Team Salamone's Aventador up for sale

Robster Craws

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol but who's going to pay the premium just to say it was ex team salamone?

don't even know who "Team Salamone" is anyway.

That's true but the car became very famous on the web. Of course Team Salamone's Aventador has been one of the most famous lambo at the 50th anniversary. There are people who looks for something absolutely unique. That cas has also a story, just because he had a lot of fun with his car it doesn't mean that he's a bad driver. If i'm not wrong, here on the forum there was a post where he said that the problem at the gearbox was a problem not directly made by him.

Honestly the only thing i would be worried about if i were the customer was the color. I don't know if the original Arangio Argos could de ruined because of the wrap.

Another point is that there are a lot of video on the web, you can see how he drove the car and honestly in the video he looks a good driver.

No offense, but I dont think being owned by Salamone commands a premium. Additionally a car being photographed doesn't add to its value.

In my mind, a car with the highest known miles available today, with a very taste dependent wrap is a huge deduct. The cars persona is a plus to Salamone, as it is THEIR identity, not the new buyers.

I wonder how the paintwork is underneath that wrap. He had it on there for quite a long time. To say that the car (or any car) is at a premium because of who owned it - unless it's the car Kennedy was shot in, Hitler's parade car, or the moon buggy - no dice.

I wonder how the paintwork is underneath that wrap. He had it on there for quite a long time. To say that the car (or any car) is at a premium because of who owned it - unless it's the car Kennedy was shot in, Hitler's parade car, or the moon buggy - no dice.

Well, If Mario Andretti owned... THERES A PREMIUM! :icon_mrgreen:

No offense, but I dont think being owned by Salamone commands a premium. Additionally a car being photographed doesn't add to its value.

In my mind, a car with the highest known miles available today, with a very taste dependent wrap is a huge deduct. The cars persona is a plus to Salamone, as it is THEIR identity, not the new buyers.

:iamwithstupid: Well said.

:icon_mrgreen:

Any premium on a car owned by Andretti would be cancelled out by the infamous Allan Lambo.... :icon_fU:

:iamwithstupid: +1000

Premium being its been checked over at the factory when the trans blew at the Grand Giro. Why is that a plus? Because EVERYTHING was set back to new. the motors dont even get broken in or come in until 30K miles. So with the clear bra, then wrap then decals the paint should be pristine. The car has no extra value except that history and fate had it in Italy to Lamborghini to see how the cars will do with the miles. You are not going to get that in a car with 10K miles and dealer service.

And here we are. 5 pages in discussing a used 2012 Aventador that's for sale. Every forum, blogs, websites, all talking about this car being for sale. It is getting attention that no other preowned Aventador's are getting. While I agree that you points are valid, it only takes one guy who wants that car and I think he's out there.

Premium being its been checked over at the factory when the trans blew at the Grand Giro. Why is that a plus? Because EVERYTHING was set back to new. the motors dont even get broken in or come in until 30K miles. So with the clear bra, then wrap then decals the paint should be pristine. The car has no extra value except that history and fate had it in Italy to Lamborghini to see how the cars will do with the miles. You are not going to get that in a car with 10K miles and dealer service.

so what youre saying is if you were in the market for an aventador, youd buy this 22k mile car over one with 5k miles for the same price?

And here we are. 5 pages in discussing a used 2012 Aventador that's for sale. Every forum, blogs, websites, all talking about this car being for sale. It is getting attention that no other preowned Aventador's are getting. While I agree that you points are valid, it only takes one guy who wants that car and I think he's out there.

Not to mention a lot of recording artists with money to blow who would love that image.

Suffice to say he has gotten nearly as much attention selling his used car as lambo did with the launch of it, and that's really saying something.

Im not sure what it will sell for, but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they got their asking price.

Besides, I can't wait to see what Brian does with his roadster.

I think the only reasons it was discussed in the first place were:

A: Originally listed price (typo or brilliant marketing scheme)

B: First hi mileage Aventador out there

C: DNA content

D: Now it's priced too high and the listing makes it sound like it's owned by some kind of celebrity

Thank you and have a nice day

a VIP previous owner could command a premium but needs to be someone VERY famous (as Steve Mc Queen, Maradona, etc...) and the premium is usually bigger on vintage cars with vintage owners.. ;)

the team salamones are nice and good people...i have seen them in Bologna and are fun

but sorry not the kind of owner that could command a premium

this car is worth imo as much as any other aventador with the same mileage

i think a Mario Andretti car is worth a (probably not so big) premium

i world famous racing driver + exotic vintage car = :icon_thumleft:

I think the only reasons it was discussed in the first place were:

A: Originally listed price (typo or brilliant marketing scheme)

B: First hi mileage Aventador out there

C: DNA content

D: Now it's priced too high and the listing makes it sound like it's owned by some kind of celebrity

Thank you and have a nice day

I think we would of been discussing any 22k mile Aventador with questionable mods for 389k.

Many prominent car websites are discussing it with no mention of the asking price. The story is, "the famous chrome Aventador." The car is very well known.

It's a great car and there are buyers out there for it. It's being discussed worldwide on websites, forums, Instagram, space book, blogs, etc.

It adds value because people have been starring at beautiful pics and videos of that car for two years all over the world. There have been a few cars that have copied his wrap, including the Tron Aventador in the UK.

