C7 Zee06 to be unveiled next month

RyanRo24

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will buy for sure then. Pulley and exhaust be a 9 sec daily driver.

Agreed! It wont be a DCT IMO.. I think it will be an 8 speed built Auto. A pair of DRs and a nice burn out would prob get you a 10.4 pass.

Looks bad ass! I am hoping base price will be 79k wit 1LT and i will be selling my car in sept for this beast!

I will buy for sure then. Pulley and exhaust be a 9 sec daily driver.

Holy Shit this is Awesome, must have!!!!!!!!

Yeah no kidding! This thing is crazy cool.

:iamwithstupid:

I am gonna try to make the debut on Monday at the Detroit Auto Show and I will report back (if news doesn't hit the internet before that, which it probably will)

the basic c7 was kinda meh to me, but with these little tweaks damn it looks good!

White is right! Thanks! You know this car ofcourse will not have the quality and feel of an exotic but stock for stock it's going to more than likely kick the crap out of everything in every performance measurement.

Damnit...was trying to limit myself to just one car this year (in coming GT3)...then this bitch shows up. Fvck you Chevy for making this a hot ass bitch.

Anyone know where pricing is? Not sure if it was mentioned in the previous pages.

White is right! Thanks! You know this car ofcourse will not have the quality and feel of an exotic but stock for stock it's going to more than likely kick the crap out of everything in every performance measurement.

Ill tell you what i actually think the interior is nicer than the GTR. I know you are referring to Ferrari , lambos when saying exotic.

The cockpit feel of the car is awesome.

Damnit...was trying to limit myself to just one car this year (in coming GT3)...then this bitch shows up. Fvck you Chevy for making this a hot ass bitch.

Anyone know where pricing is? Not sure if it was mentioned in the previous pages.

Monday Pricing will be out. I think low 80's for none fully loaded. and 100k for option and what not.

Son of a bitch...if it's under $100K I'm sold.

But with the Nismo GTR expected to be around $150K or more, do you think the Plastic mess-06 will be able to remain under $100K? Seems that these special edition power cars are starting to fetch a pretty penny.

Oh lord, I can see it already. "Honey let's go buy a Chevy Volt" followed by "Christ Allan, this is not a Volt but it's reVolting". "Babe, babe it does 0-60 in blah blah blah, and SP can put a pulley blah blah exhaust blah and make more BLAH" "am I AGAIN going to have to endure every 15 yr old zit faced nerd, between here and Modos Kabob (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) palace??"

Agreed with whoever said that they were more impressed with this Plastic mess-06 than the Hurracan. This thing just seems to have more presence to it.

Impressive, wow.

GM wisely continues to try and skew the buyer demographic younger with this latest POS, throwing more and more "transformers" style surface effects at the car. Even a lot of recent Lambo-inspired elements in the smaller pieces on the Plastic mess-06 in those shots actually...

The old 'MURICA! grey-hairs who have been driving these for decades must be beside themselves with pure hate. Love it. :lol2:

grey-hairs who have been driving these for decades must be beside themselves with pure hate. Love it. :lol2:

I don't know, Allan is beside himself. jirre :turboalex:

Impressive, wow.

GM wisely continues to try and skew the buyer demographic younger with this latest POS, throwing more and more "transformers" style surface effects at the car. Even a lot of recent Lambo-inspired elements in the smaller pieces on the Plastic mess-06 in those shots actually...

The old 'MURICA! grey-hairs who have been driving these for decades must be beside themselves with pure hate. Love it. :lol2:

I agree! I always felt the Plastic mess-06 was geared towards younger people. where the base auto convertible c6 was a old farts car.

Allan or moderator.. any chance we fix the auto correct for Z---0---6 .. when people do search on google i am sure it will get this site more traffic vs. Plastic mess-06 lol

Just In from other forum.

Found this posted on another forum

Scooped" from the '15 Plastic mess-06 reveal:

- 8L90E 8-Speed Automatic available! Only 620+ hp car so equipped

- Steel torque tube replaced with woven c/f

- 60% more rigid chassis, with roof on, than C6 Plastic mess-06

- 2.2" wider front track

- 3" wider rear track

- Wheel and tire sizes from C6 ZR1

- 3 levels, with varying degrees of aero downforce, with the Z07 version having more d/f than any production car GM's tested in their wind tunnel

- Compact 1.7L supercharger capable of 20,000 rpm and 9.5 psi of boost

- Pre-production versions set lap records @ Milford, beating ZR1 lap times

Stay tuned for the NAIAS reveal... http://www.chevrolet.com/corvette-z0..._autoshow_0114

Facts courtesy of Brandan Gillogly, Hot Rod Magazine