WTF?! Soldier beheaded in the street SE London

Destructo

Allegedly, a solider in plain clothes (wearing a help for hero's t-shirt) walking down the street gets run down by car, they get out, hack him up knives and then drag his body out into the street and behead him.

Allegedly the attackers posed with their bloody knives for people passing by. Also right across the street from a primary school.

It's a Theo Van Gogh styled attack, all over again, but now seemingly unprovoked.

Government is calling it a terrorist attack, and rightfully so.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22632003

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's really disturbing, RIP.

It's UK fault, they open the doors to allow uneducated Middle Easterners and South Asians immigrate there.

I was in UK last year, it's pretty bad.

That's really disturbing, RIP.

It's UK fault, they open the doors to allow uneducated Middle Easterners and South Asians immigrate there.

I was in UK last year, it's pretty bad.

Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks for the heads up.

All depends where you go, you want to see the real England then go to York, Chester and southwest area Devon. London is just like New York amazing but need to know the rights areas to go to. Just the issues that I see in England when I was in London and Manchester was the the Middle Easterners and South Asians immigrates were not integrating into the British society, they are still wearing traditional clothing wear, creating their own little ghettos, many not working, many living off the government and so on.

Somalians were really rude to me in England.

I like England, will go again.

All depends where you go, you want to see the real England then go to York, Chester and southwest area Devon. London is just like New York amazing but need to know the rights areas to go to. Just the issues that I see in England when I was in London and Manchester was the the Middle Easterners and South Asians immigrates were not integrating into the British society, they are still wearing traditional clothing wear, creating their own little ghettos, many not working, many living off the government and so on.

Somalians were really rude to me in England.

I like England, will go again.

Thank you for the information. I will print your post off and stick it on my front door so I read it each and everyday before I step outside.

Now this is where it gets silly. Lord West gets interviewed on Channel 4 news. Former Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for the Home office and responsible for a lot of policy in use at home and in our battle theatres. He was wearing a black bow tie.

Of course we are. Political correctness and social acceptance has neutered everyone from acting.

Yep, now come the regular excuses, poor and uneducated, or put the blame on everyone else for lack of tolerance and the rest of the pathetic excuses for this sort of behavior, heaven forbid anyone actually discusses the roots of the problem which in this case are religion and culture. Any mention of that gets you automatically branded as a pariah, and your arguments are no longer taken seriously. Problems such as these won't ever solve themselves, and will only get worse, unless they are openly discussed and firm action is taken. Sadly we will see more and more of this stuff happening.

Yep, now come the regular excuses, poor and uneducated, or put the blame everyone else for lack of tolerance and the rest of the pathetic excuses for this sort of behavior, heaven forbid anyone actually discusses the root of the problems which in this case are religion and culture. Any mention of that gets you automatically branded as pariah, and your arguments are no longer taken seriously. Problems such as these won't ever solve themselves, unless they are openly discussed and firm action is taken. Sadly we will see more and more of this.

Amen.

Yep, now come the regular excuses, poor and uneducated, or put the blame on everyone else for lack of tolerance and the rest of the pathetic excuses for this sort of behavior, heaven forbid anyone actually discusses the roots of the problem which in this case are religion and culture. Any mention of that gets you automatically branded as pariah, and your arguments are no longer taken seriously. Problems such as these won't ever solve themselves, and will only get worse, unless they are openly discussed and firm action is taken. Sadly we will see more and more of this stuff happening.

:iamwithstupid: Exactly.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=38f_1369250451

Eye witness's account of events, wanted there photos taken whilst waiting for police!!!

Sounds lucky they did not kill anyone else there.

Such a pointless waste of life, most probably on the flimsiest of justifications that they don't even fully comprehend themselves. Nasty people do nasty things.

We are seeing more and more of this because of the reaction of the people near by.

Everyone whips out their smartphone and videos them. Someone deeply deluded in the importance of their cause gets world wide attention whilst the victim is tended to by a handful of people. I am not saying the people holding the phones are worse than the wide-eye bat shit mental loon brandishing a machete but whilst someone sadly expires on the road they provide the platform for the demented and the world is their stage. No one felt like their life was in danger whilst they held a phone at eye level.

It is too early to moralise and pontificate over the rights and wrongs of respected religions or the policy for immigration or foreign affairs.

Yep, now come the regular excuses, poor and uneducated, or put the blame on everyone else for lack of tolerance and the rest of the pathetic excuses for this sort of behavior, heaven forbid anyone actually discusses the roots of the problem which in this case are religion and culture. Any mention of that gets you automatically branded as a pariah, and your arguments are no longer taken seriously. Problems such as these won't ever solve themselves, and will only get worse, unless they are openly discussed and firm action is taken. Sadly we will see more and more of this stuff happening.

:iamwithstupid: