f50 seen

BUMN

just saw a f50 leaving my gym in boca raton..in the rain... pretty sure it was real, saw it from a dstance only... looked hot

Yeah, I am surprised their isn't an owner in the area I live. I do like them...

Saw one a few years ago parked out front of the Mandarin Oriental in NYC. In February :o Like a geek I had my picture taken in front of it. What a 'tard.

A very underrated machine.

Still a better driver's car than most from Maranello, S'antagata Bolognese, and Zuffenhausen.

A very underrated machine.

Still a better driver's car than most from Maranello, S'antagata Bolognese, and Zuffenhausen.

Have you had the chance to drive one?

Few years back, in Japan, I missed on a test drive by about one hour, the car was picked up earlier than expected, I drove a Diablo SV instead and got hooked :)

the ultimate Ferrari. nthg compares to it, from that prancing horse stable

manual, V12 n/a

keep your stupid turbo'd F40 (v8 is not a supercar engine, let alone one with turbos! thats for rallycars)

and enzo ... pfff old school slow ass paddleshifter, and no wing.

manual, V12 n/a

keep your stupid turbo'd F40 (v8 is not a supercar engine, let alone one with turbos! thats for rallycars)

Wow. While a manual v12 NA is AWESOME...the F40 is a pretty badass ride. I'd probably take the F40 over just about any other F-car out there.

manual, V12 n/a

Never thought about it like that! Some truth there for sure. But I'll still take an F40 first. 288 GTO or F50 next

Love how you can see the carbon fiber weave through the paint. There is at least one in cincy here that gets driven (ex sultan of brunei car) but pretty sure there is another in a collection that rarely moves as well.

manual, V12 n/a

Them's fightin' words right there! HA. The F50 sure got a lot of hate! I always preferred its looks over the F40.

I think I would still want an F40 first, but the car has some serious road presence. Only one i've ever seen is Yellow, on La Cienega in BH, driven by a large black man.

There is at least one in cincy here that gets driven (ex sultan of brunei car)

I thought the Sultan of Brunei's F50s were RHD?

I thought the Sultan of Brunei's F50s were RHD?

Im thought there were no F50's made in RHD....just like the Enzo. Could be totally wrong. All i do know is this was a LHD F50 that was part of the many F50's that were in the Brunei collection.

Have you had the chance to drive one?

Few years back, in Japan, I missed on a test drive by about one hour, the car was picked up earlier than expected, I drove a Diablo SV instead and got hooked :)

Have not.....that would be incredible!

Diablo SV is the ishhh, but outside of the looks, the F50 would dominate. :icon_mrgreen:

Of course, if one could swing F50, would definitely have Diablo too! :eusa_dance:

manual, V12 n/a

I don't hate the F40....it's a ridiculous car. Because of turbos you can get significantly more power out of them.

But what you say about the F50 is true.....open n/a V12, no power steering, no power brakes, no ABS, gated shifter....this is what dreams are made of. The formula is more pure than the F40 and Enzo.

My buddy sat in one that was idling.....said it was plenty loud and tons of vibrations. The owner said it's more intense than the F40 as far as normal driving is concerned.

I think I would still want an F40 first, but the car has some serious road presence. Only one i've ever seen is Yellow, on La Cienega in BH, driven by a large black man.

I've yet to see one in the wild but I bet it has better road presence than an F40, which I've seen quite a bit in the wild.

The one car I'd take over both most likely -- 288 GTO.

Yes the car was leaving the lifetime fitness gym in boca raton, I never got up real close to see who was driving it.. but it did look good, I like the F40 better myself..

I think Jas sold the 50.

Well heck.....least he was lucky enough to have them....

Well heck.....least he was lucky enough to have them....

There is a long thread on FChat about that F50. If memory serves me right - he was sold a stolen car, FBI took the car as evidence and crashed it along the way...

There is a long thread on FChat about that F50. If memory serves me right - he was sold a stolen car, FBI took the car as evidence and crashed it along the way...

I remember that it was stolen on a test drive from Algar Ferrari in Philadelphia.....about a decade ago.

Crazy story.