How many guys/girls is too many?

Lamboless Mims

So if she fucks 10 guys 100 times her pussy is more stretched than if you fcuk her 1000 times with only your one dick. Silliest idea ever that the amount of different cock equals the size of the pussy.

If you believe that you need anatomy lessons.

I asked a couple women including my wife and they all said any guy that cares about the numbers has a small dick, so maybe don't ask.

:iamwithstupid:

I always learned don't ask questions you don't want to know the answer to lol.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think the number matters all that much, I didnt ask my wife and she didnt ask me.

ditto. so far so good.

Promiscuity when single has no bearing on loyalty or faithfulness. (if that's where your question was going)

I wasn't necessarily going in that direction. If she was part of a 100 man gang bang/bukake while she was young and single, that would be a major red flag for me. Normal woman with strong values and solid family upbringings do not get gang banged by 5 strangers all at the same time.

Maybe I'm just old fashioned....I'd prefer not have a prostitue raise my children.

I wasn't necessarily going in that direction. If she was part of a 100 man gang bang/bukake while she was young and single, that would be a major red flag for me. Normal woman with strong values and solid family upbringings do not get gang banged by 5 strangers all at the same time.

Maybe I'm just old fashioned....I'd prefer not have a prostitue raise my children.

Uhhhh...how exactly do you confirm she didn't do something in her past you wouldn't like? Have her followed from birth?

I know if tell her the first time we are going to have sex that I will buy the condoms and she says she knows some fluffers she can call, she is probably a tad more experienced than I am going to be comfortable with.

I thought for sure this was an old thread being dragged up. Can't believe this is new. Didn't we go through this with the kid who met some girl fresh of a plane and then she left him?

Uhhhh...how exactly do you confirm she didn't do something in her past you wouldn't like? Have her followed from birth?

You can't. There are no guarantees in life. But there are signs.....so I pay close attention to them.

Do you not use information to judge situations as it pertains to other things in life? Selecting business partners? Interviewing your child's nanny/babysitter etc?

I am just saying I am not one to say "I dont care how many".....I am also not one to ask, but I would care if she has been in a 100 man tag team.

You can't. There are no guarantees in life. But there are signs.....so I pay close attention to them.

Do you not use information to judge situations as it pertains to other things in life? Selecting business partners? Interviewing your child's nanny/babysitter etc?

I am just saying I am not one to say "I dont care how many".....I am also not one to ask, but I would care if she has been in a 100 man tag team.

So you meet women by interview credit report or resume? Are you negotiating an ovary rental? Real sexy...

There is no way when you meet a woman to tell what she did before she met you and if you believe you can then you are deluded. If 100 man tag team is your limit then I wouldn't worry too much if I were you.

Past experiences made her the person she is today. Could past actions give sign to an existing mental health "issue"? - Sure. Those past experiences could just as well have been something that got her through an issue that is now resolved. I've changed so much over the years, it would be hard for me to fathom judging someone (I'm looking to share my life with) on their past. (I will acknowledge there are some exceptions, such as ones of criminal nature)

I find the need to grill a woman you are interested in on her past sexual experiences to be very degrading and possibly sexist.

If she has nice tits and a great ass, why would her past matter anyways?

I find the need to grill a woman you are interested in on her past sexual experiences to be very degrading and possibly sexist.

If she has nice tits and a great ass, why would her past matter anyways?

:icon_mrgreen:

From a fairness standpoint, but why is it that a woman who has slept with lots of men is viewed as a prostitute or whore, but a man who has slept with loads of women is considered "The Man" so-to-speak? I know partially it's because women tend to be pursued by men versus the other way around, and generally a woman is seen as "giving it up" to a man and thus is seen as "easy" if she has sex with lots of men whereas since men do the pursuing, a man who can get lots of women is seen as The Man because he thus has persuaded all those women to give it up to him.

However, that doesn't mean it still isn't unfair to judge women as "whores/sluts/prostitutes" for sleeping around a lot versus men who don't get this stigma.

From a fairness standpoint, but why is it that a woman who has slept with lots of men is viewed as a prostitute or whore, but a man who has slept with loads of women is considered "The Man" so-to-speak?

The age old misogynous answer to that.....

A key that can open many locks is a "Master Key" but a lock that can be opened by hundreds of keys is a shitty lock.

