How many guys/girls is too many?

Lamboless Mims

Man, I would never want to know. Since my divorce (2007) i've dated from 22 year olds to PMOY...I would never ask nor would I want to be asked. But I can tell you that the more experienced are definitely more fun! Don't be insecure and worry about this...man up brother!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I would never want to know. Since my divorce (2007) i've dated from 22 year olds to PMOY...I would never ask nor would I want to be asked. But I can tell you that the more experienced are definitely more fun! Don't be insecure and worry about this...man up brother!

EXACTLY

Another problem I'd have is if she used to date a friend of mine. I don't know why but I wouldn't feel comfortable if one of my friends had sex with my future wife at some point in time. That would make me feel really awkward. I wouldn't care about the number but I'd care about who she had sex with. As long as I don't know them I'm fine with any number tbh.

You're not alone there.....I wouldn't date or even hook up with a girl that a friend has been with and if I'm considering breaking that rule, well we know where that friendship stands.

Always fascinating to get the uncensored glimpse into the male psyche (assuming these posts are uncensored).

Oh come on, you can't leave it at that. Are we all half retarded or at least in the right direction?

Oh come on, you can't leave it at that. Are we all half retarded or at least in the right direction?

From where I sit: right direction mostly.

I agree:

- the number is unimportant

- wouldn't want a "pro" (maybe working through college is an exception but I don't think I'd want that)

- age is a factor (I'd expect more experience if the person is "older")

- experience can equal more fun to a certain degree (I think zero or little experience could be a red flag especially for someone "older")

- I probably wouldn't want to know (I've been married 29 years but if I became single I can't imagine asking the question)

- I think actions speak louder than numbers and if I were seriously interested in someone (again: assuming I'm suddenly single) I'm looking for whether they are self confident, how they treat me and others, intellect, humor, life experience, sense of adventure, whether they have an open mind, ability to adapt/change.... I'm also interested in who they are surrounded by - sometimes getting to know the people they are close to is a good indicator of the person. If they have great friends/family I think they are probably pretty "solid" as opposed to someone who is surrounded by "bad" or "flaky" people. Obviously it's all subjective...

- You can't assign a number....there are too many variables. I agree that simply paying attention to details and getting to know someone well probably tells you all you need to know (after sufficient time spent together - obviously the "deep" stuff doesn't surface right away and probably takes many months or even years to come to light)

DISCLAIMER: I may not be a good representative for my gender because I'm not sure I think like most women (I have no idea - really - but I know I am very different from some of my female friends)

- I think actions speak louder than numbers and if I were seriously interested in someone (again: assuming I'm suddenly single) I'm looking for whether they are self confident, how they treat me and others, intellect, humor, life experience, sense of adventure, whether they have an open mind, ability to adapt/change....

I didn't read the rest of your post but I got this sentence and I'm thinking I still have a chance.

On a serious note (this happens to me after drinking wine), I am assuming my girlfriend has washed her vagina now and then and brushed her teeth and used mouthwash, so on the list of cleanliness, those are probably 2 areas I don't have to worry about.

What I don't know is how many people touched the handle to the door at my bank and where their fingers were before they touched it.

I went to dinner last night at a nice restaurant and although I am assuming and hoping the filet mignon was cooked in a sterile and clean enviroment and the cook doesn't hate my guts, I have no idea.

When I open my wallet to take out bills that everyone in the country may have touched with their smelly booger encrusted fingers, I want to puke. Don't even get me started on the food we buy every day at the supermarket and what it went through to get to the store, and who may have put their hands on it.

So I'm not going to worry about how many guys my girlfriend was with before me.

On a serious note (this happens to me after drinking wine), I am assuming my girlfriend has washed her vagina now and then and brushed her teeth and used mouthwash, so on the list of cleanliness, those are probably 2 areas I don't have to worry about.

What I don't know is how many people touched the handle to the door at my bank and where their fingers were before they touched it.

I went to dinner last night at a nice restaurant and although I am assuming and hoping the filet mignon was cooked in a sterile and clean enviroment and the cook doesn't hate my guts, I have no idea.

