Sent the 570 to Underground Racing

duhawks

Factory Pirelli's just plain suck then.. they were louder and rougher riding X10 then these Toyo's...these tires are bad ass!

Yep, the oem Pirelli's are TERRIBLE. I had hankooks and went back to try Pirelli's and I was in shock at how much louder they were, how much worse they walked the road, and how much worse the ride was...

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep, the oem Pirelli's are TERRIBLE. I had hankooks and went back to try Pirelli's and I was in shock at how much louder they were, how much worse they walked the road, and how much worse the ride was...

Good to hear I'm not the only one that feels this way... ;)

I now recall some of the "road walk" too.. No fun ! A little unsettling actually

Was the ride that bad? I have to tell you... now that my car sits on Toyo's it rides much better... I cannot imaging it buttery smooth

with JRZ's.. I might fall asleep behind the wheel.. :D

Guess I am just a wuss. I like a soft riding suspension. :icon_mrgreen:

I also forgot to tell you guys.

I did the 2r :D :D :D

things just got real ! MCGTR and you will be one epic race. I got my money on him... since you cant drive :la:

things just got real ! MCGTR and you will be one epic race. I got my money on him... since you cant drive :la:

Man if you are saying he can drive and I can't that is a RUDE!!! LOL He doesn't have much driving experience in high HP cars does he?

Sam don't be mad I am going to take down your precious ASS Alpha 16 Hero. Mike is a good guy. We will have some fun, nothing serious.

The 2R...Hmmmm

Well that makes for interesting development! Congrats! :icon_super:

Thanks man! I got you signed up for the first ride in Texas lol

I don't mean to bench race, but IMO the Alpha 16 would be a good race for a 1R.

A 2R should be on the same level as lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu, if not faster.

lol. An Alph.a16 stands no chance against a 2R from a roll IMO.

I think you guys are spot in with the assumptions.

1r is just down right sick. 2r is mental. Who does that?

Yeah roll race will be interesting now......

I think you guys are spot in with the assumptions.

1r is just down right sick. 2r is mental. Who does that?

Yeah roll race will be interesting now......

Congratulations brother! Cannot wait to go GTR and Supra hunting with you!

Like I said, I am bringing the radio's so Fadi will be instructed where to catch up to! Lol

Like I said, I am bringing the radio's so Fadi will be instructed where to catch up to! Lol

spiderman_crying.gif

Lmao!!!! Yeah my radio is like a 2 to 5 mile radius. May not reach him lol

Yes sir. I'm hunting gtrs!!!!

lol. An Alph.a16 stands no chance against a 2R from a roll IMO.

hmm.. we will see.. Mike's car is a 180+ car .. I think Duhawks will have a run for his money. from my understanding NO UG car has ever recorded a 60-130 under 3.04. meanwhile there a few GTRs in the 2.7 -2.9 range. Judging by bello's car 3s 60-130 and still beating 4 lambs (some were 2Rs) power under the curve wins these 60-190 races. over 200 is UG's world.

the only UG car that i am going for is my boy George. The rest booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

hmm.. we will see.. Mike's car is a 180+ car .. I think Duhawks will have a run for his money. from my understanding NO UG car has ever recorded a 60-130 under 3.04. meanwhile there a few GTRs in the 2.7 -2.9 range. Judging by bello's car 3s 60-130 and still beating 4 lambs (some were 2Rs) power under the curve wins these 60-190 races. over 200 is UG's world.

the only UG car that i am going for is my boy George. The rest booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

60-130 numbers are useless when racing 60-190.

Bello never ran an LP variant 2R, they were all pre LP Gallardos and IIRC he was getting reeled in pretty hard on the big end.

We will see in 5 weeks. :icon_mrgreen:

Sam I really do not know the outcome of a 2R vs any of these big power GTRs to be honest. It will be fun.

60 to 130 is kind of irrelevant now a days. These cars are racing from 60 to high 180s/190s now at TI and will be at the roll event too. 60 to 130 actually was something when cars were balls out fast with 1000 hp a few years ago.

Peters new 570 went 3.5x on his 1150 or 1250 setting. I honestly cannot remember which one it was. A 2R will have 3 to 400 more hp in 3rd gear and 5 to 600 more in 4th gear. I just do not think a lot of UGR guys care about vboxing their car like some of us so we do not see a lot of data.

The 100 to 150 times are better on the 2R than any GTR and the 2R doesn't have full power until 4th gear which could be 110 to 120+ for some of the guys with longer gears.

From 130 to 180 I do not think any car has a chance with a 2R IMO... I am just basing my opinion off the numbers. We all know when you line up the numbers do not mean anything lol. You are quoting data off a drag strip too, remember the street is a different game.

I also feel like Mike's Alpha 16 does not have 180 in it as it sits right now. They had a private airport and went to a drag strip the next day with the ASS crew with Ivan driving. If it is capable of going 7s and 180s then why didn't they do it there? Not many chances like that. Maybe they are saving the car for tx2k? Is he doing the drag strip stuff there?

Take it for what it is worth, but there are a few 1R's that have recorded faster 100-150mph times than the A16. That is the time that really matters with cars like this. I think a well driven 1R would be a very good race with an A16.

2R is plain silly, I'm sure there are some considerably faster 100-150mph times from 2R's, I wouldn't be surprised if they are dipping in the low 2s.