Sesto Elemento on track in LV?!

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Closest thing I can think of to compare this car too would be the FXX.

How much was the fxx when new? Obviously anyone buying a 2 million dollar car isn't scraping up funds but that seems like an insane price for this car.

Thinking about it the Mclaren F1 didn't weigh much more than the SE and had more power....22 years ago. Now I remember what all the fuss was about :-)

Yeah the F1 is a special car. It was made at a time when they could get away with it. It would never be street legal today.

The SE has definitely grown on me since they first launched it, wasn't so sure about the design of the car but overtime I've come to appreciate it and absolutely love it!

How can one make it street legal in the US, what all would they have to add and mod?

To make it street legal would mean adding 1000lb to the curb weight by adding 2013 MY safety specs plus having one to crash.

I am not suggesting to add anything to it to make it legal.

No ones going to make it technically street legal, rather they will just find a legal way to drive it on the street.

I just realized I missed this. Yes, exactly! ;)

Thinking about it the Mclaren F1 didn't weigh much more than the SE and had more power....22 years ago. Now I remember what all the fuss was about :-)

If I can only find a f1 in my budget :icon_super:

When I first saw a picture of the Sest Elemento concept car I was sold immediately, and really looking forward to seeing the as yet unnamed Murcielago replacement,

Imagine: a super lightweight all carbonfibre car, allied to an all new V12 engine, with a presence rivalling the Countach.. finally the car first suggested by the 1988 Evolutzione. :monkeyleft:

but the first news of the Aventador left me cold, WAY too heavy, more a long distance GT than a Lamborghini "take-no-prisoners style" hypercar,

why??

Cos someone worked out there were at least 20 people willing (and able) to pay $2 million for the real deal...

wish I was one of them... :crybaby2:

Not a fan of SE...

LOVE the STS Factory Race Car! That thing looks sick! Factory Race Car makes the street version STS look like a plastic toy!

Not a fan of SE...

LOVE the STS Factory Race Car! That thing looks sick! Factory Race Car makes the street version STS look like a plastic toy!

Unfortunately that car barely weighs any less than a regular 570 SL, and is quite a bit heavier than the Sesto.

This was the short Sesto Elemento promo video they had playing in our Encore hotel rooms when we arrived. I took this with my cell phone.

Makes the Zonda R Evo seems like a bargain in comparison, imo. Only about 100kg heavier, 850hp, V12, extremely well sorted, and a smidge cheaper.

2013_05_24_01.00.55_X100S.jpg

2013_05_24_01.00.21_X100S.jpg

Makes the Zonda R Evo seems like a bargain in comparison, imo. Only about 100kg heavier, 850hp, V12, extremely well sorted, and a smidge cheaper.

post-9581-1370346565_thumb.jpg

post-9581-1370346544_thumb.jpg

wow! now that is just insane!!!

I was quoted 1.8mm euros for a Zonda R when it was first released, but there were no dealers at the time and getting it into America would have been on me. The newest version, the Zonda Revolution, is advertised at 2.2mm euros. I love the Zonda and I may own one at some point. Every time I have tried to buy one it hasn't worked out. Last time I tried Prestige didn't return my calls!

The Sesto Elemento is 1.6mm euros and it is an equally insane automobile IMO.

Im a Lambo lover .... but that Pagani Zonda R EVO takes the cake! just stunning .... and surprisingly i fit .... just about

:icon_super: exactly

Is that the Huayra HH in the background? :)

If we need a damn Multi-Zonda owner user title i'm going to fcuking lose it. :icon_pray:

I was quoted 1.8mm euros for a Zonda R when it was first released, but there were no dealers at the time and getting it into America would have been on me. The newest version, the Zonda Revolution, is advertised at 2.2mm euros. I love the Zonda and I may own one at some point. Every time I have tried to buy one it hasn't worked out. Last time I tried Prestige didn't return my calls!

The Sesto Elemento is 1.6mm euros and it is an equally insane automobile IMO.

I would totally disagree. 800+ hp NA V12 and 3000 lbf of downforce is very different to what the Sesto Elemento provides. Not to mention that the car also has a DRS system, far more advanced traction control, and an all new and much more effective braking system