TX2K14

Kisco

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

This week accumulated about 3' of snow, -25*F wind chills, torturous weather conditions, and sick children.

Is it TX yet?? I miss my 2nd wife!! :monkeyleft:

Here is a video of what the roll racing event will look like. Mullet, is this your car? Fast as faaak!

This week accumulated about 3' of snow, -25*F wind chills, torturous weather conditions, and sick children.

Is it TX yet?? I miss my 2nd wife!! :monkeyleft:

Here is a video of what the roll racing event will look like. Mullet, is this your car? Fast as faaak!

DAFAQ Setting were you on? That 100 to 150 looks to be around 2.253765 range?!?!

DAFAQ Setting were you on? That 100 to 150 looks to be around 2.5 range?!?!

I am also very curious to know what power level / 100-150 time was on that particular run.

That's Bob's 1300hp car.

I knew something was off. First video didn't involve the rev limiter. :icon_mrgreen:

If that is Peter's old stage 3 570 then I cannot wait to see what mine will do LMAO. Holy shit that is fast.

What was the length of that run ?

I knew something was off. First video didn't involve the rev limiter. :icon_mrgreen:

yeah, mine seems to like to spin just before it's time to shift.

What was the length of that run ?

I think cone to cone was at least 1500-1600 feet. Purely a guess.

Please be careful out there... This track looks scary on the bank, lol.

I noticed a bit of the rear end stepping out on Mullets but besides that I'm sure it gets easier after a couple runs.

I am also very curious to know what power level / 100-150 time was on that particular run.

Yeah I am very interested as well. You would know better than I, if that was a pump gas run or MS109.

I'm sure Mullet may be able to answer this, what power level is your car on during this race? If you don't mind saying :)

Yeah I am very interested as well. You would know better than I, if that was a pump gas run or MS109.

I'm sure Mullet may be able to answer this, what power level is your car on during this race? If you don't mind saying :)

Bob was running 109. I was at a power level a little over his. Keep in mind he was hitting it early on our runs so don't compare the 2 cars for bench racing purposes.

Bob was running 109. I was at a power level a little over his. Keep in mind he was hitting it early on our runs so don't compare the 2 cars for bench racing purposes.

I was just more interested in any acceleration data. Seeing that a stage 3 is doing 175+mph, I'm really curious to see how a 1R, or 2R will trap.

Guess I'll find out in March :icon_mrgreen:

If that is Peter's old stage 3 570 then I cannot wait to see what mine will do LMAO. Holy shit that is fast.

Yes Peter's old stage 3 which was originally mine which started out as a bolt on:)

Guys that is my old car. Few comments.

1. My old 570 was at 1250 whp and on 109

2. As mullet stated he was at a bit more (not sure how much)

3. Bob was WOT in the banking like a madman jumping the hell out of mullet. He was just having fun. His run isn't a good characterization as he was WOT early and starting at 70+.

4. Mullet was starting the correct way, pacing at 60-65 and going at the start cones. I think he hit 175-177 or so doing it the right way. On kill he will be about 180-185 mph.

5. Distance is about 1400-1500 ft.

6. You can see the vbox speed on the vid below and see bob entering that corner at 120-130 with no issue. As long as people let off then get on the brakes after the car settles it'll all be good.

Guys that is my old car. Few comments.

1. My old 570 was at 1250 whp and on 109

2. As mullet stated he was at a bit more (not sure how much)

3. Bob was WOT in the banking like a madman jumping the hell out of mullet. He was just having fun. His run isn't a good characterization as he was WOT early and starting at 70+.

4. Mullet was starting the correct way, pacing at 60-65 and going at the start cones. I think he hit 175-177 or so doing it the right way. On kill he will be about 180-185 mph.

5. Distance is about 1400-1500 ft.

6. You can see the vbox speed on the vid below and see bob entering that corner at 120-130 with no issue. As long as people let off then get on the brakes after the car settles it'll all be good.

I am definitely going to jump early if I run a car like Mullets... :)

I don't think anyone was talking about the actual race between Bob's stage 3 and Mulet's car. We all know Mullet's car is way faster than a stage 3. I think we were just really damn impressed with how fast the stage 3 went from 100 to 150 mph.

You hear about so many race and 2R versions that we forget how damn fast a Stage 3 really is....

This event is going to be great. Looking forward to having a big race track at my disposal to take delivery of my car. I don't think you can do it any better than that!

I don't think anyone was talking about the actual race between Bob's stage 3 and Mulet's car. We all know Mullet's car is way faster than a stage 3. I think we were just really damn impressed with how fast the stage 3 went from 100 to 150 mph.

You hear about so many race and 2R versions that we forget how damn fast a Stage 3 really is....

This event is going to be great. Looking forward to having a big race track at my disposal to take delivery of my car. I don't think you can do it any better than that!

Yep and this is why I mainly run around on 93 as the only cars that are going to pull me on pump is Mullet and other TTGs. I have more fun going to the gas station putting in 93 and seeing others reactions as they get yanked when they are on race gas/kill.

Yep and this is why I mainly run around on 93 as the only cars that are going to pull me on pump is Mullet and other TTGs. I have more fun going to the gas station putting in 93 and seeing others reactions as they get yanked when they are on race gas/kill.

Niiiice !

Looking forward to doing exactly this in the next week or so

Yeah that is very true. Mid 1100 on pump is just crazy good and you cannot beat that.

• 2 weeks later...

For the guys that go to tx2k every year.....

How much race gas would you think I need? Factor in the roll race, and cruising around through Saturday night??

I would imagine I wouldn't use a full tank at the roll race. Maybe half a tank for two days there?

For the guys that go to tx2k every year.....

How much race gas would you think I need? Factor in the roll race, and cruising around through Saturday night??

I would imagine I wouldn't use a full tank at the roll race. Maybe half a tank for two days there?

depends if you drive to the roll race event, it's 75 miles away. When cruising around we have a loop that is 42 miles. 40 miles out to Hennessey's track.

I'll use $1500 of Import or more. lol

depends if you drive to the roll race event, it's 75 miles away. When cruising around we have a loop that is 42 miles. 40 miles out to Hennessey's track.

I'll use $1500 of Import or more. lol

Yep I will be on the import too lol. I am taking delivery of my car out there so not sure if Kevin will ship the car to the track or to Houston. I will just figure in the 75 mile drive which would be fun.

Yeah I figure its roughly $500 to fill up your car on import. $1500 might be on the low side.... I would imagine we wouldn't use more than 4 tanks even racing a few people a night. Not unless I get lost and end up in Oklahoma.

Yeah that is what I didn't know. How far are the daily events from the hotel.

All these jugs of import sitting in your ware house might be worth more than our cars lmao.