Bryan and his wife are great people who enjoy life. They are friendly to everyone and extremely charitable. I am not suggesting that a car is worth more because he owned it, but what he did with it made it a legend.

In my mind, a car with the highest known miles available today, with a very taste dependent wrap is a huge deduct.

The wrap is everything! When you are out with 4-5 Aventador's and one of them is Bryan's the others disappear. The wrap is not everyone's cup of tea, but it is well done, iconic, and shows off the lines of the car.

The cars persona is a plus to Salamone, as it is THEIR identity, not the new buyers.

Others have copied it. Obviously they want "that car." I have seen a handful of Aventador's that ripped off Bryan's wrap. I am sure you have too.

Gentleman

Its not the car alone. We were popular in a stock Gallardo in Bullrun on MTV2. Its our Passion excitement and love for life that makes us well known. that and my good looks.

As to the car, the 3 layers of wrap (3m paint protection; the 153 hand applied chrome pieces and the expell self correcting wrap cost me 8K a layer and its perfect unscratcable and gorgeous!~)

Remove the 50th aniv graphics easy and enjoy chrome a while,

When we are in a group we seem to stand out. I dont know why. we just do., the car was never driven by anyone but me my co-drivers 27 moves do not include .... driving, her real name is Divina. she likes "CONC". She dosn't help at all with driving!

This car in a sea of Aventadors; Bugattis and next to a Pagani in pebble beach stood out. I had people stand on Bijons bugatti in hollywood blvd to take pics of this car. Its design is knocked off by middle east royalty (you know the Althani purple chrome tron) and in China! We love it and are flattered. We really like Nassars Purple one!!!! Epic!! Detailing dynamics invoices the design as a "salamone design" on a mcclaren last week

I had a red Aventador roadster in Italy and it sucked not to get the attention i was getting in the chrome one. 1/2 of the photos and attention I am used to. Personally as a lambo owner I like attention flash and flair, lol yep there I said the obvious.

Where ever it is.... it is the #1 photographed and popular car. Without question if I park next to any other aventador you will see this to be true and more so .... If it is me who exits the car in public. I am recognized everywhere as a result of Rally driving or antics or whatever.

in Gumball3000 there was a Team Trust Bugatti and a Galag Aventador... Google Gumball3000 pics of my year and you will NOT find those cars lol lol Mine far out shined all others!! I like that. I wanted that ... I acheived that. Its on video games and a comic book; magazine covers and won 1st in Concorso Italiano and a dozen other things in many different states. Balboni loves it lol in the video he says when he texts pics to italy everyone says ... "we know that car .. it is a fantastic car" Raise your hand if that happens to you with your car. (o.k. just raging bull has his hand up) ICE confirms its the greatest one in the world! Ice-Muthafukin-T yo! love that Bullrunner who really drives!!! bad ass driving in New Orleans with him

(can some one imbed those ??? i cant)

The car and the passion for supercars has changed my life!!! Supercars are my life. (I only get weekends and 3 1/2 weeks off work each year cause I love the Law but man when I have time off I am on a rally!!! I detailed this car every wed night and it is perfect! over-serviced-meticulous! DFC'ers know.. I am far from reckless.

As to my plans!!! Scandalous fun in the Goldrush rally and I will be .......................................... CAR NUMBER 01!!!!

GOING 100% GOLD BLOODED IN 2014. SEE YOU ALL IN SEMA AND IN EVERY MAJOR EVENT!!!! WE ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!

LOOK OUT FOR OUR UPCOMING ARTICLES AND YOU KNOW WHAT... I'M STARTING A CHARITY ! GONNA BE GREAT

GOLDRUSH!!! GOLDBLOODED. WE ARE PREPARING NOW. WE ARE CAR 01!!!!!!!!!

27 moves for Goldrush in 2014 HAM! AND GOLD BLOODED IN 2014

post-93516-1382713189_thumb.jpg

Bryan - Best of luck selling the car and hope the new addition fits the bill! I don't think your car without the Salamone would be the same car - but a gangster car nonetheless.

i think a Mario Andretti car is worth a (probably not so big) premium

i world famous racing driver + exotic vintage car = :icon_thumleft:

Thats why I will wait to sell until he kicks the bucket.. :icon_mrgreen:

Again, my statements have nothing to do with its owners. I have nothing against them, love what they do, and how they enjoy life. This is about a forum discussion with our members, where we look out for one another. I don't think the car is worth anywhere near the asking price. I dont think any of the mods add value, and I don't think who owned it, pics etc add any value. That being said, outside of this forum I hope they get every penny. Hopefully someone on Ferrarichat pays full price.

Again, my statements have nothing to do with its owners. I have nothing against them, love what they do, and how they enjoy life. This is about a forum discussion with our members, where we look out for one another. I don't think the car is worth anywhere near the asking price. I dont think any of the mods add value, and I don't think who owned it, pics etc add any value. That being said, outside of this forum I hope they get every penny. Hopefully someone on Ferrarichat pays full price.

There has been an overwhelming response to the chrome aventador for sale especially from over seas! there has been nothing but great things said about bryan and his car, i also agree that bryan is a big part of the personality of the car but im sure there is someone out there who will like to jump right into an ironman suit!!! like i said before we all have our opinions, however i can say that 1 out of 1000 people don't like it. ill take those odds ha thanks for the hopeful wish of getting every penny no matter what it is a big Want not a need so i dont think money will be an issue