When I open my wallet to take out bills that everyone in the country may have touched with their smelly booger encrusted fingers, I want to puke. Don't even get me started on the food we buy every day at the supermarket and what it went through to get to the store, and who may have put their hands on it.

So I'm not going to worry about how many guys my girlfriend was with before me.

Yeah...but have you considered how many supermarket meat handling booger encrusted dollar bill handling employees who just left the bank have been with your girlfriend?!

UmpOi.gif

The answer is 6...6.

Yeah...but have you considered how many supermarket meat handling booger encrusted dollar bill handling employees who just left the bank have been with your girlfriend?!

Not sure but it's probably the only thing that makes me look awesome.

Of note, I just asked my girlfriend if she washes her vagina and brushes her teeth and uses mouthwash and she called me a dirty f-ing pig, then cried for a little while and took off saying she had to go to the pharmacy (we call them drug stores up here in Canada but I think that means something different to you Americans?).

So it would appear asking your girlfriend/wife if they wash their vagina and sterilize their mouths is probably even a worse idea than asking them how many guys they have had sex with.

In my mind it has more to do with the value for one's self.

That´s exactly it! Someone who has had a dozen + men just seems easy to have and low on self value. I wouldn´t want to be the number 54(or whatever).

But as vyce said her past actions define who she is today and I don´t think I´d fall for a slut as she would give it away slowly but surely(it´s the small things that matter and you have to watch for). And Imho it shows more insecurity to not want to know the number as you´re probably scared of the answer.

Of note, I just asked my girlfriend if she washes her vagina and brushes her teeth and uses mouthwash and she called me a dirty f-ing pig, then cried for a little while and took off saying she had to go to the pharmacy (we call them drug stores up here in Canada but I think that means something different to you Americans?).

So it would appear asking your girlfriend/wife if they wash their vagina and sterilize their mouths is probably even a worse idea than asking them how many guys they have had sex with.

Nah, its just all in the delivery.

asked if she scrubbed her cunt and sterilized her tonsels on a regular schedule, cause you know, if you're going to give her the rogering she deserves, you can't have any cock-mingling of foreign spunk.

:icon_mrgreen:

Just read last weekend stories from some baby forum and the moms there listed what had been entered in their pussies.

The thing is, most things that are fit to salad has been in some point of life in some one's clam.

I was actually a bit worried to read how many of them had got dogs licking their meat curtains...

But back to day's topic, anyway...

What would I want (if single) is a somewhat similarly experienced girl as I am. I wouldn't want the virgins and all the hassle but nor would I want someone too experienced who wants fisting on a first date..

I don't care about number, my gut tells it to me very quick.

Here is the deal guys.. it's truly all about how we perceive their mentality.

A woman that is strong enough to understand what she wants and go after what she wants is all that is important. So if she wants to fcuk a certain guy and she does it ( just like a guy wants to with women) she just needs to own it. Not necessarily to everyone else. Just herself. Same as if she doesn't want to sleep around. She just needs to own it internally.

Now if a girl says doesn't sleep around, and she fucked the whole football team from the school down the road, became a stripper, and then denies it all... That is a girl that is fucked in the head.

Find a strong woman. Because that way when she says she loves you and wants to be with you forever, you can believe her.

Great point..any women who has asked me how many women I have been with the relationship has not turned out well that is her insecurity.......I dont care how many she has been with, I never ask... Id rather be with someone more experienced then a virgin..

And i dont have any idea of how many women i have been with...

Here is the deal guys.. it's truly all about how we perceive their mentality.

A woman that is strong enough to understand what she wants and go after what she wants is all that is important. So if she wants to fcuk a certain guy and she does it ( just like a guy wants to with women) she just needs to own it. Not necessarily to everyone else. Just herself. Same as if she doesn't want to sleep around. She just needs to own it internally.

Now if a girl says doesn't sleep around, and she fucked the whole football team from the school down the road, became a stripper, and then denies it all... That is a girl that is fucked in the head.

Find a strong woman. Because that way when she says she loves you and wants to be with you forever, you can believe her.

Very well said, which is why I could never be with one of those needy, insecure women, those are usually the ones fucked in the head. I can't stand them. I like strong, independent women, they are much better to be around and they are more trustworthy and reliable.