6.0 vs sv3

Diablo75

which one is the most fun to drive? a 6.0 or an sv mark 3?

if going for a 6.0 i was planning to make it rwd anyway.

i think the 6.0 looks a bit better but the airscope on the sv is cool

2WD is ALWAYS without exception funner and better than AWD. Looks are personal taste, but the SV is way better looking IMO. Along with the SE30, more aggressive, and best looking of the Diablo models.

2WD is ALWAYS without exception funner and better than AWD. Looks are personal taste, but the SV is way better looking IMO. Along with the SE30, more aggressive, and best looking of the Diablo models.

Ok then devils advocate here.... 6.0 converted to RWD.

Now whats your choice?

The 6.0 was the first hint of Audi's "redirection," for better or worse and it didn't really do it for me. The older the car, the greater the amounts of iconic DNA that come with it, bit by bit. SV for me please, but find the balance between old and new that works for you.

SV all the way hands down. Looks better, is RWD, and even the SV decals (which would look tacky on anything else) work well.

Interestingly enough...at the time of their manufacture, 6.0 could have been ordered in RWD from the factory...but no one ever made that order.

I really could not make the choice.

SE30, SV, 6.0 SE & ofcourse the GT. all epic Diablos.

eitherway you win!

6.0 SE is probably the most beautiful Diablo ever. But the SE30 and SV are more 'old school, real' Lamborghini Diablos, and more aggressive.

my very first poster car was this: a purple SE30. Unfort, being a big 6ft7, i will never own a Diablo :(

405835.jpg

SE30 for me is the most stunning of all Diablos, it's just right from every angle and the body styling is perfect.

Between SV and 6.0, it would be SV as I prefer old school, only thing though, I would prefer the SV with silver wheels, body color wing and no decals.

i am 6 ft 3 or 4 and there is a bit of room left

in the countach....well it is just perfect but any inch more it would be an issue!

i am 6 ft 3 or 4 and there is a bit of room left

in the countach....well it is just perfect but any inch more it would be an issue!

oh how i wish i was small. such a pain. no offence meant, but its hilarious when a 6ft3 or 4 guy tries to tell me I will fit. srry if it sounds angry, but its just the frustation of not fitting in many cars I love.

i had driven across whole of Switzerland to go sit in a Diablo 6.0 SE ... .no chance in hell, even with a gun to my head; even worse than an F50 ! silverlining => lots of talking with that big dealership owner; it eventually lead me to my manual SV, which until that day I didnt even know it existed!! :D

oh how i wish i was small. such a pain. no offense meant, but its hilarious when a 6ft3 or 4 guy tries to tell me I will fit. srry if it sounds angry, but its just the frustration of not fitting in many cars I love.

Sounds like you carry all your height from the waist up; i.e. your sitting height would be the issue more than your overall height (that's how the 6'4" guy gets away with driving a Countach). People that are 6' and up should do their own seat check in a real car to be sure their individual anthropometric dimensions will work. I've seen 6.0' tall people not fit in the Diablo just the same as a 6'2" guy had an inch to spare. I think you were wise to drive that distance just to make sure.

6.0 all the way. As well if you can get an SE even better. They are such a good looking car.

get a 6.0 GT and call it a day :icon_thumleft:

Both cars look great some my like one others like the other one. But when all is said and done the 6.0 has a way better chassis it is 30mm thicker and has a wider track and more HP. Plus the A/C works much better. Could keep going on why the 6.0 is better but its more about the looks for most.

Both cars look great some my like one others like the other one. But when all is said and done the 6.0 has a way better chassis it is 30mm thicker and has a wider track and more HP. Plus the A/C works much better. Could keep going on why the 6.0 is better but its more about the looks for most.

On the Dyno... Sv Makes around 414rwhp, 6.0 makes around 430 rwhp... 6.0 weighs approx 400lbs more than SV..