Buyer beware! ZHWUC1ZD1CLA00980

donzikid

Lamborghini is in the business of selling parts for Aventadors.... Mclaren, Lamborghini and other carbon fiber Monocoque fabricators do require an inspection of any vehicle before selling structural items. Quality control. Accordingly, all such cars are "blocked" from buying certain parts without inspection. However, the car in question required no structural rail components, so no inspection by Lamborghini "doctors" (if you please) was done.

Last time I checked they are in the business of selling cars, not parts. So basically you are saying you chose to forego an inspection because no structural components were needed, which in turn left the car blocked from dealer service and the ability to obtain parts for it. Explain to me how that wasn't a completely boneheaded move.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, if we're to believe Mr. Lee, then the insurance company totaled a nearly $500k car over a damaged bumper, headlight, fender, windshield, airbag and a couple of broken bolts.

Also, we've discussed this car before.

Normally I do not monitor or respond to such chatter, but this post is actually being made in response to an inquiry direct from Italy to me.

Honestly?!

Even if you did not know this business model, a child can see the car now has new parts on it from Lamborghini. (There can be no old parts since this was the first Aventador available after damage in the US)

No kidding? The car was built with all new parts? Then why did you buy this damaged used front bumper from eBay seller BradW2000 back in June?

kimual_lee_is_full_of_shit.jpg

Moral of the story.... Don't come making stupid ass claims in LP and expect to get away with it.

abolfaz you are the master :ph34r:

The previously posted photos . . . are materially misleading by omission.

side note: there is nothing "misleading by omission" in the statement "google images for the vin comes up with some pics". if you google the vin, those pics come up.

This comment in the ebay add may be argued to be a tad misleading though: "Mint condition"

No kidding? The car was built with all new parts? Then why did you buy this damaged used front bumper from eBay seller BradW2000 back in June?

Ouch

If the car were at $300k it would be very interesting, even with the disclosures, as a twin turbo project. I think I would want to find out if a Lambo doctor could still "do the inspection" at this late date if that is needed for anything.

Confirmed with Lamborghini, as of 11/11/13, there is a block on this vin#, you can't buy any parts for this car that require a vin# as the op had stated. No keys, ecu's, structural components, etc. The reason they gave me was the severity of the accident, therefore buyer beware.

Confirmed with Lamborghini, as of 11/11/13, there is a block on this vin#, you can't buy any parts for this car that require a vin# as the op had stated. No keys, ecu's, structural components, etc. The reason they gave me was the severity of the accident, therefore buyer beware.

Nath4n, I think you need to post the gif again.

Lamborghini is in the business of selling parts for Aventadors. They will sell parts. Even if you did not know this business model, a child can see the car now has new parts on it from Lamborghini. (There can be no old parts since this was the first Aventador available after damage in the US) Many times in slander and defamation cases statements are linked with a measure of truth to add verisimilitude. The foregoing post was no exception. Mclaren, Lamborghini and other carbon fiber Monocoque fabricators do require an inspection of any vehicle before selling structural items. Quality control. Accordingly, all such cars are "blocked" from buying certain parts without inspection. However, the car in question required no structural rail components, so no inspection by Lamborghini "doctors" (if you please) was done. The car simply ran under a high center of gravity jeep, missing the primary frame rails, but hitting the windshield. The damage mechanism in this case did not cause cockpit collapse or intrusion, so no carbon fiber or structural rails were needed. Lamborghini now uses break away bolt studs to hold the control arms. Two of those bolts did their job and broke away. Those studs were obviously replaced, but no suspension was replaced. See photos. The previously posted photos of the superficial damage fail to show the primary frame rails or their connection points (with factory tamper proof markings) so those photos are materially misleading by omission. I will include them together with the cut away view of the frame rail and Monocoque. Although I do not own this car, I personally inspected the structure and integrity of the cockpit and frame rails. I have been court qualified as an expert and testified for Lamborghini on similar issues in the past and have the knowledge to make the inspection. Normally I do not monitor or respond to such chatter, but this post is actually being made in response to an inquiry direct from Italy to me.

Maybe you should stop monitoring the chatter and stay silent. abolfaz will get to the bottom of all things Lambo.

Sigh, I've always said our court system is a mess

snap.gif

it never cease to amaze me to see people who think others are so much dumber than them, that they try to ram stupid stories thru their muchy brains. Is there so many stupid people on earth to be fleeced to make them behave like this?

• 4 weeks later...
Took a few minutes from work to read this thread. It did not disappoint.

The last day he signed into his account was the day after Abolfaz posted his info.

He had no response what so ever. It was glorious seeing this doof get owned with such epic proportions.

The last day he signed into his account was the day after Abolfaz posted his info.

He had no response what so ever. It was glorious seeing this doof get owned with such epic proportions.

:lol2: I wouldn't come back either if I got embarrassed like that.

Holy shit Abolfaz, your knowledge of these cars and the six degrees of information is fcuking astounding.

I know less about my own life than you do about random lambos. :lol2:

I hope whomever was reading this and enquired of Shazam to address the claims in this thread has seen Abolfaz absolutely humiliate him on his bullshit stories.

Shazam was a member here long ago. he posted in the Grand Giro thread quite a while back. Im sure he browses this forum from time to tmie.