Lamborghini Urus

shirakiphoto

I tried really hard to get angles and shots of details of the car that most have not yet seen. So hope you enjoy the set!

5012823b12e821bc6a9cc72d33896ed9_large.j

747a4d9c90bbfa387e9fb9839f80dd81_large.j

8b302ab94525283d0a173e9241fd904c_large.j

5825b1b4e048b2dd7d71f92a81b9da0e_large.j

54bb698115907df8c3d01514fb3231d4_large.j

4c8893965f5c66bcbe8d6efcf7d37c1e_large.j

f97566d2c8ad3e06791ad6f47c0cecd9_large.j

994042fb4701f99973affbf222fa1a81_large.j

fe01d28511e7b45c8e2feecd76447aa2_large.j

af1cae1fc620b41b95e86156c3d27074_large.j

6f0f6d0e879fb6a15619b193ad2dd1bd_large.j

03fdd6bcaaf2ca24a544c4d4ec926cf4_large.j

Thanks for looking hope you enjoyed the pics! Let me know what you guys think and see you in Monterey! I'll be shooting for Lamborghini & Audi and will also be at the Lambo club dinner.

Very impressive photography, particularly the interior detail. Somewhere, there is a RaginBull weeping silently in the corner... :icon_mrgreen:

Someday friend, someday it will come. :icon_thumleft:

It's great to see you still shooting lambos Jordan! I used to follow your blog, you have a lot really great work! Hope all is well :icon_mrgreen:

p.s. That forged carbon interior is sooooooooooooo nice!

Grade A shots there.

Talking of this car, anyone heard any whispers on what engine power plants it will use? No way will a petrol 4x4 sell in Europe so thy must look at diesel surely.

Great Photos! The Urus is so hard to photograph. It looks much sharper in real life - but you have done the best job that I've seen yet! :icon_thumleft:

Very impressive photography, particularly the interior detail. Somewhere, there is a RaginBull weeping silently in the corner... :icon_mrgreen:

Someday friend, someday it will come. :icon_thumleft:

:icon_mrgreen: I can't wait to get it! :eusa_dance:

The Urus will be the DD for my wife, my mother and myself. My Mom already drives a Cayenne Turbo S as a DD; so the Urus won't be too much of a change. My wife will love it. I am ready to place my order. Red, White and Green. Mine will be the one with the crazy exhaust and carbon fiber everywhere. ;)

No way will a petrol 4x4 sell in Europe so thy must look at diesel surely.

Umh, what? This is not a Q5 or X3.

I see ten Cayennes Turbos a day over here, most Lambo owners don't give a fcuk about consumption and who the hell wants to drive a diesel?

Come on Cappy...

Look at petrol vs diesel sales of any luxury 4x4 in Europe. The point of this car is purely to pump it as a cash cow.

This will be milked to its udders are sore and leaking and then milked some more. North America will get Petrol only but I bet there will be a Diesel engine option over in the EU for sales and emissions purposes.

Look at the lovely new Range Rover, look at the power plants that are selling, the 4.4 diesel and the smaller diesel, no one is buying the petrol variant.

Why?

Look at petrol vs diesel sales of any luxury 4x4 in Europe. The point of this car is purely to pump it as a cash cow.

This will be milked to its udders are sore and leaking and then milked some more. North America will get Petrol only but I bet there will be a Diesel engine option over in the EU for sales and emissions purposes.

Look at the lovely new Range Rover, look at the power plants that are selling, the 4.4 diesel and the smaller diesel, no one is buying the petrol variant.

Why?

Range, Merc, BMW, Audi, Porsche = are NOT Lambos

If they go the diesel route, they are fucked big time.

Maybe they are not but that is who Lambo are up against.

Too be able to move something that big the car is going to have to have a big ol power plant and like all car manufacturers they have to meet an average emissions output to satisfy EU law along with Cali smog nonsense.

Hybrid tech alone on a petrol engine will not do it so they need to bring it down and the derv options will make sense.

The porsche Cayenne is selling well. It is roughly the same size and could grab that part of the market as well as people who are fed up with the constant Range Rover break downs.