This Lambo has to be extremely rare...

Odyssey

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that has to be the dumbest trade I've ever heard of !!!

@RagingBull ; you have to get this in your collection. I don't see any reason why not. Dooooo iiiittt ! She deserves to be in a collection of a proper Lambo nut like you.

Lol, I would take the 918. SV is amazing in its own right, but manuals are for the birds!! :P

Lol, I would take the 918. SV is amazing in its own right, but manuals are for the birds!! :P

:icon_butt:

you have enough paddle-shifters; need a proper last-of-the-breed-ultimate manual V12 Lambo in your collection. :icon_super:

The egear transmission in the SV is amazing. I don't think I would like the stick shift as much.

I would take an SV over the 918 even if they were even money. I like stick shift more than you, but I much prefer paddles.

$400,000 US

They have had offers higher then that already and said...no...

I was seriously considering getting it for my self...but just STUPID to have two of them...so not going to do it at a price over the $420K mark already...

They have had offers higher then that already and said...no...

I was seriously considering getting it for my self...but just STUPID to have two of them...so not going to do it at a price over the $420K mark already...

It would be tough to justify over $450k tops...I would rather get an Aventador. It's tough to overlook the 3 Aventadors sitting next to it for $50k less.

It would be tough to justify over $450k tops...I would rather get an Aventador. It's tough to overlook the 3 Aventadors sitting next to it for $50k less.

it was after i test drove the aventador; that i decided i NEEDED the manual SV. ofcourse, it only matters if you love manuals. It's the ultimate of all 'old-school' Lambos, and in outright speed & weight; easily holds its own to the brand-new Aventador. My best mate in his Aventador & I have driven together for 10k km; so we've had enough time to compare.

My best mate in his Aventador & I have driven together for 10k km; so we've had enough time to compare.

I love that image, like 2 bulls playing in the fields together for life :icon_thumleft:

It's the ultimate of all 'old-school' Lambos

Agreed. This is the context that the 670 SV must be understood in.

When they were first announced, I foolishly dismissed them on the basis of the heritage being dated. Now, with the Aventador having been around for some time and receiving some criticism for being too Audi-ish/tame, it is that "old-school" Lamborghini DNA that attracts one to the 670 SV. The manual examples surely only increase the experience.

None of this should be taken as belittling to the Aventador; a wonderful car in its own right. The point is to understand both of them in their own context. The 670 SV (and especially the few manual examples) are the ultimate iterations of the classic DNA we all love. The Aventador is truly a 21st century modern super car with, I'll just say, an updated version of that same DNA.

Agreed. This is the context that the 670 SV must be understood in.

When they were first announced, I foolishly dismissed them on the basis of the heritage being dated. Now, with the Aventador having been around for some time and receiving some criticism for being too Audi-ish/tame, it is that "old-school" Lamborghini DNA that attracts one to the 670 SV. The manual examples surely only increase the experience.

None of this should be taken as belittling to the Aventador; a wonderful car in its own right. The point is to understand both of them in their own context. The 670 SV (and especially the few manual examples) are the ultimate iterations of the classic DNA we all love. The Aventador is truly a 21st century modern super car with, I'll just say, an updated version of that same DNA.

totally agree ...I own a 6 speed manual Gallardo...not a fan of automatic. I get a better feel for the car and the road.

Fair price or not I think the value is ONLY going to go up. They turned down 420k so you don't have too much wiggle room there. They know what they have and that people will pay a premium.

I honestly might give them a call. This is as rare as it gets...

500k though... What do you guys think would be a fair price?

$430ish $450 max. and that would be if you were buying it for a long term car that you'd hold on to hoping it would eventually gain value because you're already buying the car at a premium since most SV's are selling under $400k. Remember every dollar you pay in a premium for having a rare color and six speed is how much added value you're putting on the car hoping that in the future someone else will see the same value.

Personally I'm sure the SV will be a valued "classic" in the future.

It would be so cool to have the owner of that particular SV on thr board! Good luck!

Fair price or not I think the value is ONLY going to go up. They turned down 420k so you don't have too much wiggle room there. They know what they have and that people will pay a premium.

I hear you... They are probably asking 550k ish for that gorgeous Avy Roadster though. I will call them and feel them out.

$430ish $450 max. and that would be if you were buying it for a long term car that you'd hold on to hoping it would eventually gain value because you're already buying the car at a premium since most SV's are selling under $400k. Remember every dollar you pay in a premium for having a rare color and six speed is how much added value you're putting on the car hoping that in the future someone else will see the same value.

Personally I'm sure the SV will be a valued "classic" in the future.

It would be so cool to have the owner of that particular SV on thr board! Good luck!

I do hear you and agree 100%

• 2 weeks later...

White on Red cars make my tingly. I love it! If that is his garage I don't understand the need to trade the GT and the SV in for a 918. Should have kept them all.

White on Red cars make my tingly. I love it! If that is his garage I don't understand the need to trade the GT and the SV in for a 918. Should have kept them all.

+1 on both your points!

I honestly might give them a call. This is as rare as it gets...

500k though... What do you guys think would be a fair price?

On something this rare; its value is worth whatever any ONE person is willing to pay for it. When I was negotiating, the last 30k was a sticking point until a mate put the one question: "for that extra 30k; how would you feel if someone else came around and bought the car; is it worth missing out on your dream car?" that was quickly answered, and the car bought.

so depends on how badly you want this; versus all the other cars available for you to buy. In the same price class, and manual there is the CGT. Looks as exciting as an ice-cube; but epic engineering and driving experience supposedly. However, I know many CGT will always be for sale.

Of the 5 or 6 manual SV's; Roy has one, sounds like he will never sell it. I won't ever sell mine, and the other USA white one is a track car now. So ....