Do You Like ALL Lambos?

ToofDoc

From the factory I like all Lambos! People do go out of their way to ruin a few.

:iamwithstupid:

Such as the dead rapper dudes yellow one.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not a fan of the Urraco, the anniversary Countach and I am reserving judgement on the 50th anniversary kits but many people that have seen it have not said anything bad so maybe it needs to be seen.

I agree with you. I can't respect them for what they are but I don't really like them. Along with some of the wacky Gallardo variants. Of course there are modified versions of each that don't appeal to me either. A 50th would be at the bottom of the totem pole for me on an Aventador scale but I can't say I don't like it.

Like everything it takes a specific person to appreciate it.

I myself am not a huge proponent of the 80's V8 stuff, still cool, just not my style, and I'm actually not a huge fan of the early Diablos. The 6.0 is the ultimate Diablo and sadly I judge every one on that threshold.

Which is a perfect case in point since we're on opposite sides of the Diablo and can still appreciate it all. The early Diablo etched permanently into my brain when it came out (when I laid eyes on it in person) and every model after that I saw as just adding more muckity muck on top of it to keep customers entertained. Same deal with the triple-white Countach...permanently scarred from the experience of witnessing it (in a good way).

I look at a 6.0 and it's cool, but I couldn't bring myself to pay actual money for it since it doesn't get my heart going due to my existing red VT affliction. You're right that there's a Lambo for every Lambo lover.

Most of all, I like it when I meet someone who likes their Lambo as much as I like mine. The two cars can be complete opposites, but I'm thrilled knowing that we have the same inspiration in common.

I have to say I don't like brown Lambos either! Silver is another color I believe makes Lambos looks cheap no matter what model it is! Sorry.

I like the most models from Lamborghini particularly 350 GT, Miura, Espada, Jarama, Countach, Uracco, Jalpa, Diablo, Murcielago, Gallardo, Aventador, Miura Concept, Estoque Concept and Aventador J. Models I don't like (because of the look) are Cala, Pregunta, Veneno and Egoista.

I like the most models from Lamborghini particularly 350 GT, Miura, Espada, Jarama, Countach, Uracco, Jalpa, Diablo, Murcielago, Gallardo, Aventador, Miura Concept, Estoque Concept and Aventador J. Models I don't like (because of the look) are Cala, Pregunta, Veneno and Egoista.

How about the Reventon, Sesto, or the Urus?

There are plenty ugly ones, thus the "hall of shame lambos" thread. People typically refrain from speaking up, if they have nothing nice to say.

:iamwithstupid:

50th looks weird in some pics but I am sure it is awesome in person. Hope to see one soon.

To most people an M3 is unattainable.....if you like cars I don't see how you cannot like L'cars...any L'cars...forgetting silly colour schemes

Is it safe to say that the Espada won't get too many votes? It's a huge car and the rear looks kind of out of proportion.

Even the factory disliked it, they only made one :icon_mrgreen:

They made more, there was a coupe for sale in Czech Republic iirc.

Don't like anything pre-Countach. That was my first love...a red Countach that my brother and I saw at a gas station. Wow...that was at least 25 yrs ago.

Don't like anything pre-Countach. That was my first love...a red Countach that my brother and I saw at a gas station. Wow...that was at least 25 yrs ago.

you do not like the miura?

it is the first time i hear one not liking it

i had some people not liking the espada, the jarama, few the islero, jalapa.... and even few the 350-400GT....but first time about the miura

you do not like the miura?

it is the first time i hear one not liking it

i had some people not liking the espada, the jarama, few the islero, jalapa.... and even few the 350-400GT....but first time about the miura

Emilio, maybe I shouldn't say that I don't like it, but I don't hate it either. It just doesn't move me the way the Countach does. Guess I grew up with those Farrah Fawcett posters and for me, the Countach will forever be the epitome of Lamborghini.

Honestly not all the designs are good on pictures but they looks amazing when seen live.

Sometimes they can look ugly but as every piece of art, you have to understand it. I think that a lot of Lambo models are ugly for people who do not know much the story of the factory.

Not all the beuty of a car is in the lines, often there are particular stories that help you to appreciate the model..

If you say me "Yhe Lamborghini Bravo is an ugly concept" i will say "Ok, today in 2013 the design is ugly but in '70s the design was great".

Beauty is not the only reason for loving a car...

A Lamborghini is always a Lamborghini so i like them all, but each one at different level.

from the bottom to top:

LM002 (worst ever)

Urraco P200-250-300

Islero

Jarama

Espada

URUS

400 GT

350 GT

Estoque

Jalpa

Murcielago

Reventon

Urraco Silhouette

Gallardo

Gallardo spider

Gallardo VB

Diablo

Aventador

Aventador Roadster

Veneno Roadster

Veneno coupè

Miura

Countach (best ever)

But i like them all.

ciao

A Lamborghini is always a Lamborghini so i like them all, but each one at different level.

from the bottom to top:

LM002 (worst ever)

Urraco P200-250-300

Islero

Jarama

Espada

URUS

400 GT

350 GT

Estoque

Jalpa

Murcielago

Reventon

Urraco Silhouette

Gallardo

Gallardo spider

Gallardo VB

Diablo

Aventador

Aventador Roadster

Veneno Roadster

Veneno coupè

Miura

Countach (best ever)

But i like them all.

ciao

you do not like LM??

honestly i was not a huge fan to....but recently i had seen one in black running on the road in Carpi

WAY TOO COOL !!

owner is a disco owner in Reggio Emilia

see it on the road in black at night with the sound of a carbed countach ...it is an EVIL BEAST!!

i love it now!

i had to follow it and chat with the owner at the traffic light :)

you simply cannot appreciate it until you see one in person on the road

and it is not slow to be so big and heavy