To the people saying it doesn't matter what she did before so long as she has a clean bill of health. Is this 100% truth? Do you not think her past does not predicate the future to some extent?

You wouldn't care if your wife used to be a prostitute? That's none of your business?

I never ask a girl her number....because of the reasons above. But I do pay attentions to details of conversation and can generally get a sense of whether or not my future wife was less than 5.....5 to 15.....or hotdog/hallway

You don't ask. You just pay attention. You can figure it out. If she does not give it up in the first month of dating, then I doubt she was a hooker. If she shoves her hand down your pants at the table on the first date. You might want to think short term about this one.

Some interesting points and witty comments in this thread. LP always gets me lol'ing.

It's not too much of an issue I've found as it's not really something that comes up until asked yourself. Which is similar to what I told in the original discussion with my compadres (obviously clean bill of health was assumed) but the reaction I got was of shock/disbelief hence why I thought it would be good to get a different perspective.

I thought for sure this was an old thread being dragged up. Can't believe this is new. Didn't we go through this with the kid who met some girl fresh of a plane and then she left him?

Was this the two Russian girls thread? Ha!

More interesting is the question of "would you marry a chick who hadn't been with any guys?" :)

Vice said something right, if she's treating you well, you don't care.

You don't ask. You just pay attention. You can figure it out. If she does not give it up in the first month of dating, then I doubt she was a hooker. If she shoves her hand down your pants at the table on the first date. You might want to think short term about this one.

Or that long term is going to be lots of blowjobs and fun sex.

This thread is sadly reinforcing the reason why American women have this "prude" label attached to them and why on average there are more hoops to jump through in dating and sex than with women in other cultures. All this judgment being passed strictly on numbers, and it would be worse if women acted on urges more than they do now.

Trust your gut, it's probably right.

Once upon a time, I had the displeasure of finding out an ex had 10+ partners before 21.

Although it didn't break us up, it changed the dynamics of the relationship.

In my mind it has more to do with the value for one's self.

So you meet women by interview credit report or resume? Are you negotiating an ovary rental? Real sexy...

There is no way when you meet a woman to tell what she did before she met you and if you believe you can then you are deluded. If 100 man tag team is your limit then I wouldn't worry too much if I were you.

Don't we all "interview them". Isn't it called going on dates and dating?

Or does everyone just marry the first girl they get a number from :)

I believe I can. You believe you can't....I get it. I've dated many girls before I got married......the truth comes out fairly easily if you just pay close attention

Most women who have done four years on a college campus these days will have racked up a few, and if you're a guy, probably a few dozen.

I have found (in my few years, study still in progress) its more about timing in her mind and what she is ready for. If she has gotten it out of her system and mentally checked that box then you just have someone who will be down for a good time and uninhibited. If she jumps into a heavy relationship before she's really there, it will be problems.

Cheating is a whole different topic regardless of the occupancy count.

Besides who cares, in a month you'll hopefully nail her way beyond the "number" anyway.

Always fascinating to get the uncensored glimpse into the male psyche (assuming these posts are uncensored).

wow great conversation topic.

and a couple of comments above that are even in line with recent conversations with many of my friends both male & female.

I think if a girl has only been with a handful of guys <3 for example, i'd be more worried than if they'd been with 20.

but for me, <50 is fine, unless of course they were a prostitute in a past life, and with that said, i could date someone who was a prostitute or a stripper if they did it with a keen and logical mind (i.e. paying their way through school etc), rather than as a last resort to pay for a drug habit. but thats probably more of a hollywood myth than what actually happens.

clean bill of health is of utmost importance though.

this Reminds me of an old thread on here ages ago? something about a guy dating a girl with an STD? anyone remember it?

First of all I would never ask unless it's serious and I intend to marry her.

If wanted to marry her I wouldn't care much about the number unless she was a prostitute. I'm fairly sure I'd have a problem with that, maybe I'm weird, but a woman who can just have sex with random fat/old men for money doesn't fit well in my perfect family picture.

Another problem I'd have is if she used to date a friend of mine. I don't know why but I wouldn't feel comfortable if one of my friends had sex with my future wife at some point in time. That would make me feel really awkward. I wouldn't care about the number but I'd care about who she had sex with. As long as I don't know them I'm fine with any number tbh.