One would think there would be some major blowback if that turns out to be true, but in this Alice in Wonderland world we live in these days who knows. The lefties and their media cronies may say it proves Gitmo created more terrorists.

Nick Berg also was in a orange jumpsuit.

I think its more of a weapon of terrorism, showing him as their prisoner and the US couldn't and wouldn't do anything to save him and now we're going to behead him the most savage way possible.

Nick Berg also was in a orange jumpsuit.

I think its more of a weapon of terrorism, showing him as their prisoner and the US couldn't and wouldn't do anything to save him and now we're going to behead him the most savage way possible.

Its an Abu Ghraib reference...

Abu_Ghraib_56.jpg

Special Forces tried to rescue them last week... Mission failed. This guy has Carter's playbook and is running it page by page...

I would love to be the president for 30 days, I guarantee those c**ts wouldn't have a single functioning power point in that entire country to charge their video cameras.

Its funny you should say this....

This is my partner in crime's solution to the middle east problem (particularly Iran)... "We're not going to invade.... We're not going to fight you... We're not going to retaliate or do regime change. We're just going to turn your lights off... It will cost us very little to just turn your electricity off, and leave it off. Everyday we're going to bomb your powerplants with cruise missles... And any time it looks like youre getting close to rebuilding one, were going to hit it again... You want to live in the 7th century? You want to return to the height of the Islamic Caliphate? Guess what? They didn't have electricity in the 7th through 13th centuries... In for a penny, in for a pound..."

Special Forces tried to rescue them last week... Mission failed. This guy has Carter's playbook and is running it page by page...

Carter at least learned his lesson, and began to modify his policies.

Would taking out the electrical power of a country be too inhumane though? Because although you want to hit the government hard, you don't want to be harming massive numbers of people. Not everyone in these countries (including Iran) supports these regimes.

That bastard has a North London / Lutonian accent. No doubt an English accent, but certainly not English. What's even more scary, he's probably got a British passport and will come and go as he pleases.

No idea what the solution is, perhaps an IQ test, if you struggle with the following type of questions:

What about making sure that people know the difference between capitalism and democracy to weed out the dumbasses? :icon_mrgreen:

Would taking out the electrical power of a country be too inhumane though? Because although you want to hit the government hard, you don't want to be harming massive numbers of people. Not everyone in these countries (including Iran) supports these regimes.

I personally don't care. I would care more if the people you say don't support these regimes ever stood up and fought for their countries. How many American lives were lost freeing the Iraqis from Saddam? And how quickly after we left did they lay down at the first sign of a real fight coming their way? I understand this is easier said than done, but what is worse, live under a regime trying to institute some archaic law that someone from the dark ages would think is outdated or stand up and fight?

It worked out pretty well for America when we told the Brits we were tired of their shit. Was it easy? No. Was it worth it? Hell yes. And that was over taxes. Possibly living under ancient and barbaric Sharia law is far bigger incentive to stand up and fight.

What about making sure that people know the difference between capitalism and democracy to weed out the dumbasses? :icon_mrgreen:

Did you just call me a dumbass?

I type the posts in anger on my phone very early in the morning, I was enraged by the fact that those animals hacked an innocent person!

Just to satisfy your inquisitive mind I'd like to inform you that I do know the difference between the two along with a new thing I've learned today, I've just learned the screen name of an Obama voter :icon_mrgreen:

Electrical grid/power stations are definitely lawful targets. As are communications facilities and tons of other buildings that non-combatants use daily.

Add this to the list of broken laws and over-stepped powers:

Bergdahl Swap... I'm pretty sure we went over the broken way this was handled when it happened, pretty sure RomanDad covered it in this thread or otherwise, but here is the news outlets getting a release from The Government Accountability Office:

President Obama violated a “clear and unambiguous” law when he released five Guantanamo Bay detainees in exchange for Army Sergeant Bowe Bergdahl, the Government Accountability Office reported Thursday.

“[The Department of Defense] violated section 8111 because it did not notify the relevant congressional committees at least 30 days in advance of the transfer,” the GAO report said. “In addition, because DOD used appropriated funds to carry out the transfer when no money was available for that purpose, DOD violated the Antideficiency Act. The Antideficiency Act prohibits federal agencies from incurring obligations exceeding an amount available in an appropriation.”

The GAO rejected the idea that the action was legal and sidestepped the Obama team’s suggestion that the law is unconstitutional.

“It is not our role or our practice to determine the constitutionality of duly enacted statutes,” the report says. “In our view, where legislation has been passed by Congress and signed by the President, thereby satisfying the bicameralism and presentment requirements in the Constitution, that legislation is entitled to a heavy presumption in favor of constitutionality.”

Been watching this 5 part series that VICE did on ISIS. America is in deep shit. Now is not the time to have some spineless pussy in the White House named Obama. These guys are going to spread like a terrorist cancer and start taking over countries. Unless someone does something, they will run Iraq and Syria.

Just to satisfy your inquisitive mind I'd like to inform you that I do know the difference between the two along with a new thing I've learned today, I've just learned the screen name of an Obama voter :icon_mrgreen:

oh totally... 4 more years, 4 more years!!! :headbang: haha

Been watching this 5 part series that VICE did on ISIS. America is in deep shit. Now is not the time to have some spineless pussy in the White House named Obama. These guys are going to spread like a terrorist cancer and start taking over countries. Unless someone does something, they will run Iraq and Syria.

I could throw up watching these.

This sickness needs to be purged from the earth.

https://news.vice.com/video/the-islamic-state-part-2

https://news.vice.com/video/the-islamic-state-part-3

https://news.vice.com/video/the-islamic-state-part-4

https://news.vice.com/video/the-islamic-state-part-5